Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75547 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Greatzeus(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2023
Nothing last forever

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by sonature1: 6:48pm On May 26, 2023
How can you not love this man?

A president that never was!

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Niwdog(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
If you're part of this figure..may you never know sorrow.
that's a bad way to pray
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Flick490(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
If you're part of this figure..may you never know sorrow.

Pls make me understand
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Flick490(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2023
michlins:
Power is truly transient. Use your opportunity to impact and bless people.

I wish the incoming administration will understand how feeble our opportunities are

Please could u help me with three thousands? Pls I appeal to you
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by michlins(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

Please could u help me with three thousands? Pls I appeal to you
and why should I do that

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Flick490(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2023
michlins:
and why should I do that

Sorry you're not under any form of compulsion to do that. I solicit for aid pls
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by michlins(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

Sorry you're not under any form of compulsion to do that. I solicit for aid pls
go and work. Reduce the time you spend on nairaland fighting for politicians

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Bobbiee: 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure he a source of blessings for me and my family

for you and your family alone? You're obviously not a christian. In any case, yours is the pits of hell. Yet, you will face unspeakable misfortune while on earth in the mean time.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Bluffly: 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

And me and family too, and all Nigerians in Jesus Christs name

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Larryndelaw: 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
What has been waiting for. He should have packed out a month ago. Or he thinks the court will stop.BAT. He will be regretting competing against BAT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by WestStack: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Good bye...
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by bobbiiee: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
The bad is tagged as if he just got back from a trip.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by IbileIfe: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Which one is Official Resident? grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by nkemjacob2(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Hope buhari done pack also.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by bikefab(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
Wicked pastor. A man that stood and watched while people were slaughtered across the middle belt, a SAN that looked on whilst rule of law and abuse of political power reigned supreme. This man has no honor. All he did was speak big grammer, pose for pictures and share trader moni. He is as guilty as Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by phorget(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

You can go and hang him now that he is about leaving office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by N2B2: 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

You cannot put grass on your plate and pray it'll taste like meat. You haven't seen anything yet.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 7upnigeria: 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

ME:
cool

AMEN, for me and my family too
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Y0urUncle: 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

Still can't believe you ediots would pick tifnubu ahead of yemi.

Una Mumu na legendary

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen I claim it smiley smiley[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Ted4real: 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
8 years of clueless government is about to end Thanks you Jesus that survive the storm.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

Idiot. U wey no be betrayer wetin be your papa name

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 96ACE: 8:15pm On May 26, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by seunayantokun(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
Please, what yardstick(s) did you use to arrive at this judgement?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Global2000: 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
He could have been the credible candidate not this old man with questionable character. Osinbajo still has some elements of integrity in him.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 001Lagos: 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Idiot. U wey no be betrayer wetin be your papa name
Person wey him papa no get name

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by seunayantokun(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
N2B2:

You cannot put grass on your plate and pray it'll taste like meat. You haven't seen anything yet.
Correct.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by kabanayol9(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen, same here.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Akharmony: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
He is leaving with a record of a traitor..
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by MrsTblooms: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
The man[sub][/sub] who is acclaimed to have broken the record of betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.