Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (13588 Views)

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by agubata111: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2011
try adopt a day old. cos my mum got a witch that wanted to kill her when she adopted a girl of abt 12 years.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Eegulize: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2011
agubata111:

Many male children are pleading to be adopted. Give them a chance by adopting some of them and give them the best training. a child's brain is like an empty paper. what u write on it is what the child becomes. if u have 10 sons and dont give them the best training, the'll be a problem to u in your old age. if u adopt a son nd train him well. he cld be more useful to u than your biological sons. my neighbor adopted two sons nd they r happy.
I might look at adoption as an option after trying everything possible, including a fourth CS. So, for now, adoption is not on the table but that doesn't mean I don't care for those category of children. I actually donate food, clothes and cash gifts to orphanages almost on a monthly basis.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by tunnytox(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
@jidegirl
You're really spot on with your comment

@OP
Follow Jidegirl's advise if you can afford it I see nothing wrong in your desire to have a male child especially if you have the means and ready to take the risk. Do not let anyone discourage you, the best you can do for yourself is to make yourself and your family happy. Goodluck
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by blank(f): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
Pls, try this. Do not laugh at me o. No be me get am.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595035.0.html

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by 2mch(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
blank:

Pls, try this. Do not laugh at me o. No be me get am.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595035.0.html

Interesting? So can you enlighten us on this calendar? The vertical 2 digit information i am assuming is the age, but i am confused by the month. Is it the month of conception or the month of birth. grin cheesy. I really dont want to laugh but this calendar is beyond hilarious. Any idea on success rate? Or you got this from an astronomy site.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
tunnytox:

@jidegirl
You're really spot on with your comment

@OP
Follow Jidegirl's advise if you can afford it I see nothing wrong in your desire to have a male child especially if you have the means and ready to take the risk. Do not let anyone discourage you, the best you can do for yourself is to make yourself and your family happy. Goodluck

Thank you buddy, it is just the truth and being realistic thats all.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
Eegulize:

Many thanks for all your responses, let me quickly share an occurrence below.

My maid who had lived in my home for over 5 yrs suddenly decided she wasn’t going to continue her studies any longer but just wanted to go back to her parents in the village against everybody’s wish (including her parents’). We did our best to make her feel like part of the family, the relationship was more like that between an adopted daughter and her foster parents. Yet she still decided to leave. Anyway, that is not the point I’m trying to make here.

While she was putting her things together to leave, my 1st and 2nd daughters came to me crying and saying “aunty said she was leaving"  but that they wouldn’t want her to leave  (I knew that was coming anyway as they were so fond of her). I told them to calm down as “aunty” had already made up her mind to leave. Then the following conversation took place between my first daughter and I:-

Daughter: When aunty leaves, who is going to take care of us?

Myself: Don’t worry, God will take care of you

Daughter:  But God is a spirit, will he come and bathe us and get us ready for school?

Why did I share this story? Just to let us know that God will not come down physically to help us. If we do our very best, using all means available at our disposal without achieving all that we wished for, then we can sit down comfortably and say, yes my lot is God’s wish for me or it's my destiny.  I was confused before posting this thread, but right now I think I reason a lot better and am quite clear about the direction I’m going and the steps I need to take to get to my destination (of course with the help of God).

I totally agree that CS is very risky, but I think life itself is a risk all together.  There are a whole lot of cases where women have lost their lives during childbirth (whether CS or normal delivery).  So, if God did it for me three times in the past, I’m sure he can still do it for me  a 4th time – afterall, He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.  And if my 4th and final attempt (final attempt with all certainty because I have been told during the last CS that my womb will be tied up after the fourth CS) turns out to be a girl as well, I will gladly say:  TO GOD BE THE GLORY. As for all who think I’m being ungrateful to God for asking for a male child after three beautiful daughters, I want to say that I’m very, very grateful for all I have so far, but that shouldn’t stop me from asking for more. Afterall, we are told He will supply all our needs  according to His riches in glory - a sound and healthy male child (in addition to my three beautiful daughters) is one of those needs for me right now.

