Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House (36072 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by BRIMBRAM: 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:
A country where power can be bought. Nigeria is a disgrace.

But they said Peter Obi is a billionaire. Is he that stingy?! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by deeva2: 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
-Appeal Court Fined Ex-presidential Candidate, Chief Ambrose Albert Owuru N40 Million.

- Supreme Court Fined PDP/Atiku Abubakar N2Million For Filing Double Nomination Case Against Shettima.

- Federal High Court Fined "Concerned Nigerians" N15 million For Seeking To Stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Inauguration.

Asiwaju Tinubu's Presidency have generated N57million revenue in less than 24 HOURS before his Inauguration on May 29th.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by mastermaestro(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
APC has won their third presidential election without the votes from Southeast.

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

Sadly as it sounds, this is the new political reality. sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by ukaface(f): 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
Porcupines
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Raf4: 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
Tilumbu , you forced yourself on us, may God force a burden you cannot carry on you and may you regret why you ever stole the mandate of Nigerians

God doesn't hear the prayers of a hateful sinner until s/he repents.........do the needful.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by jconsulting(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
Jubrilv:
TINUBU will not be sworn inπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will save you name and congratulate you on Monday, the so called double registration issue has been trash by SC, Buhari have taken Tinubu round the villa, he has been conferred with GCFR ....still your mumu brain never booth that you have a new president, the host of heaven have endorsed him.

Ok....you are waiting for the miracle your yahoo pastor said wil happen on 29th, .....
Lol....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On May 26, 2023
YES DADDY ❀️ 😍 πŸ’–

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by fuckJones(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2023
marv1:

Continue to deceive yourself.
Nothing last for ever.

stop crying
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by tyinfinity: 5:20pm On May 26, 2023
The spirits are taking peter obi around the evil forest of Agulu
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
can you bet with your left eye?
Lol πŸ˜ƒ abeg ooo.
No let d pickin go blind o.
Let's be our brothers keeper biko.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by juman(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
This is what ibb could not do.

Buhari is special person.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by GeneralPula: 5:23pm On May 26, 2023
deeva2:
-Appeal Court Fined Ex-presidential Candidate, Chief Ambrose Albert Owuru N40 Million.

- Supreme Court Fined PDP/Atiku Abubakar N2Million For Filing Double Nomination Case Against Shettima.

- Federal High Court Fined "Concerned Nigerians" N15 million For Seeking To Stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Inauguration.

Asiwaju Tinubu's Presidency have generated N57million revenue in less than 24 HOURS before his Inauguration on May 29th.
Ori Owo..
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by juman(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2023
Wonderful northern governors.
See the result of their commitment.

Sai northern governors.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by blowjohn(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2023
Nwadu:
Is this not the same Tinubu who was shaking during campaigns..

Nigerians did not understand that game.
The game was to create distraction when ever he goes to places where he is not popular.

Again he had to make the north vote him by playing sick and dying so they thought he would die and shettima would take over.

This guy to me is the father of politics in Nigeria.

The man looked plump in the pics of him being decorated as gcfr yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by blowjohn(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
What happens to Buhari's ADC ? with the kind of lifestyle this man has enjoyed the past 8 years I don't think he still have the vigor to FIGHT.

Check my signature for goodies

Is it ur vigor?
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by juman(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2023
I don't like Nigerian generals.
But buhari delivered well his promise.

Obasanjo also tried, he handed over to yar adua.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Menclothing: 5:27pm On May 26, 2023
Looking for princeoflagos and his friends they never for once predicted the right thing usual emotions

You left your village with no shoe

This man was the only gov who ever rule Lagos and any other state that Employ 40 percent of other tribes to civil service and teaching

Tinubu life style is let everyone capable come on board forget tribe now you people have shown epitome of hatred to such person

What do you expect in the future people will say you can’t please them leave them
South south is taking the position of east
GEJ
Now Akpabio

I won’t be surprised d next southern president is south south

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by colizee(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2023
He should show him the infamous "za oza room"
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by greatermax77(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2023
Power is transient, PMB that behaved as if he would kill all Nigerians is now very humble.
Fulani herdsmen were dispased all over the country.
Ruga was initiated , a ploy for fulanis to grab poeples land met a brick wall.
Ruga was reintroduce in other names but still floored by well meaning citizens
There were attempt by the fulanis to totally cleans ethnic groups in north central but the saint PMB turned deaf ear
I will not talk any thing about the economy
Very many citizens of Nigeria don't know what good living means, that's why they keep clapping for halfbecked person's that found their ways in to leadership.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Electorate: 5:31pm On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
Wahala for Obidients this time around
Well they can end it if they so wish

It is obvious the Obidients are your problem, you will continue to wail about them till eternity. I am sure you always see them in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by ORIAYO70(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
APC has won their third presidential election without the votes from Southeast.

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

If I write wetin dey my mind d igbotic mod will ban me.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Rebelutionary: 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Azubuike

This is funny because last time I checked all igbos are billionaires especially anambra so i wonder why you people can't put heads together to buy power
Wow...wow..o men! How u think am reach here? U finish work my brother!

If e easy to buy the power make unasef buy am!
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Almunjid(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
Tilumbu , you forced yourself on us, may God force a burden you cannot carry on you and may you regret why you ever stole the mandate of Nigerians
If u tried ur best and ur candidate couldn't make it, accept it in good faith. Any candidate who ended up as the president of Nigeria regardless of all the challenges and obstacles was distined to lead us. Nothing u and I can do to change it. If a candidate is not destined to lead his people, it's either he lost the election or someone steals his mandate and he can't reclaim it. Do u believe in destiny?

A curse on ur President is a curse on Nigeria. Don't lay curses on yourself because of ur bitterness.
Who go make am go make am, e no matter who be President. Just do ur best!

Peace!
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by beerfraud(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2023
Electorate:

It is obvious the Obidients are your problem, you will continue to wail about them till eternity. I am sure you always see them in your dreams.
k
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by GodinDaFlesh: 5:38pm On May 26, 2023
These stinking corrupt buffoons aren’t my leaders
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Ingocof(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TziL4UQUxN8][/url]

President Buhari has taken president-elect, Bola Tinubu, on a tour of the State House Abuja.

This happened today May 26 after they both attended Jumaat service.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/president-buhari-takes-tinubu-on-a-tour-of-the-state-house-video.html

Obidents be like "so this inauguration will take place for real?"
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by thisisit: 5:42pm On May 26, 2023
It's in vain!!

The kingdom is weighed and divided already.

Metaphysical powers shall INTERVENTION within 48 hours.

It is not over.. Lord of Host.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Ingocof(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu Will not be sworn in tongue

You are still on this verse of the song?
Sorry, even peter Obi will be laughing at you if he comes across your comment
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by richie240: 5:43pm On May 26, 2023
You sef walk like u own biafra, nor be fight Biko!
cool

Stanislause94:
undecidedjust see the way he’s walking like he owns Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Dances & Exercises To Keep Himself Fit (Video) / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Drama As Atiku Avoids Endorsing Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.