Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) (35489 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Abeg, make una no make Russia think say we dey try gather momentum o
grin grin grin
Well, Nigeria military can take on anyone including Russia and USA because we are the most power nation in the world cheesy
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by OloyeVIII: 11:35am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur idea about a prospering country is to go about buIIying others just Iike US is doing?
There is no reason why a sub will àttàck us.
We buy equipments we need to combat tèrrórism first and foremost.
You are flanked by the french and to the North also.. How did you give up a land so rich in natural resources for nothing? About 70% of animal hides used in europe for designer clothings which comes from Africa, Bakasi & The Congo contribute some 40%.. Lets not even talk about natural gas reserve & oil deposits... Thats the Gulf of Guinea man!.. Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico!.. You know how rich a Gulf is.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Bobbiee: 11:39am On May 25, 2023
But will Spain allow Nigerian navy to dock in their port in the Mediterranean? Nigerians are just ignorant to world politics

1 Like

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2023
I'm thinking of the day our Nigeria Navy will also start manufacturing speed boat drone like Ukraine, to counterattack any external aggressors. Nigeria Navy, please wake up!
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2023
Jen hen! Laliga people sef Dey train our NAVY, but when will Africans begin to train these guys as well? Africa why😮‍💨
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Nicenixon: 12:37pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
See the Spanish Naval Officers with their nicely trimmed beards. But Nigerian military will tell you you can't keep beards. You can't post on social media even when off duty, bla bla bla yet they are the most unprofessional military in the world.

Get me to Aso Rock and I will change that, I guarantee you. It is high time we needed to change some obsolete rules and policies guiding Nigeria Army.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Nicenixon: 12:45pm On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U don't have what u don't need.
If they announce that they are buying the destroyer tomorrow.
Same u will come to complain about NE, electricity etc.
We know u
You made a very nice point but why can't we build our own ship by ourselves in this country? Rome wasn't built in a day, I know our airforce, navy, and army all have engineering departments, they should do well to sponsor those guys abroad to learn things for a stipulated time. If Saudi Arabia, India, Iran can be building their military hardwares themselves, then, we can too. I don't even think we have submarine, a whole giant of Africa.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by BackFromBalablu: 12:52pm On May 25, 2023
I've always wntd to join the NAVY smiley
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by billyG(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2023
Let them dash Nigeriya one of their old abandoned warship na.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 2:02pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
See the Spanish Naval Officers with their nicely trimmed beards. But Nigerian military will tell you you can't keep beards. You can't post on social media even when off duty, bla bla bla yet they are the most unprofessional military in the world.

Self hating dunce drowned in inferiority complex. Tufia. Many of you are just cursed. Anytime you see white people you just feel inferior. Why? Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 2:12pm On May 25, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
I wish they can recolonize this country..let's start afresh!
Peabrain. Airhead. Mumu. Big mouth no brain. Is your thick, stupid slave skull even aware that the ONLY reason for colonisation is for the colonising country to appropriate the resources of the colonised territory for the benefit of the colonising power?

Do you ever wonder why Nigeria was an undeveloped bush at independence after a century of British domination and colonisation and export of your resources?

I mean, so many of you Nigerian youths are just pitifully ignorant, naive and stupid. You need serious reorientation because you have nothing upstairs.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by nomolos92: 2:15pm On May 25, 2023
Lemmy123:

I think it is the institution's rules that personnel shouldn't keep beards. Even US Army don't allow her soldiers to keep beards.

Their signature is short haircut and clean beards.

You people always find a way to paint Nigeria. We know everyone is angry in Nigeria but don't be like that.

Some Nigeria's armed forces may be corrupt, incompetent, or unprofessional, but certainly not the Nigerian Navy. They've kept their nose clean over the years, be sure who you're accusing, if that's ever necessary.

Peace

You're just too funny, you should be a comedian
So you didn't see the news about the oil theft, there's no way such huge tankers could come into Nigeria, load and leave without being seen on the radar, corruption, incompetence and unprofessionalism exist in every Nigerian institution, sтор рlауing!
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 2:25pm On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:
They should come and pack more people the way they did in colonial times. This time they don't need chains, we are ready to go willingly

Speak for yourself, you dog. If your thick, dumb skull knew anything about what the captives actually went through during the slave trade, you would never utter this vomit. Worthless, useless Nigerian youth. You’re just an embarrassment.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Alphamale101(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2023
Omooo see sharp kala that Nigerian navy guy carry ooo... Dem don do Spanish people the more you look less you see when Dem don go back Dem go continue with their akuruka AK47
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by googlereviews: 2:41pm On May 25, 2023
At Buy Google Reviews, we understand that positive Google Business Reviews are crucial in today's digital age. If you're looking for an affordable and effective way to improve your online reputation, consider purchasing reviews from our platform. Our range of services includes buy Google Reviews, Google Maps Reviews, Google Business Reviews, and Google Places Reviews. We will help you to attract more customers.