Apart from the scar at the lower abdomen, you will hardly know I’ve gone through a single CS. I’ve actually had three of them at UPTH in Port Harcourt, I just didn’t want all those Doctors at private clinics who only refer you to the teaching hospitals when it becomes too late (most of the Doctors running these expensive private hospitals work at the same teaching hospital anyway). Besides, my husband and I both work in one of the leading Oil & Gas Producing firms in Nigeria where we have full access to free medical care but we see that the company’s medical unit is not well fitted to handle emergencies should any arise even though the equipments and personnel are there . So, what  I personally do is, right from the very day I register for anti-natal at the teaching hospital, I make sure I don’t skip any appointment and I try to be nice to all the nurses and Doctors I’m assigned to by way of material and cash gifts and this has really helped me a lot. At my 3rd CS for instance, a particular Surgeon that wasn’t on duty offered to come around just in case his assistance was needed even though I didn’t belong to his team.

I just clocked 37 in August, so I guess I still have three more years to work out this last attempt with my husband, I’m happy to know of the two processes mentioned here that could be of immense benefit to me - Microsort & IVF . I will take time to research on them (probably they mean the same thing, I don’t know yet).

What I might do differently this time around may be to seek medical help abroad with either of the two processes above ( thank God my husband and I can comfortably afford that based on the various estimates posted on some of the responses).

Having made up my mind to go for a fourth CS therefore, one last thing I will appreciate will be recommendations on reputable hospitals where these processes can be accurately applied. If there are Hospitals in Nigeria that can safely do same, please do not hesitate to post their details in your responses as well.

God bless you all.

Ita all good madam, there is nothing to worry about, you obviously got the money, do it, make yourself happy. grin

Jeniffer Lopez, M.Carey wants a boy and a girl she got it with IFV once and they are done with it, they couldnt be more perfect like normal children my pple.

I ve known many Nigerians do this procedure just cos of this reason but like my Mum used to say ; i will say it in pidgin(na for inside person house them they eat a rat with a belly button) yoruba pple will know this saying, dont confide in anybody except God and your hubby JUST CAUSE you need his sperm thats all. It is well

I ve said enough, Good luck (not Jonathan own o lol) smiley
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by favouredjb(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2011
pls dnt kill yourself
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Busybody2(f): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2011
jidegirl12:

abey leave story joor, what about the Fluid that was left on the floor , in the condom, towel , bath tub, toilet etc (anywhere you do it) after intercourse nko? those count as a

waste too? or they just dont count atall? ARTIFICIAL made, what the P.U.K.E are you talking about! jeezz angry , I m outta here jare, these comments makes me very umm not

happy and i am a happy person. off to bed 1:15am. smiley

Er . . .from where you come from, does these fluids left behind on towels, on the floor, etc, after intercourse, fertilise themselves Gosh your ignorance rankles sad

And pray tell what is the opposite of original undecided No be man-made be the opposite of God-made undecided

Ignorance is not an excuse y'know undecided And if my comment don't make you happy, feel free to go hit your head against a wall or go refer to your Bible which tells you your happiness should not depend on a person cool

jidegirl12:

She must have had high risk pregnancies and [size=14pt]we don't like to take any chances when the patient is high risk to avoid [/size] distress of any kind, and that's why C section is the

best option for such pple, Cesarean section takes about an hr max without a hitch, and thats just the way it should be.(God help us in Nigeria) and remember we are different, just

because you achieved it doesn't men she can. It is well.

jidegirl12:

Na wa o, Naija people with their advice.

Straight to the point.

You can do IVF (invitro ferterlization) ; when your eggs and your hubby's Fluid will be collected and merged to produce embryo in a lab, after a period of time , sex selection will be done then and your embryo will then be transfered into your uterus, you can then go ahead and do your normal things until your due date, voala!

The price range is between 5k and 10k CND, eveything will be checked and tested before the transfer, downs syndrome etc, [size=14pt]but God is above all[/size].

