Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry (557 Views)

If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry by bbbabes(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2023
What will you do If you find out your sister is pregnant for man you're about to marry?

See how these Lagos ladies responded.

One even said she'll kill them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7y6dUrhnc
Re: If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry by Divoc19(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2023
I'll run away from family and travel to a very far place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Raided My Home / Some People Cant Spell Nlfpmod / Today Is International Womens Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.