https://buygooglereviews.store/
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by JagabanBorgu: 2:48pm On May 25, 2023
Nicenixon:
You made a very nice point but why can't we build our own ship by ourselves in this country? Rome wasn't built in a day, I know our airforce, navy, and army all have engineering departments, they should do well to sponsor those guys abroad to learn things for a stipulated time. If Saudi Arabia, India, Iran can be building their military hardwares themselves, then, we can too. I don't even think we have submarine, a whole giant of Africa.
Nigerian Navy is already building vessels, at Least they have built 3 already.
We can do everything by ourselves iff our polîticians have the confidence to award them to Nîgeriàns.
Practice makes perfect.
People who fàil today will get it right at the next try.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by JagabanBorgu: 2:51pm On May 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You are flanked by the french and to the North also.. How did you give up a land so rich in natural resources for nothing? About 70% of animal hides used in europe for designer clothings which comes from Africa, Bakasi & The Congo contribute some 40%.. Lets not even talk about natural gas reserve & oil deposits... Thats the Gulf of Guinea man!.. Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico!.. You know how rich a Gulf is.
We are more prosperous than those countries without those gulfs right?
It's high time we focus on industrialization rather than natural resources, we have enough here.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by muyico(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
They come to spy dangote refinery
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:35pm On May 25, 2023
Rostikol:
Self hating dunce drowned in inferiority complex. Tufia. Many of you are just cursed. Anytime you see white people you just feel inferior. Why? Disgusting.
You pig of a father at home is useless and cursed. He can never prosper. Same goes to you. Generation of illiterates with lack of comprehension skill. Anuofia
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:36pm On May 25, 2023
Rostikol:
As a matter of fact, your whoreee of a mother is also cursed. product of a wasted family. Next time, you will use the mucous inside your skull before typing gibberish
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:36pm On May 25, 2023
Nicenixon:
Get me to Aso Rock and I will change that, I guarantee you. It is high time we needed to change some obsolete rules and policies guiding Nigeria Army.
You have my support Sir
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:41pm On May 25, 2023
Rostikol:
Then after you must have refueled your obsolete skull with hot kunu, you can explain how shaving of beards promote professionalism and how the Nigerian navy is better than her Spanish counterpart. Common destroyer, Una navy no get. I know you might be a military man and I am not surprised because the Nigeria military is filled with dumb heads who only know how to curse and harass innocent civilians. Intelligence Una no get. No cross my lane ooo.....I go finish you
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by proprince(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Spain??
La liga?
Racists.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
The Nigerian navy is only good at bursting crude oil pipelines and siphoning petroleum products.
They've messed up Niger Delta creeks.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by ojex004: 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
Lagos lead, south west lead . Others follow
Lagos always in news for good things
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by patorial(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin watabombshell
Is this not the supposed racist country?
What are they doing here in our own kwantri?

Checking out your tribalistic country, I guess.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by TUANKU(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2023
Good and timely training for the Navy to continue with the business of providing security for oil bunkering during the Tinubu administration. Every Nigerian president from 1985 till date has benefited from oil bunkering so why will it stop now? Emi Lokan.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 6:33pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
As a matter of fact, your whoreee of a mother is also cursed. product of a wasted family. Next time, you will use the mucous inside your skull before typing gibberish

You could never say all this to a ‘white man’ could you, slaveboy?

You’re only a MAN when it comes to black folk, but before a pink skinned person you turn to a mouse.

Spit.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 6:39pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Then after you must have refueled your obsolete skull with hot kunu, you can explain how shaving of beards promote professionalism and how the Nigerian navy is better than her Spanish counterpart. Common destroyer, Una navy no get. I know you might be a military man and I am not surprised because the Nigeria military is filled with dumb heads who only know how to curse and harass innocent civilians. Intelligence Una no get. No cross my lane ooo.....I go finish you

Slave.

If it was the other way round and it was Nigerian officers donning beards while the whites were clean shaven, you would insult the Nigerians for ‘looking unprofessional’, compared to the ‘neat’ looking whites.

Because your senses have been destroyed by programmed self hatred and racial inferiority complex.

You’re actually a comical, pitiful sight to behold.

You need strong therapy and reorientation, and I really hope you don’t spread your mental disease to your kids.

Worthless.

”Colomentality…
E be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Dem don release you now
but you never release yourself..”

- Fela Kuti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / AK-47 Bullet Pierces Abia Court Roof During Session In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.