A worker in the Health industry, supposedly, and a Christian to boot, why am I not surprised lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Busybody2(f): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
nawfia:

you really do have a lot of time on your hands. shocked shocked, jeez, angry angry

Mr Ekeyofuro, which one you be - the thoughts police or the recent appointee to make sure we are not wasting Nairaland's bandwidth undecided I would have easily divulged that i plagiarised this off google and tweaked it round a bit so all it took was 50 seconds flat, but i don't know who is who here and don't know if you are a friend or foe who will grass on me to the copyright police and get me into trouble *rolls eyes* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2011
@Jidegirl

No insult intended but you see, 99.9percent of the things you posted are cheap trash(no insult intended).

@Topic
I knew your mind was made up from the beginning with all the scenarios,excuses,examples e.t.c you gave. All I can wish you is the best. I know a lot of physicians will tell you that it is safe to do a CS again as 4,3,5 is the maximum. A lot of Africans come here with that mentality, (not kidding)you need to see some physicians refusing to be part of it, those that are willing to try actually forces them to sign a declaration that if at all anything happens, the hospital and practitioner would not be held responsible. They are thousands of cases where the child had to be ''sucked out'' just for the mother to live. You are say life itself is a risk, please define risk? What if something happens are you even thinking of your three daughters? Second off the older you get, the more likely for complications to occur. You don't know you are getting old abi?

Like I said all the best. May God protect your daughter.s
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by hannydarl(f): 2:23am On Oct 01, 2011
I use the Chinese gender chart and also studied my monthly cycle to pick the sex of my two kids. The first was a boy the second a girl and I plan to have a boy next. For me it came out just as I planned. A friend of mine used the chinese gender chart alone she had two boys and wanted a girl and she got her baby girl recently. I cant say it works 100 percent but for me and my friends that used it it worked. though I used it in conjunction with studying my cycle.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 01, 2011
jennykadry:

@Jidegirl

No insult intended but you see, 99.9percent of the things you posted are cheap trash(no insult intended).

@Topic
I knew your mind was made up from the beginning with all the scenarios,excuses,examples e.t.c you gave. All I can wish you is the best. I know a lot of physicians will tell you that it is safe to do a CS again as 4,3,5 is the maximum. A lot of Africans come here with that mentality, (not kidding)you need to see some physicians refusing to be part of it, those that are willing to try actually forces them to sign a declaration that if at all anything happens, the hospital and practitioner would not be held responsible. They are thousands of cases where the child had to be ''sucked out'' just for the mother to live. You are say life itself is a risk, please define risk? What if something happens are you even thinking of your three daughters? Second off the older you get, the more likely for complications to occur. You don't know you are getting old abi?

cheap trash you said , thanks fot the insult, i kinda expected that from You cos thats how you roll.

Anyways thats your opinion and that i already shared mine, I aint got no time to discuss your above comment, physicians refused to do what what now again what are you talking about

and them forcing people to sign papers before c section you sign papers before you get you appendix removed, WTF!! I m done with you, I wont quote you again, cos you have no idea [/b]what you are talking about.

Thousand cases where child has to be sucked out cheesy cheesy cheap trash indeed and ( no insult intended sorry) wink

and you,

Busy_body:

Er . . .from where you come from, does these fluids left behind on towels, on the floor, etc, [b]after intercourse
, fertilise themselves Gosh your ignorance rankles sad

And pray tell what is the opposite of original undecided No be man-made be the opposite of God-made undecided

Ignorance is not an excuse y'know undecided And if my comment don't make you happy, feel free to go hit your head against a wall or go refer to your Bible which tells you your happiness should not depend on a person cool

A worker in the Health industry, supposedly, and a Christian to boot, why am I not surprised lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You , let me check whats your name again umm wait, busy body, get to work already! dirty comments, eww
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 01, 2011
^^^ Lol, did I hit a nerve? Seriously you are dumb,no kidding. What the heck are you saying you daft skull. You are a dumb goat. For every procedure consent forms have to be signed even for appendicitis, olodo grin . Gosh you are daft. Anaesthetic form too have to be signed, consent form for the Dr and hospital not to be held responsible if something happens gets signed as well. Why are they called consent forms? The patient needs to sign a form stating that the Doctor has explained everything about the procedure and risks involved and if anything happens, don't hold it against them. damnnn gurl, your stupidity is has no rival. grin Unbelievable.

