Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner (22709 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Man Flees From Home Over Wifeโ€™s High Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by lalabrother: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by TemplarLandry: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Taylor90: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2023
I am sorry to say this

But my sex life is at the top notch

Like I canโ€™t even go a week without sex unless say I dey prison

I love sex so much I can even have sex on empty stomach

So I canโ€™t deal with a lady with low sex drive

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by izonborn098(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2023
80% of what we call low libido in women na lie.
1. Maybe she don't like you
2. Maybe she is never deep in the sex business
3. She is using u as an option
4. She is fighting depression or stress

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Dididrumz(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.

Sex before marriage is wrong, yes. You can't say it's illegal.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,
A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine. He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.
Can this be managed and if it can, how? Thank you
How did your friend work out this low-libido diagnosis for her partner? Na doctor tell am this story abi she think say because he no fit control him urges that means he don become a sexual health expert put? undecided

If one of his major goals in the relationship is sex, the best bet would be to find himself someone whose current sexual appetite syncs up with hers. That doesn't mean it will always be that way though. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Dididrumz:
โ–  Sex before marriage is wrong, yes. You can't say it's illegal.
Wrong based on standards set by whom? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Puss360(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lol.. Let her teach her about it... Sexual act doesn't start and ends with penetration....
He should coach her in the art of seduction...
If she isn't willing, then they cut of relationship....
Going ahead to marry, the marriage will be taimed with this issue of husband having high libido... something that has been existing before marriage!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Teach her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Puss360:
โ–  Lol.. Let her teach her about it... Sexual act doesn't start and ends with penetration....
He should coach her in the art of seduction...If she isn't willing, then they cut of relationship.... Going ahead to marry, the marriage will be taimed with this issue of husband having high libido... something that has been existing before marriage!!!
So your advice is that he train herโ€” like you train a dogโ€” to want sex more than once a week in order that he can have his sexual urges satisfied at a cost to her? If the friend in question had been a woman, would you have also given the same advice... basically asked her to train the man to want sex more than once a week? sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Exmilitant(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Op, why ever would your friend love a girl that won't meet up with his sexual demands? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by talented321: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
The first thing is to identify the cause of her low libido with that their might be a solution..
Many factors causes low libido in women
*parimenopause/menopause
*aging
*stress
*sexual trauma
*relationship stress
*underlying medical issues e.g cancer, bladder, bowel issues and vice versa
* some women during pregnancy and after pregnancy, weight..
Learn about medical lifestyle that can boast her libido...

Also apply this methods...
*have a better communication with her and know her weakness
*stress reduction
*marriage counselling
*exercise, weight loss
*stop altering bad habits.
If this method don't work
*inject her with O-shot
*use clitoral therapy
*you can also use addji (flibaserin) on her....
But the best way is to communicate with her and know her weakness.....

Op btw the woman don marry'... Pls tell her she is my spec if she is still available.... I hate too much sex.....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Dididrumz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

Let's just say, by standards set by 'RELIGION'. I don't really care.

The word, "illegal", that the other person used just me off.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dididrumz:
โ– Let's just say, by standards set by 'RELIGION'. I don't really care. The word, "illegal", that the other person used just me off.
Which religion? Does everyone subscribe to this religion or are we pretending it is right to impose religious ideas and beliefs on those who will have none of it? undecided

Yes, it isn't illegal but it is clearly not "wrong" since we do not subscribe to the same religious ideals you hold. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

Good question!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by fyzaila: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
You and your friend should stay away from fornication and sinning.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
fyzaila:
You and your friend should stay away from fornication and sinning.
Because he told you they practice and hold the same religious beliefs you do, abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Blitzking: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you
assist her by getting an assistant girlfriend wey go dey empty your tank..

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by workchopNG: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
The question is made for my partner sad
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by GboyegaD(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
They should have an extensive discussion on this. If they can't reach a meaningful conclusion, they can go their separate ways.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by AllenSpencer: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cocaine helps
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DirtyGold: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Organize a "summit" grin with a view of discussing your options:

1. Fix the root cause of the low libido (therapy, methodology, nutrition etc)
2. Alternative partner wink
3. Compromise embarassed
4. Walk away if your life and/or happiness depends on the volume of segz you need cool

What's tha business?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Hollyharjii: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Here to read comment and garner advice
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by eepeepook: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
They'll find a meeting point. He agreed with her terms, right? All he has to do is fine tune them once again.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Naijaguy123: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
cool
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by uchennamani(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dididrumz:

Sex before marriage is wrong, yes. You can't say it's illegal.

Sex outside marriage is not illegal neither is it wrong. As long as you have a willing partner that is not of the same sex, it is not wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by kennyz247(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
just tell her u want to buy sex-toy , and watch how she will change immediately and be giving u any how...some girls just have bad orientation or perceptions about sex that's all.... girls/woman are generally created to have higher libido and ever ready for sex than men..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Paracetamol01: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
@Op .if you know you have high sex drive, avoid her but if you can manage it and see reason with her ,then go ahead
Make girls wey loyal chop sugar cane
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Obiribooba(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Much needed
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by fuckJones(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
blessed are those who expect nothing for they shall never be disappointed.

let him reduce his expectations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin / Businessman Beats Brotherโ€™s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / Tired Of My Childโ€™s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.