Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75526 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Okiton: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

What has he done to you?
Or he betrayed ur eye?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by boxypane(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure he a source of blessings for me and my family
And me and mine too (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by seunayantokun(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
IbileIfe:
Which one is Official Resident? grin
Just struggle to understand what they failed to correctly convey, please.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by rolams(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
Hmmm! This man can't be president of Nigeria anymore!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by slowice(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

So you don't even care about Nigeria, just a "me, myself and I" thing you

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by seeyounow2: 8:22pm On May 26, 2023
shocked shocked

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

to me also and my family

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by shedy03(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2023
abhosts:
This guy was not outspoken on behalf of his Christian constituents. He should sit back and see how Shittima would play the game.
Wallai shetima no go joke, even boko boys congratulated shetima for APCs success.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Lawalemi(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
Failed team.

Set awon Osinbajo will handle Economy

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by BigDawsNet: 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
Nothing last forever
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ipobarecriminals: 8:28pm On May 26, 2023
cool Ile ya wa oo Baba .A rele oo Baba. Fi iso re sowa Baba, fi abo re bo wa Baba. K'iku ma pa wa Baba, ki arun ma se wa Baba. Fi abo re bo wa Baba. Ile ya wa oo Baba, aaa o di ileeee cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2023
Time is a leveler. And God is the custodian of it.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by izubext007: 8:29pm On May 26, 2023
i wish he the next presido
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Ogunleti01: 8:31pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
He betrayed your Ancestors? Move on fella!

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Love800(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2023
Fake news
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by millionboi2: 8:32pm On May 26, 2023
dododawa1:
Na holy ENGLISH he Sabi
No achievement.
😂
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On May 26, 2023
Unnecessary angry
lhordspy:
Betrayer
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Menclothing: 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
Only God rules forever

I can never vote people like osinbajo they are not for Nigeria intelligent but no result

Wike
Tinubu
Akpabio are the type that fit the rascal Economy

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by sleeknaija(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
Anything that has a beginning must have an end grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by biggie73(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2023
Finally, the Iscariot of Ikene.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Flick490(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2023
michlins:
go and work. Reduce the time you spend on nairaland fighting for politicians

Some of you can be so so senseless with your comments

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Owaincouncil: 8:38pm On May 26, 2023
8 years Don complete. Oju lo pe si.
You will come back to Lagos or Ikenne and tell us what you did or achieve in this 8 years.

But to me, it's a wasted years. You didn't do well at all uncle Yemi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Agboogashi: 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

You are banking on a wrong source.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by mikool007(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

may they reap what they've sown in 10 thousand fold

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by descartes400: 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

The VP aid is carry CLASSIFIED BOX FILES which he is not authorised to carry. The Justice ministry, together with the DSS should raid the VP residence to retrieve those classified documents. grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by plaindealer: 8:45pm On May 26, 2023
Good riddance, don't come back.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ppogba: 8:45pm On May 26, 2023
The load he never intended to pack when he.was.deceived by the cabal to contest the primaries.

Atiku would have made mince meat of him and would have been.warming up for swearing in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by mukthar2000(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
Anything that has beginning most surly have end.
We thank God that spear our life throughout the disastrous tenure for 8years.
But have it in mind with ur boss that una door must surly be knocked for explanation about the bogus loans .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 55truth: 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
Game over
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by merits(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
Nothing is permanent,same way will leave this world.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Paramount01(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

How does he betray?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.