Gosh, someone tell me a woman cannot be this daft. Lol grin. How can a Dr commence a procedure without signed forms by the patient giving the Dr the go-ahead to carry out the procedure and clearly stating that he or she is aware of the risks involved. Wow. Jidegirl, sorry I under estimated your dumb skull. Sorry, I have upgraded you to a Mentally unstable tout that wishes she had an idea about medically related stuff.

Are you sure you are in Canada? How did you even answer your Visa interview questions? Did you go there as a refugee with the normal ''My relative tried to circumcise me so i ran away and hid somewhere in a ship, leaving Lagos wharf and that was how I got here'',line? Even an ajegunle brought up without any formal education knows better.

Damn again

Once again, no insult intended cool
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by oolumide: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
You must be living in dark age because of this your warped thinking, i don't normally abuse on nairaland, but YOU I will abuse today, you are retarded in your thinking on this matter, if you lose your life because of a man who will look after your children and what will happen when he marries another wife when you are late. This is what happens to women when they share their family info wit other gossips, it is either you are not learnered or you refuse to dwell on what you learned in life. Please moderator should remove this post immediately. If your children get to know about this your shallow thinking i am sure theywill despise you for life. better take stock of your life again.

olumide
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
OP's mind was pretty much made up before she came here.I wish you what you wish yourself.

Hopefully,you'd be here by this time next year(or 2) to share with us how it all went.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^ Lol, did I hit a nerve? Seriously you are dumb,no kidding. What the heck are you saying you daft skull. You are a dumb goat. For every procedure consent forms have to be signed even for appendicitis, olodo grin . Gosh you are daft. Anaesthetic form too have to be signed, consent form for the Dr and hospital not to be held responsible if something happens gets signed as well. Why are they called consent forms? The patient needs to sign a form stating that the Doctor has explained everything about the procedure and risks involved and if anything happens, don't hold it against them. damnnn gurl, your stupidity is has no rival. grin Unbelievable.

Gosh, someone tell me a woman cannot be this daft. Lol grin. How can a Dr commence a procedure without signed forms by the patient giving the Dr the go-ahead to carry out the procedure and clearly stating that he or she is aware of the risks involved. Wow. Jidegirl, sorry I under estimated your dumb skull. Sorry, I have upgraded you to a Mentally unstable tout that wishes she had an idea about medically related stuff.

Are you sure you are in Canada? How did you even answer your Visa interview questions? Did you go there as a refugee with the normal ''My relative tried to circumcise me so i ran away and hid somewhere in a ship, leaving Lagos wharf and that was how I got here'',line? Even an ajegunle brought up without any formal education knows better.

Damn again

Once again, no insult intended cool

Again i expected thaaat,

now, why are you so abusive, its just a forum  and the Lady in question already made up her mind even before she posted the topic here, but what can i say, its fraustrated jennykadryyy.

I think you misinterpreted my last post. Sebi na you mention am in your previous post about how Africans come to where you are and how they are forced to sign some papers and how in most cases babies are sucked out blah blah blah imaginary stories and thats why i replied that papers are signed for even the most simplest surgery, why are you questioning my where i live and my education , gosh, again its Jennykadryy, she has a dirty mouth. and once again , no insult intended.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by blank(f): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ 2mch, the right side is d age while top side is d month of conception. I said no one should laugh at me. I got it on a topic here on Nairaland. It was accurate for my son, all my siblings, my inlaws n some friends I asked. Just thought I should share. I am using it to try for my next kid. If it works, it is all good, if not, nothing spoil.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
@jidegirl

You know nothing. When I said ''force'' what did you think I meant? That they put a gun to their head ? You see why I called you daft? Cos even a 3 yr old understood what I meant. If you want a procedure done, you have to sign forms for it, else nothing will be done on you.

