Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House (36071 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by zomby(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
Poisonousman:

It's simple.. Give them biafra ... Why are you holding them.. yet they are better than you
If the igbos get the Biafra, I’m certain that they will not last longer than 13 months. The Greedy pigs will kill themselves like flies… they will
fight themselves last street dogs. They hate themselves as much as they hate everything else.
The igbos are their own enemies; they can run away from everybody except for themselves. They will remain the weakest link in Nigeria till the end of time; this is what happens when you don’t respect yourselves.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by MetaPhysical: 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
APC has won their third presidential election without the votes from Southeast.

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

SE is a land of deficits. If you expect gains, stay away from SE. Tinubu did not campaign in SE.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by akakurukukaku(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2023
Onucs:

yes ooo

Where police prefer to collect bribe to doing their jobs right,
Where the soldiers prefer to unlawfully intimidate innocent civilians to protecting them,
Where politicians prefer to steal public funds to using the money judiciously,
Where citizens praise and applaud same politicians year in, year out but will burn a common thief on the streets probably for stealing garri🤦🤦,
Where a market woman prefers to cheat an ignorant customer to being honest,
Where a student prefer to cheat in an exam to reading diligently,
Where the student union prefer to rig campus elections to doing the right thing,
Where girls prefer to sell their bodies to working hard to earn a living,
Where youths prefer fraud (yahoo) to hard work,
Where most people celebrate fraudsters for stealing (because they don cash out),
Where the road safety, custom, efcc, ndlea prefer to collect bribes to doing their job well etc. Just name it.

My dear, the problems of this country will probably come to an end one day, if all of us begin to do our jobs right. No one is excluded.

After using your hand to demarket your country you will start blaming politicians when you are repatriated from abroad or sent to jail.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by guru90: 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
beerfraud:
I don’t mingle with ipob terrorist

You failed.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by blowjohn(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2023
richie240:

Hey, abeg o, diswan u mention 'plump' now
'our ppl' go begin say na clone from somalia o.
cool

Lol grin angry grin

Then go say na clone frm Ondo state
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by JohnBullMySon: 7:32pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.
Might be true for now. But if Asiwaju ends up running in 2027 against a Northerner in PDP and it happens to be a two horse race, it might be easier to convince the SE/SS than the north.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by fuckJones(f): 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Might be true for now. But if Asiwaju ends up running in 2027 against a Northerner in PDP and it happens to be a two horse race, it might be easier to convince the SE/SS than the north.
northerner will not run against,
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Greattie08: 7:46pm On May 26, 2023
Olowolag:
Like play like play, Tinubu go become president "niyen"

so wípé o ti lo...
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by millionboi2: 7:51pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

shut up why didnt you say this during election,Tinubu was afraid thy might stone him pure water.go and ask questions

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Greattie08: 7:58pm On May 26, 2023
Nwadu:
Is this not the same Tinubu who was shaking during campaigns..

Nigerians did not understand that game.
The game was to create distraction when ever he goes to places where he is not popular.

Again he had to make the north vote him by playing sick and dying so they thought he would die and shettima would take over.

This guy to me is the father of politics in Nigeria.

Same thing I shared with people within my confine of influence, the North were initially afraid of Asiwaju due to his smartness & they need someone they can control as they realize they cannot influence Asiwaju, however, he (Asiwaju) have to play sick game & wilfully committing gaffe in any of his campaign in order to buy into the core North...

The moment he was declared winner, when I listen to his acceptance speech, I saw a different Asiwaju from the one that commit blunders during campaign... This is a strategy... what a game paln perfectly played out...

The North loves him for how he portray he was a Disciple of Yar'adua!
The South West loves him for adherence to Awolowo's philosophy whom they admired so much, also, he pocket the SW through the fight he fought for making PMB to adopt June 12 as Democracy Day in Nigeria!

The SS loves him by seeing him as part of their own & are ready to die for him but one Region is full of hate for him despite all he did for them... the Region forgot that while Asiwaju was Governor for 8yrs, he adopted their son as a Commissioner, one of their son as the Party's State's Spokesperson... he did a lot for them yet they still hate him but Asiwaju has moved on...
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by adekolaelect(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
Tilumbu , you forced yourself on us, may God force a burden you cannot carry on you and may you regret why you ever stole the mandate of Nigerians
Stop crying ..... It is not over untill it is over nowwwww . Your Obi will regain his assumed lost mandate or glory if he can get ready till 2031. Pls there is hope when there is life . Pls relate yourself and explain your level of depression to avoid suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by millionboi2: 8:01pm On May 26, 2023
jconsulting:

I will save you name and congratulate you on Monday, the so called double registration issue has been trash by SC, Buhari have taken Tinubu round the villa, he has been conferred with GCFR ....still your mumu brain never booth that you have a new president, the host of heaven have endorsed him.

