Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners (33494 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / #EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards ₦16.25 Million To Four Petitioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Esinwaju: 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
You've got it coming
Hopeful perseverance huh? You will spend a very long time on the opposite side of victory. Continue.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by morocco97(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Swearing in tinubu is Unconstitutional .
Swearing in tinubu is destroying democracy in Nigeria.
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
I feel una pains sha. Unfortunately y’all need to stay positive minded. It will help

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Segzy19: 5:37pm On May 26, 2023
Hmmmm! Some people will drink snipper today...

The rest will drink their own on Monday...

Shame!
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Advancedpenis: 5:37pm On May 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Abeg, make una take am easy with them oo. Una don scatter their head with Savage meme since morning. Na one thing to lose, na another to get over! 🤣

Princeoflagos don enter ghost mode. No more Tinubu will never rule, Tinubu will not be inaugurated, Tinubu won't win election. 😁🤣

Talk like a matured man and not a naked kid
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

I’m sorry I cannot do that.

I can’t receive PM. Drop acct here and delete it back. I see it’s even scam.

It's unfair
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. You can only wail here.
Tinubu is your God and personal savior. You and your family shall bow before him! 😁🤣

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Chosimba: 5:52pm On May 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Obidents broke record yesterday but did not make any noise
Guinness World Record gave obidents

"The Highest Number of Wotowoto ever collected by a group for 96 hours straight"
grin cheesy

Atleast Una don finally win something
Nobody fit drag this one with una...

Dj give me one bottle of Obident Tears grin grin

Even though I voted Peter Obi, I have to admit when I see good banter. This was actually funny...

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BidenDTrounced: 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
This is orgasmic grin

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BidenDTrounced: 6:06pm On May 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu should be the prayer point of anyone that's facing any form of challenges in live

God has made him a conqueror on several occasions against all odds
The God of Tinubu promised to never forsake him. The God of Tinubu is the greatest.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BidenDTrounced: 6:07pm On May 26, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Even the lawyer that tried to cash out on the dead case was personally fined.

Isn’t this just beautiful? 😎
That was the icing on the cake cool

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by stevups(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy

You can visit 3rd mainland

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Olohunofero: 6:26pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought
democracy

What o know is that Tinubu will never destroy what he fought for.
If you want to cry you better start crying from now
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Advancedpenis: 6:36pm On May 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. You can only wail here.
Tinubu is your God and personal savior. You and your family shall bow before him! 😁🤣

Like your family bowed and worshiped ?
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Like your family bowed and worshiped ?
Like you and your family are licking his feet! 🤣
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Advancedpenis: 8:33pm On May 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Like you and your family are licking his feet! 🤣

But we did not share gbegiri and one of our sister died of HIV
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Fearyourcreator: 8:49pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Democracy wey you fight for with your cohorts... Arinya... Na Tinubu you dey talk to when it comes to fighting for democracy... Odedo
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Inosky: 9:12pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD::
https://www.nairaland.com/7699006/breaking-court-hear-perjury-suit#123302288

So what Nigeria is currently practicing is it in a real sense democracy, when Electoral law was not followed and even constitution under section 134 in the last concluded Feb 25th Election? Use!ess Nigeria Judiciary.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Hmmmm..
Na Waa Oooo..

Meanwhile..
This one dey somehow shaa.

Was this a perjury case?
Or an Electoral case.??

Why did the judge assume that the case was an electoral case, rather than a criminal case.??
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2023
I have always stated that the peace of the country would always be factored into any judgment delivered.
The judge mentioned the threat to the country's democracy.

The fact that Tinubu won the required 25% voters threshold in over two thirds of the states and that Atiku Abubakar who achieved it in only 20 states and Peter Obi a distant 16 is enough grounds to throw out any suit.

Yes, there was some rigging but it wouldn't have changed the final outcomes.

Are there any states where Tinubu did not deserve the 25% of the votes cast? Can it be proven? I did not say win the state but achieve the 25% threshold.

Tinubu's job now is to hit the ground running and undo the damage 8 years of Buhari's grossly incompetent administration has done the nation within the next 4 years.

The time starts on Monday.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by mordred44: 10:02pm On May 26, 2023
Clear road for the man wey sabi
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by fergie001: 10:03pm On May 26, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Hmmmm..
Na Waa Oooo..

Meanwhile..
This one dey somehow shaa.

Was this a perjury case?
Or an Electoral case.??

Why did the judge assume that the case was an electoral case, rather than a criminal case.??
It's obviously an electoral case.

One of the grounds is that Tinubu lied on oath in his form submitted to INEC.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by fayomim: 10:04pm On May 26, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Even the lawyer that tried to cash out on the dead case was personally fined.

Isn’t this just beautiful? 😎

The lawyer self collect wound grin

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

It's obviously an electoral case.

One of the grounds is that Tinubu lied on oath in his form submitted to INEC.
Ok.
Because the form had anything at-all to do with the INEC..

I get it now.

Meanwhile, is it true that Double-Citizenship is not a ground for disqualifying a candidate.?
(The way the constitution puts that particular Double-Citizenship is not too clear to me though)
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by adekolaelect(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

cry baby calm down . If the situations of politics of Nigeria doesn't favour you or your wishes doesn't mean that is the end of thing in Nigeria.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by adekolaelect(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Oga hide your pains. No one send you to where you labour in vain.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by fergie001: 10:19pm On May 26, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok.
Because the form had anything at-all to do with the INEC..

I get it now.
Yea

Meanwhile, is it true that Double-Citizenship is not a ground for disqualifying a candidate.?
(The way the constitution puts that particular Double-Citizenship is not too clear to me though)

Section 28 seems to supercede any other thing. Once you a Nigerian-born, every other thing is secondary.

I think the issue is what he entered in his form, that means it must first be proven that indeed he has a double citizenship.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Jostoman: 11:52pm On May 26, 2023
Ijaya123:

Do anyhow, see anyhow.
nothing go happen
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by 4realsexy: 4:51am On May 27, 2023
Feintline:

Your opinion
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Nobody: 5:56am On May 27, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But we did not share gbegiri and one of our sister died of HIV
But Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣😛😛
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BluntCrazeMan: 7:05am On May 27, 2023
fergie001:
Yea

Section 28 seems to supercede any other thing. Once you a Nigerian-born, every other thing is secondary.

I think the issue is what he entered in his form, that means it must first be proven that indeed he has a double citizenship.
I get it now..

How can it be proven.??
From the Guinean Embassy??
Or by going to the Guinea??

This leads me to another question.
Is there any way to prove that any random trader in Alaba Market is a Nigerian Citizen by just keying-in and searching their names in any Government Citizens Database.??
And what exact database should that be,, (which contains the constantly updated names and details of citizens).??

(Does Guinea have such a database too.??)
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Lacash: 8:47am On May 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Akanbi, Omo Olodo Ide 💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / Tinubu And Osinbajo: The True Story Of How They Met - Bayo Onanuga

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53