Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa (13274 Views)

Unlike Tinubu, I’m Drug Free, Without Identify Scandals — Atiku / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by peekspot(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2023

Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is ready to dedicate himself to the service of Nigeria and Africa.

A statement from the office of the president-elect said Tinubu spoke on Saturday in Abuja at the inaugural lecture preceding his swearing-in.

Represented by Kashim Shettima, vice-president-elect, Tinubu restated his commitment to the ideals of democracy as the best form of government.

Tinubu acknowledged the merits of democracy, adding that “it surpasses the most perfect dictatorship in terms of justice, humanity, and productivity”.

“Distinguished guests, democracy is more than a system of governance; it is the very lifeblood that empowers a nation to flourish and thrive,” Tinubu said.

“We stand at the precipice of a new era, where the ideals of democracy will guide our path toward sustainable development.

“Democracy, my fellow countrymen, is not only a political system; it is a way of life. It embodies a distinctive code of thought and conduct, demanding the utmost integrity and self-improvement from leaders.

“Today, I stand before you, ready to dedicate my entire being to the service of our great nation and the African continent.

Tinubu said while democracy guarantees freedom, its survival hinges on the responsible and measured use of that freedom.

He added that democracy, as an ever-evolving concept, empowers the majority to express their will while safeguarding the fundamental interests of the minority.

“Our democracy is not an abstract ideal; it is a practical vessel that will propel our nation to new heights in every facet of our collective existence,” Tinubu added.

The President-elect pledged to utilise democratic institutions not only to safeguard political and civil rights but also to drive comprehensive economic reforms that engender broad-based prosperity, create employment opportunities, and unlock the nation’s untapped potential.

Also speaking, President Muhammadu Buhari noted that the inauguration lecture took participants on a journey of introspection on the imperatives of democratic governance and nation-building.

He added that the various challenges that confront the socio-political fabrics of Nigeria were also highlighted.

“We have learnt that democracy is not just a system of governance, it is a way of life,” Buhari said.

“True democracy is when the voices of people are heard. Our nation’s progress rests on inclusivity, unity and not leaving any citizen behind and ensuring every citizen enjoy the dividends of good governance.

“We must heed the lessons of this lecture and translate them into action. We must fight against corruption in all its form. We must remain united. Our diversity is our strength.

“We can overcome our differences and forge a common cause towards progress.”

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-im-ready-to-dedicate-my-entire-being-to-service-of-nigeria-and-africa/amp

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Flangelo12: 6:22pm On May 27, 2023
Tinubu is a good man who knows how to get things done.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by taylor89(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2023
Oga get lost

Dedicate your entire being to your health and enjoy your loots

Thief

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by taylor89(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2023
Flangelo12:

Tinubu is a criminal on wheelchairs

Tinubu can’t give what he doesn’t have

A man with lose of memory that raises two hands up during national anthem isn’t fit to be a compound caretaker let alone president

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by richmond500: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Ok

56 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by LeoDeKing: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Tinubu, the great Jagaban.

The man who killed and buried PDP and all its subsidiaries.

The nightmare of Nigerian enemies.

The man whose name alone shakes 5 backward villages down to their rusty foundations.

The man whose portrait will soon adorn all offices in any formal organisations in Nigeria.

The man whose name send shivers down their useless spines.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by LeoDeKing: 6:29pm On May 27, 2023
Flangelo12:
We trust him.

The strategy he used in defeating pdp shows he is more intelligent than all the members of the party. Same experience will be used to address all the challenges.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by citygarden(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2023
This is what we need in a leader. Not someone who managed a state for good eight years, and can't live there. Tinubu is not looking for money because he has it before he gets the power. He is also a king maker, where no governor, cabal can bullying him. He understands the game so well that Nigerians need to study him. He is my mentor o

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by wolesmile(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2023
The people's president!!!
Slayer of Obi supporters and Atikulooters.
The Jagaban of Nigerian politics.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

RIDE ON!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by oloriooko(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
see person with life of one bar grin grin grin
he never start work he don dey sleep for hospital abroad
when 9ja problems jam you, you go know say french pass keskese
bubu jam 9jja problem, humbility catch him grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by darling2424(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2023
This is the reason why they will keep hiding their children abroad, because they know no one is smiling with their evil doings

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Flangelo12: 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
darling2424:
This is the reason why they will keep hiding their children abroad, because they know no one is smiling with their evil doings

But Seyi Tinubu is right here on the ground.

In fact it is that fake Obi thar is hiding his son abroad.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by YouandiAllofus: 7:24pm On May 27, 2023
Those lies and deceits are met for those that hired him, not me!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by ThatFairGuy: 7:30pm On May 27, 2023
Devil incarnate.

This is how your type get tracked and dealt with severely or even keeeeeld.
Continue to think you're anonymous
GodinDaFlesh:
This man needs to step down or get gunned downed, either or.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by lonecatt(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2023
Dedicate your life with injections that last every two weeks grin
for more jokes send tinubu to 419 grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2023
The same people you sent oluomo and his thugs to assault
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by DMerciful(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2023
Exactly what a thief would say!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:46pm On May 27, 2023
Child dedication
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by flokii: 10:50pm On May 27, 2023
I have no doubt that Tinubu will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around for good.. God is involved.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Okoroawusa: 2:01am On May 28, 2023
I am solidly behind you my president

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Toks2008(m): 2:35am On May 28, 2023
With fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To PDP: Saraki, Ekweremadu Not Above Arrest / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms / Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.