Ok....you are waiting for the miracle your yahoo pastor said wil happen on 29th, .....
Lol....
you don't know what thy are up to..,..,..my own be say tinubu rule go favour me well well.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
And the headless mobs are now sifia pain. I thought they were boasting, predicting and prophecising that Tinubu wouldn't be sworn in grin grin grin. But wait o, they might still believe that as May 29th is still two days away
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by maasoap(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
millionboi2:
you don't know what thy are up to..,..,.. my own be say tinubu rule go favour me well well .
Now, you're saying something that actually makes sense to us sane Nigerians. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by fuckJones(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
millionboi2:
shut up why didnt you say this during election
tinubu got a total of 127,605 votes from the five states and did not score 25 percent in any of them, even if you take away the vote tinubu get from south east and add to atiku that come behind tinubu, BAT will still beat atiku balablu
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by millionboi2: 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
zomby:

If the igbos get the Biafra, I’m certain that they will not last longer than 13 months. The Greedy pigs will kill themselves like flies… they will
fight themselves last street dogs. They hate themselves as much as they hate everything else.
The igbos are their own enemies; they can run away from everybody except for themselves. They will remain the weakest link in Nigeria till the end of time; this is what happens when you don’t respect yourselves.
you open your mouth and be ranting even with all you mentioned thy are still far better than your tribe.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
As a bonified Igbo man

I will name my first son Asiwaju.....
My brother actually did like 11 years ago and that's what most people call the boy. It is a good "title" but people are now turning it into a real name
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:
A country where power can be bought. Nigeria is a disgrace.

Bought? You don't actually mean it. I thought Buhari and Emefiele removed over 90% of the cash from the circulation because they didn't want Tinubu to buy our votes which all of you welcomed and applauded. So, how was the power bought again, loser?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by liasmiram2567: 8:25pm On May 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
Tilumbu , you forced yourself on us, may God force a burden you cannot carry on you and may you regret why you ever stole the mandate of Nigerians

Do you know that you are cursing yourself?if he deserves the curse the curse will harm him and the generally of Nigerians since we shall be affected.However if he does not deserve ghe curse it we HARM YOU. The curse is surely not his because he was voted in by majority. SO GET READY FOR THE EFFECT OF YOUR CURSE. YOU AND EVERYONE THAT HAVE CURSED HI. AND STILL CURSING HIM.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by DJInfluence: 8:28pm On May 26, 2023
Am trying to remember but I can't. Could this be the first time there is a cordial transfer of power to the next president?

I don't think OBJ had one because he was busy plotting for a 3rd term and GEJ well, him run back to his pond.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Okpetruth(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
Please stop taking drugs it's not good for your health. See how you are practicing madness at your age.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Mrdigitech(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

Guy don't be so dull in reasoning. If you are from the Southwest or North, can any of those regions vote in a Nigerian president alone without the support of other geopolitical zones? No geopolitical zone can do it alone. Don't be dumb! If Tinubu was the Labour party Presidential candidate will he win? Tinubus win is purely due to APC structure and they had about 20 sitting governors as a support base. Nothing else. I don't think Labour party had any or 1 sitting governor at most. A structureless party without voting agents in most of the wards in Nigeria still polled 6million plus votes says a lot. Tinubu lost the commercial capital and the federal capital and yet still won the election. I came to an understanding that the illiterates, most especially in the core north can be a decider when the election battle is tough. The literates can't really decide anything.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by zomby(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2023
millionboi2:
you open your mouth and be ranting even with all you mentioned thy are still far better than your tribe.
You pigs have the capability to sell both of your parents for less than 25k

You kill yourselves like animals

You lack respect for yourselves

You hate everything, including yourselves and our country, Nigeria

Nobody wants you around even outside Nigeria

You guys invented 419 across the world

How on the planet you’re better than any tribe in Africa? Abeg, let us know how…
You guys are the worst of the worst..
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Emetex22(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2023
BreconHills:

Where is the human capital?
You know there are many more, check waec index reports and many more, don't be pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by BreconHills(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2023
Emetex22:

You know there are many more, check waec index reports and many more, don't be pained

Human capital has an output in real terms. A waec result is only indication of potential, it is not a result. Owning houses is not a result. A result is social impact of investment. How does technology human development create a better life for more people.

