Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates (19910 Views)

Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by favor914: 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
mechanics:
Better, enemies of progress will surely be put to shame.
They have already been put to devastating shame, inauguration is on Monday.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by bentenny(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
siraj1402:
Why do they appeal? I thought they said it's nothing.
If someone accused you in court of a crime you never committed,are you supposed to remain silent or appeal such accusation?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by asiga(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora obituary is a cultist
He wears black everyday

So anyone that wears black every day is a cultist in your village?

Things dey happen for this Naija shaa

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by engineerboat(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by egoldman(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
But Why will ALEX OTTI file stay of execution after claiming the high court judgments in Kano those not include him ? confused and liars full labour party grin grin grin

Sorry, we can feel. your pain.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by bentenny(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2023
Mantilla:

You speak as if you feed from your ears..
grin grin
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by engineerboat(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
But Why will ALEX OTTI file stay of execution after claiming the high court judgments in Kano those not include him ? confused and liars full labour party grin grin grin

Carefully read it now

He took the right step

He was not joined and now that the Appeal court is taking over stay tuned
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by bentenny(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
If the incoming administration start witch-hunting the judiciary like the PMB era,Judges will start wailing and asking the masses to help them!
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by aikyg(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2023
Chair, it looks like you did not read the article before jumping to comment. The case was thrown out for the same reason. The suit was thrown out because it's "worthless and bereft of any course of action.”
Read before you jump to comment.
chrisxxx:
I think Elu P say the judgement was worthless? Why appeal?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by yarimo(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2023
engineerboat:

Carefully read it now

He took the right step

He was not joined and now that the Appeal court is taking over stay tuned
since he was not join why filing any stay of execution
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
hardbody:

You lack the brain power to understand what it means to vacate orders and judgments made in vacuous and to set the records straight. People like you should not engage adults in a conversation.
very simple question oo why will Alex otti file stay of execution since the case dose not include him as he claims earlier
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Johnsinia(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2023
CalmStormy:
It is a known fact that if you want to get kangaroo judgement go to the North.

If you want to be a Professor sharp sharp,go to the north
And yet they know nothing whatsoever. And our yoruba brothers are quickly with the speed of light becoming like them, So dump and irrational
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by babajero(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
But Why will ALEX OTTI file stay of execution after claiming the high court judgments in Kano dose not include him ? confused and liars full labour party grin grin grin
I don't want to think you are as dumb as you sound because the appeal was because he wasn't included. Take your time to read.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by yarimo(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2023
babajero:
I don't want to think you are as dumb as you sound because the appeal was because he wasn't included. Take your time to read.
Since he wasn't included why filing any stay of execution? Is like you don't know what stay of execution means
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by THeUNIFIER: 7:03pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Quick question please.

Are you obedient?

I'll do you one better. Why do you insist on being a nuisance, don't you have something productive to do with your life?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by chukel(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

So what now happened at the appeal court or you just wanna to show your Nigerian jinx
have sense naa. They were just granted a stay of execution. The case has not even been heard. Appeal court will seat on the case. This is exactly what we expected otti to do. Ask for a stay of execution while appeal hears the case. That way he can be sworn in.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by chukel(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2023
aikyg:
Chair, it looks like you did not read the article before jumping to comment. The case was thrown out for the same reason. The suit was thrown out because it's "worthless and bereft of any course of action.”
Read before you jump to comment.
I really don't know what you read. Or do you read one thing and understand your emotions? The case has not even been heard. They just requested a stay of execution and it was granted. A stay of execution means the judgement of the lower court should not be implemented while the case is being heard by appeal. It was not thrown out. Common sense is not common.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 7:17pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
I think Elu P say the judgement was worthless? Why appeal?
The case is truly worthless by all material substance and that is why the parties involved went to Appeal Court to vent their anger and squash the judgement, as the judgement cannot stand the test of law.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by THeUNIFIER: 7:17pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
But Why will ALEX OTTI file stay of execution after claiming the high court judgments in Kano dose not include him ? confused and liars full labour party grin grin grin

Is the APC any better? Are they a political party set up in honesty and integrity? Not that I'm taking sides but when I see comments like these I shake my head in disgust at how individuals like yourself self who claim to be liberal can do away with critical, objective thinking when it matters most. How does trash talking a supposedly larcenist and fabulist while deifying a bigger larcenist and fabulist help in the growth of our beloved country?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 7:27pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
very simple question oo why will Alex otti file stay of execution since the case dose not include him as he claims earlier
He just need to do that because his political enemies can capitalize on the case and get at him. All cases need to be addressed as it were as to avoid stories. He has done the best thing, as we live in a judiciary of uncertainty.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 7:38pm On May 27, 2023
siraj1402:
Why do they appeal? I thought they said it's nothing.
Yes, they appeal to show someone like you that it was truly worthless judgement.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by engineerboat(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
since he was not join why filing any stay of execution

Every judgement is judgement and in law You don't joke withany judgement but rather seek for ways to vacate such.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Betanaija42moro: 9:08pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora obituary is a cultist
He wears black everyday

Just like your backward Ogboni father
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by babajero(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
Since he wasn't included why filing any stay of execution? Is like you don't know what stay of execution means
He wasn't added and the case was against his person, so it is natural he filled the appeal, because in law any judgement is a judgement no matter how fraudulent or corrupt the judgment is.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by chrisxxx(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The case is truly worthless by all material substance and that is why the parties involved went to Appeal Court to vent their anger and squash the judgement, as the judgement cannot stand the test of law.
It doesn't worth appealing. They would have not usher it recognition of any kind.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 9:49pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

It doesn't worth appealing. They would have not usher it recognition of any kind.
Mr. Man, there's no matter the worthlessness of a case, as to respect the rule of law, the party involved must take necessary action and that is why it is very important to appeal the judgement.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by yarimo(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2023
babajero:
He wasn't added and the case was against his person, so it is natural he filled the appeal, because in law any judgement is a judgement no matter how fraudulent or corrupt the judgment is.
chairman you don't know meaning of stay of execution that is why you are typing rubbish
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2023
Stop typing long thrash, why did he file stay of execution since he claims the judgments did not affect him ?
THeUNIFIER:

Is the APC any better? Are they a political party set up in honesty and integrity? Not that I'm taking sides but when I see comments like these I shake my head in disgust at how individuals like yourself self who claim to be liberal can do away with critical, objective thinking when it matters most. How does trash talking a supposedly larcenist and fabulist while deifying a bigger larcenist and fabulist help in the growth of our beloved country?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by ManOfSon: 10:51pm On May 27, 2023
This was how some people gathered in a conclave, pregnant with a design, that ultimately delivered Hope Uzodinma as Imo state governor.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by babajero(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
chairman you don't know meaning of stay of execution that is why you are typing rubbish
Apc law interpreter please enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.