I ask again, how did you ''reach'' Canada?
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by oohunt: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
@OP

I understand your plight. You are trying to keep your family together by having a boy. But you should first hand this situation to God(are you a Christian?), because you do not know what plans He has for you and your family.

You mentioned that it may be possible for you to have a 4th c-section. I would advise that you research properly and weigh the risks involved and whether you are putting your life in grave danger.

If you have indeed made up your mind to go ahead, then you have to get it right. Go for in vitro fertilization, with it you are 100% sure that the foetus is a boy. Save up for the procedure and also give yourself time (2-4 yrs) to heal before going for the procedure.

Best of luck!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
jennykadry:

@Jidegirl

@Topic

Jenny so what did you meant by that statement, Navy Forces, lmao

jennykadry:

@jidegirl

You know nothing. When I said ''force'' what did you think I meant? That they put a gun to their head ? You see why I called you daft? Cos even a 3 yr old understood what I meant. If you want a procedure done, you have to sign forms for it, else nothing will be done on you.

I ask again, how did you ''reach'' Canada?

can you explain what you meant by your own version of forces miss jk, you dont have to call me names it shows how non classy you are, you see I dont call people names, I discuss constructively and share my opinion .

How I reach Canada, well you need to ask my parents that.did i answer your curiosity, lol yeye woman
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^ I love calling people names and honestly I find you daft. No kidding. But let me indulge you a little. I have seen situations where women refuse to sign consent forms ,it could be for CS, appendicitis and other minor or major surgery. There was this particular woman that had been in Labor for hours  and was bleeding so much. The only way out was an emergency CS. The husband did not want to sign the form, his wife who was still conscious and crying didn't want to either. The Doctors stopped doing everything and stayed back, after a little while , a male Dr went up to the husband and told him that if he does not sign those forms his wife and the baby will die before the day runs out. This man wouldn't bulge, he was an emotional wreck. I took the forms, went into the labor room and gave it to his wife, it was difficult cos she was so scared of the whole process, I remember asking for her permission to do something, she gave me the go ahead and told her to cover my nose with my hands, she was looking at me like I was some sick woman, anyways she finally did and whilst she was holding my nose ,I was breathing through my mouth. I took her hands away from my nose after a few mins and asked why she was suffocating me, she was shocked and was trying to apologise . I told her the person she owes the apology to is her son, cos that is what she is doing to him this minute, suffocating the life out of him. I held the paper to her face and told her to sign it cos I don't want her son's blood on my head or anybodys. I remember my words. . .  ''If you want this baby of yours to live, you better stop acting like a child still sucking on her mum's bosoms and sign this forms right now''. Thank Goodness, she did, the husband was still trying to come to terms with it when they wheeled his wife out. I understood her fear of CS but it was the only way out for her, I have never seen a man cry as much as her husband did. He told me if anything happened to his wife he will call for our heads. grin.

What am I saying? I used ''force'' thinling a lot of people will understand where I am coming from but obviously you didn't. Shame.

I am mobile BTW, so excuse my errors.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lol jidegirl, just read your post again. First time it was ''Fraustrated''(it should be frustrated) jenny kadry, now it has turn to ''What did you ''meant''(mean, it should be) by force? and you call yourself classy with those AK47 grammar? grin, na the kain English, classy women dey type? Your definition of classy must be that of Oshodi-oke(s).  How did you say you take ''reach'' Canada again sef?grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
jennykadry:

^^ I love calling people names and honestly I find you daft. No kidding. But let me indulge you a little. I have seen situations where women refuse to sign consent forms ,it could be for CS, appendicitis and other minor or major surgery. There was this particular woman that had been in Labor for hours  and was bleeding so much. The only way out was an emergency CS. The husband did not want to sign the form, his wife who was still conscious and crying didn't want to either. The Doctors stopped doing everything and stayed back, after a little while , a male Dr went up to the husband and told him that if he does not sign those forms his wife and the baby will die before the day runs out. This man wouldn't bulge, he was an emotional wreck. I took the forms, went into the labor room and gave it to his wife, it was difficult cos she was so scared of the whole process, I remember asking for her permission to do something, she gave me the go ahead and told her to cover my nose with my hands, she was looking at me like I was some sick woman, anyways she finally did and whilst she was holding my nose ,I was breathing through my mouth. I took her hands away from my nose after a few mins and asked why she was suffocating me, she was shocked and was trying to apologise . I told her the person she owes the apology to is her son, cos that is what she is doing to him this minute, suffocating the life out of him. I held the paper to her face and told her to sign it cos I don't  want her son's blood on my head or anybodys. I remember my words. . .  ''If you want this baby of yours to live, you better stop acting like a child still sucking on her mum's bosoms and sign this forms right now''. Thank Goodness, she did, the husband was still trying to come to terms with it when they wheeled his wife out. I understood her fear of CS but it was the only way out for her, I have never seen a man cry as much as her husband did. He told me if anything happened to his wife he will call for our heads. grin.

What am I saying? I used ''force'' thinling a lot of people will understand where I am coming from but obviously you didn't. Shame.

I am mobile BTW, so excuse my errors.

jennykadry, i clearly see that you are an illiterate -you obviously have no clue what you`re talking about - First, you`re calling me names, how dumb are you to start calling me  names - you clearly have no home training or you have no respect for people - i dont know if you have kids or not, but if you do, i`ll be curious to see how those kids are being raised. You definitely sound like a gutter woman, which is what i`m sure you are - only people like that will call people names for no reason - This is a forum for discussion, not where you call people names, you dont have to agree with what everyone says on here but you dont need to get personal and start calling them names. Now back to your comment, you`re clearly making no sense - again, i didnt expect anything different from you - you have no brain - thats why you`re the doctor`s messanger -what do you do for a living again?? and where are you again i honestly dont think i need to respond to your comments - i only offered a suggestion to the lady in question - she does NOT have to take it, everyone`s body is different, i have women that did CS four times and i have seen where doctors advised that they shld not do it more than twice. She needs to talk to her doctor and do what her heart tells her - The invitro i suggested was only for her to choose the sex she wants - i didnt think you were that smart to know that, why am i even on here talking to you? you have no brain and you dont even know what you`re talking about, People like you shld not be on the computer, and what in the world is your last comment about? You were taking a form to someone to sign?? are you that stupid? seriously? you are dumb!!!!! what is the relevance of that to the FORCE you`re talking about. i dont know what part of the world you are, but where i am, which is Canada by the way, doctor`s dont force people to sign anything!!! That says a lot about the doctor you`re working for if his own patients dont trust him enough to give their consent for a mere CS, simple procedure, i have done it 3 times and its not a big deal here, this whole form you`re talking about - how hard is it to give a consent Woman, you`re better off selling akara than working for that doctor!! who are you, a nurse or a messanger Damn, you`re dumb!!!!!!!! I`m surprised the woman in labor didnt pluck your eyes out when you took her the form, you are obviously STUPID and BRAINLESS!!!!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
And she resorts to name calling. LMAO, e pain you? Look at the person accusing me of name calling has just done the same.  I sure know, how to hit those nerves cool .You talk about my kids? Lol. You wish you were married not to talk of conceiving. You are barren, or don't you know that, wake up from your dream woman, you are fruitless. If you did conceive, it must have been out of wedlock cos no sane man will find you sexually attractive enuff to phock you not to talk of drop his seed inside of you. Tell me which 3 CS you did? The ones you wished you did in your dream? why did you do it? Because your womanliness was so small that the only thing that could get in and out was a dykkk? 3CS indeed, dumb piece of poo. Are you so closed down there that you had to do CS three times? Or you are not woman enough to deliver naturally? Or berra still, your womanly wall's too loose due to to too many dykks entering there at the same time. Which Dr performed CS on you sef? Did he sleep with you before he did it? Or he had already slept with you. Who is the father of your kids? with the amount of spermatozoa oozinG from ya down below, I wonder who it might be?For your mind abi, worthless slut. You call a colleague of mine names because you never see him type before, isn't he a lot better than the pharmacist you went to for your own emergency abortions? Brainless you call me? Yes I am brainless, people in Yaba left are brainless thats why they are there, you are too slow.