Flutterwave, paystack, calendar...those are results.

That's why I am asking you - where is the human capital?
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Emetex22(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2023
BreconHills:

Human capital has an output in real terms. A waec result is only indication of potential, it is not a result. Owning houses is not a result. A result is social impact of investment. How does technology human development create a better life for more people.

Flutterwave, paystack, calendar...those are results.

That's why I am asking you - where is the human capital?
Which city has the highest number of small scale business, Aba and Nnewi!
Which state has the only viable and indigenous car production, ur guess is as good as mine 😆 🤣, Here in US, government will kill to preserve small businesses and cimmerce cos they are the backbone of any economy, I won't waste statistics on u, U obviously know the truth but the pain won't let u admit it, it doesn't matter any way 😉

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by fuckJones(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2023
Mrdigitech:

Guy don't be so dull in reasoning. If you are from the Southwest or North, can any of those regions vote in a Nigerian president alone without the support of other geopolitical zones? No geopolitical zone can do it alone. Don't be dumb! If Tinubu was the Labour party Presidential candidate will he win? Tinubus win is purely due to APC structure and they had about 20 sitting governors as a support base. Nothing else. I don't think Labour party had any or 1 sitting governor at most. A structureless party without voting agents in most of the wards in Nigeria still polled 6million plus votes says a lot. Tinubu lost the commercial capital and the federal capital and yet still won the election. I came to an understanding that the illiterates, most especially in the core north can be a decider when the election battle is tough. The literates can't really decide anything.
the north and west have prove that they can decide who become the president of this country
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Mrdigitech(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2023
fuckJones:
the north and west have prove that they can decide who become the president of this country

So you singling out the southeast alone to mark them as irrelevant in politics shows your extreme bigoted bias and spite. Your statement should have been " Southwest alone or North East alone or North west alone, North Central alone, can vote in a Nigerian President. Your are comparing the voting power of multiple geopolitical zones to 1 geopolitical zone (South East) shows that you lack education. Get educated! None can decide nada alone. Quote me anywhere...🤪🤪🤪 You can bet your life savings on this fact if you have one at all...😎
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Akungitit: 12:40am On May 27, 2023
I hereby encourage Obedients to walk slowly to the lagoon and do what all Tinubu supporters expect them to do.
JUMP OBEDIENTS, JUMP.😂😂🤣🤣😇😇😅😅
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by 4realsexy: 4:58am On May 27, 2023
KingAzubuike:
A country where power can be bought. Nigeria is a disgrace.
Why was Donald Trump shouting that he was robbed after the last election.... Be wise💆‍♂️
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by Caseless: 6:56am On May 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu Will not be sworn in tongue
you be mumu.
Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by BreconHills(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2023
Emetex22:

Which city has the highest number of small scale business, Aba and Nnewi!
Which state has the only viable and indigenous car production, ur guess is as good as mine 😆 🤣, Here in US, government will kill to preserve small businesses and cimmerce cos they are the backbone of any economy, I won't waste statistics on u, U obviously know the truth but the pain won't let u admit it, it doesn't matter any way 😉

Hahaha let me disabuse you.

Aba an Nnewi d not have the largest amount of start ups, they have te largest amount of trade/artisian businesses per square metre not business volume. A single crowdvest or kuda will drown them cash flow wise. Lagos has the largest amount of investor funding for starts ups in Africa.

Indigenous car production- please check out Proforce in Ede which serves the defence needs of over 13 African nations including the UN. With reinforced vehicles, MRV's, ships, drones and satellite borne intelligence packages. Don't believe me? See here https://proforcedefence.com/ This company is 100% Nigerian owned.

Passenger vehicles check out https://www.nordmotion.com/ Nord has the only research institute for vehicle engineering and smart vehicles in Africa with its full built training facility at the University of Lagos.

It's not by shouting. People are going beyond artisian type crafts to embracing global markets at scale. This is not to knock Aba producers but to inform you that there is a lot going on elsewhere and the idea that only te East produces is now a myth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Dances & Exercises To Keep Himself Fit (Video) / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Drama As Atiku Avoids Endorsing Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.