Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge (1390 Views)

Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by blamingthedevil: 12:48pm On May 26, 2023
Supreme Court Judgement:: Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by N3TRAL: 12:49pm On May 26, 2023
Oh sweet tears 😭

I can't wait to drink some more 😂

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Malory: 12:51pm On May 26, 2023
Nigerians are highly disappointed in the supreme court ruling. Our court is no longer the last hope of a common man.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by muykem: 12:54pm On May 26, 2023
More tears from IPOB members.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by slimfit1(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2023
Now we should start investigating the activities of their children and make sure they are on flight ban. We need the names of the judges and past cases. We need to interview victims of past cases they handled.
We can start changes with these judges so they don't think things will go back to normal. We should not by any chance try to ignore their activities.

I think content maker journalist need to come together and start investigating judges and start sending it to the UN, EU and America.
We need to make sure we are all going to use the same health care, education and security. Their children have been paid or relations they won't pay them directly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Shigishege2: 1:00pm On May 26, 2023
Werey has finally know his boss by fire by thunder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by GeneralPula: 1:02pm On May 26, 2023
It is well with his soul!
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by savcy(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2023
I don't support Tinubu, until he proves to be a worthy President with performance, but the Supreme was right on this one. It is an internal matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Betanaija42moro: 1:08pm On May 26, 2023
Nigeria is a very funny country
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by yarimo(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
BWALA has mental health problems for long according to his family doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by inoki247: 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu Spokesman...

He Leave Atiku wey employ him and always speaks for Tinubu...
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:

The only case with weight was thrown out today

Make everybody go sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Mjshexy(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2023
yarimo:
BWALA has mental health problems for long according to his family doctor
No, it's you with the mental disorder sir undecided
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
Mjshexy:
No, it's you with the mental disorder sir undecided
scam alert nairalanders, a male claiming female to defraud innocent people .
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Alaigbomaster: 2:15pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Nigerians are highly disappointed in the supreme court ruling. Our court is no longer the last hope of a common man.

Wail on live chat and record it

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Confirmedzombie: 2:30pm On May 26, 2023
Im an obedient but I support the supreme court judgement.

This is an internal party affairs. We all have to blame the NASS for the rubbish clause in the Electoral Act where an opposition party can't sue another party for internal party affairs.

I have moved on as Tinubu govt has come to stay.

I wish Tinubu all the best of luck in good health, longlife and prosperity and pray he performs.

I call on fellow obedients to move on and support the govt of the day.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2023
Quiet ironic me I have been doing "So help us God" for IBEDC all day

May be God won't help us, may be we should just trust him and that is enough.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by aycorporat(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
Someone pointed out yesterday on how Tinubu will lose in court concerning the double nomination and how it will surely be the doom of the APC.

hmmm. with this judgment, Oga na master.
I sincerely feel for the losers as the pain will become unbearable daily as more judgements will be dished out and fines awarded.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by famology(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
I told him he'll be frustrated. He made a wrong political move he'll regret for life.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2023
Thank God for the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by Mjshexy(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2023
yarimo:
scam alert nairalanders, a male claiming female to defraud innocent people .
lol...is that all you've got to say after all your silly dms? 😂
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by wwwkaycom(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Stupid unprincipled human being, jumping from party to party because of money
Re: Supreme Court Judgement:Daniel Bwala Recites National Pledge by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2023
Mjshexy:
lol...is that all you've got to say after all your silly dms? 😂

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Reactions Trails As Obi Presents A Software Engineer As Witness In Cou / Forgery:abu,neco Testify Against Pdp Senator In Election Tribunal / PEPT: Tinubu Allegedly Using DSS To Intimidate Tribunal - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.