Anybody could come here and claim to have undergone CS just to justify their silly answers. I wish you More CS until your blood vessel is damaged and leads to your organs been removed. Ode. STFU ashewo. Which parents took you to Canada? Instead of you to say you follow man travel and has turned to his mistress in sha/g/g/i/n/g , you are here talking about your innocent parents. You think all women are like you that cannot make a life out of life itself but intead holds on to another person's. I am a Doctor's messenger(please correct yourself , not massanger) yes and I still make an income out of it what do you do? Phock all the phockable and unphockable men with that your already sagged body just to make ends meet. How man times have you worn ''coste'' bra just to make men to find you attractive, dirty girl grin .

You need some English classes woman, even me sef wey study in a non English speaking country don see person wey I better pass grin. Onigode woman. Taaaa gbafuo, anumanu oshi. I pray for your family, it is well with them, but you? your life is already useless, a cheap gutter woman that men just come to,piss and shait untop and move away. Koboless girl with a koboless va/g/i/n/a grin. I know how to put your type in their rightful position, go get laid cos this one wey you dey so, it's like you never chop dykkkk in a while now so you body dey hot, oloshi. Anybody could hide behind a comp and type shait, come talk this thing for my face and see if I no go insert a pole into your a/n/u/s. grin. Ashewo oshi. C'mon go attend to your customers, all of them dey wait to insert their dykksss into every stinking hole in ya body and before they insert it inside ya ear, please buy '' waxol'' and ''disinfect'' ya ears, you can also buy a  ''veet'' hair removal and garden scissors and shave off your pubic and axillary hairs. Enough of your dirty backside now run along you Good for nothing Fu/c/ktard.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2011
Good night everyone, I am in need of some intimate adventure with my hubby wink. I have purchased a ''Do not disturb, serious phocking in progress'' sign for the likes of that shamelessly used and dumped disgrace to womanhood called jide. grin. I do not want to be disturbed please. Leave your complaints on my desk and when I get to it, I will deal with it cool and as for that sliming azzed loser called Jide, I dey go love berra people, since you were never loved in ya life, it is a pity. Accept my ''condolence''. Canadian refugee. Astala  vista hit and run-pay as you go-cheap-haggard looking-overgrown mentally slow junkie and yea add lunatic to it.

More work for me to deal with in the morning. Jide is certifiably insane. No room in yaba left for you. Sowwyyyy. grin

Kisses to my fans that love knacking too(outstrip and debrief), you know I will never disappoint you guys, I must get my RR sports by force grin. cool. ooooopssieeee Kadry is back, una bye bye oooo

Jide, get to your doctor ASAP. He needs to start you on supra-pubic catheter as you are beginning to lose ya pissing rights. No be my fault ooo, na ya azz to phock grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2011
jennykadry:

And she resorts to name calling. LMAO, e pain you? Look at the person accusing me of name calling has just done the same.  I sure know, how to hit those nerves cool .You talk about my kids? Lol. You wish you were married not to talk of conceiving. You are barren, or don't you know that, wake up from your dream woman, you are fruitless. If you did conceive, it must have been out of wedlock cos no sane man will find you sexually attractive enuff to phock you not to talk of drop his seed inside of you. Tell me which 3 CS you did? The ones you wished you did in your dream? why did you do it? Because your womanliness was so small that the only thing that could get in and out was a dykkk? 3CS indeed, dumb piece of poo. Are you so closed down there that you had to do CS three times? Or you are not woman enough to deliver naturally? Or berra still, your womanly wall's too loose due to to too many dykks entering there at the same time. Which Dr performed CS on you sef? Did he sleep with you before he did it? Or he had already slept with you. Who is the father of your kids? with the amount of spermatozoa oozinG from ya down below, I wonder who it might be?For your mind abi, worthless slut. You call a colleague of mind names because you never see him type before, isn't he a lot better than the pharmacist you went to for your own emergency abortions? Brainless you call me? Yes I am brainless, people in Yaba left are brainless thats why they are there, you are too slow.

