Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (13590 Views)

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^A big loudest AMEN to that! grin
Have a good one sir, thanks , I'm inspired.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
jidegirl12: Oga Femmy , she already had the 4th csection and doing fine, I agree with your advice too , I'm mom of 3 girls too and want a boy but if by 42 haven't made up my mind, I'm done having babies then.

OP I'm happy for you and I'm very jealous right now grin just kidding I'm happy for you too.

Lol that's an understatement , I bought this metal bunk bed equipped with built in sound system for my dream boy.... hopefully grin I will spoil him rotten!
As it is in ur mind,it will come to pass!ur buy will still sleep in his metal bunk bed!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Ogunsam(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2013
i dnt kno why some pple like to disturb themselves, i can see u r not grateful to GOG at all, some pple r out there trying and crying everyday of their life for the fruit of the womb, u r here with 3 lovely daughters and u r still complaining of nt having a son, nawa oooooooo, its never ur fault u dnt have a son , men determines the sex of a child, so wat is the probability that if u try the 4th child it will be a boy if i were u, i ll be grateful with the ones GOD has given me and train them with all my resources.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ogunsam: i dnt kno why some pple like to disturb themselves, i can see u r not grateful to GOG at all, some pple r out there trying and crying everyday of their life for the fruit of the womb, u r here with 3 lovely daughters and u r still complaining of nt having a son, nawa oooooooo, its never ur fault u dnt have a son , men determines the sex of a child, so wat is the probability that if u try the 4th child it will be a boy if i were u, i ll be grateful with the ones GOD has given me and train them with all my resources.

Trust me, it is easier said that done . . . That thing you dont have always have a way to stare at you in the face down your guts to even make u forget all that you have. . . But i do agree with you that we have to just accept what we have and be appreciative.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by andyanders: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Well, having 3 lovely daughters is a blessing to you from God. Sure I know of a good doctor in Nigeria that does that and even many friends and families from South Africa and other countries who has benefited from that through him. Though I have four boys and would have wanted a baby girl but since I know that it is God that gives, my going to Dr for a female child could translate that I am not appreciative over what God has give me.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by ifyalways(f): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
andyanders: Well, having 3 lovely daughters is a blessing to you from God. Sure I know of a good doctor in Nigeria that does that and even many friends and families from South Africa and other countries who has benefited from that through him. Though I have four boys and would have wanted a baby girl but since I know that it is God that gives, my going to Dr for a female child could translate that I am not appreciative over what God has give me.
Dr T.B Joshua cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emasculation Of The African Man / Punishment You Hated As A Child / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.