Anybody could come here and claim to have undergone CS just to justify their silly answers. I wish you More CS until your blood vessel is damaged and leads to your organs been removed. Ode. STFU ashewo. Which parents took you to Canada? Instead of you to say you follow man travel and has turned to his mistress in sha/g/g/i/n/g , you are here talking about your innocent parents. You think all women are like you that cannot make a life out of life itself but intead holds on to another person's. I am a Doctor's messenger(please correct yourself , not massanger) yes and I still make an income out of it what do you do? Phock all the phockable and unphockable men with that your already sagged body just to make ends meet. How man times have you worn ''coste'' bra just to make men to find you attractive, dirty girl grin .

You need some English classes woman, even me sef wey no studied in a non English speaking country don see person wey I better pass grin. Onigode woman. Taaaa gbafuo, anumanu oshi. I pray for your family, it is well with them, but you? your life is already useless, a cheap gutter woman that men just come to,piss and shait untop and move away. Koboless girl with a koboless va/g/i/n/a grin. I know how to put your type in their rightful position, go get laid cos this one wey you dey so, it's like you never chop dykkkk in a while now so you body dey hot, oloshi. Anybody could hide behind a comp and type shait, come talk this thing for my face and see if I no go insert a pole into your a/n/u/s. grin. Ashewo oshi. C'mon go attend to your customers, all of them dey wait to insert their dykksss into every stinking hole in ya body and before they insert it inside ya ear, please buy '' waxol'' and ''disinfect'' ya nose, you can also buy a  ''veet'' hair removal and garden scissors and shave off your pubic and axillary hairs. Enough of your dirty backside now run along you Good for nothing Fu/c/ktard.

You see why i say you`re not classy i should not be responding to someone like you, even the way you talk clearly shows that you`re not educated, if you want to know, i`m married with 3 kids, and i`m a nurse, hmmm, what do you do again? Like i said, i`ve descended too low by chatting with you to begin with, and i have to stop. i wanted to come down to your level and educate you a little but i see that your parents did not do a good job in raising you, either that or you just turned out the way you did. I dont disrespect people so i`m not disrespecting your parents, but  i just wished they had access to a computer to see how dumb their daughter is, well, that only applies if you know your father, And then you talk about typos, oh do you know what that means ok, those are mistakes you make when you type, they`re not grammatical error!!!! I dont like saying anyone is worthless, but trust me woman, your parents should have discarded you instead of wasting their time bringing an 1di0t into this world!!! Well, thats all from me, i have better things to do, i know very soon, you`ll start begging for money, ya, i know all your tricks, so good luck and tell your useless doctor i said hello, he needs more training and maybe could try to get a visa to maybe Ghana or Cameroon, if you indeed need a visa to go there, or maybe we can raise money to buy him a ticket there, Useless mof0!!!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Ndipe(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
To those who are suggesting to the poster that she should adopt a baby boy, I have to ask, what message will she be sending to her biological daughters if she does so? That they (the products of her womb) are unable to measure up with a baby boy, hence her decision to adopt a stranger who will take precedence over them in property inheritance? A stranger over your own flesh and blood that you gave birth to, because they are girls? I can understand a childless couple adopting which would be a mutually beneficial situation for the parties (they have a child and the child will be raised in a loving home), but to adopt a stranger for that purpose whose needs would override those of the biological kids is in my own opinion a misplaced priority. Give God the praises for what He has blessed you with, countless women are desperately wishing for just one child.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by biolabee(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2011
@ndipe, divine wisdom there ,

though i think the issue here is the motive rather than the act
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2011
Jenny you don kill me finish oh. I just dey see ya reply. How was ya night? I wish I had some action oh, Oga travel, but e dey come today, I dey prepare nfe nsala na afrodisaic as e dey land na chop and knack, washing, cleaning and scenting all d corners. Abeg make I go dey prepare for my afternoon of sweetness
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by tunnytox(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Jenny and Jidegirl
Please stop the war of words I believe we're all mature enough to give our opinions without throwing punches of abusive words to each other. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emasculation Of The African Man / Punishment You Hated As A Child / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.