Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor (703 Views)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / 30 And Above Singles: The Good, Bad And The Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by BornofGod108(m): 4:06am On May 28, 2023
Any person that tells you that the solution to your body pain is sex as a single person ,is an agent of Satan says Nigerian preacher - pst Paul Rika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1QRPJ9x5M

Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by BornofGod108(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2023
cc dominique seun ishilove
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Goodlady(f): 7:25am On May 28, 2023
Lmao..he's saying the truth.
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Bossly: 7:36am On May 28, 2023
While your tears are flowing, Putin & co will continue crushing the terrorists who dehumanized & enslaved your ancestors.

These monsters who colonized, exploited & ruined your country MUST lose their hegemony & imperialism.

As for you crane, that hellhole remains destroyed.

Goodlady:
Lmao..he's saying the truth.
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2023
It does ease ur stress so it takes away pains too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Goodlady(f): 7:50am On May 28, 2023
Bossly:
While your tears are flowing, Putin & co will continue crushing the terrorists who dehumanized & enslaved your ancestors.

These monsters who colonized, exploited & ruined your country MUST lose their hegemony & imperialism.

As for you crane, that hellhole remains destroyed.

Saliva dripping slowpoke, have a bad week!
Eat this for breakfast

Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Bossly: 9:41am On May 28, 2023
Cursed b¡tch ass n!gga, cry more😭
You crane remains destroyed.
Putin will avenge your USELESS enslaved ancestors...

Have a terribly ruined month & year ahead! tongue

CURSEDfool:

Eat this for breakfast
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by PerfectStranger(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2023
Runnerzz:
It does ease ur stress so it takes away pains too
They don't know mah nigga

1 Like

Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by AndrewTate(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Eat this for breakfast
Nairaland bullies have made something else out of you...
I used to love your demeanor.
Pls don't give in!
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Goodlady(f): 12:28pm On May 28, 2023
AndrewTate:
Nairaland bullies have made something else out of you...
I used to love your demeanor.
Pls don't give in!
I must survive. Those boys are bullies!
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Sonnobax15(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by AndrewTate(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

I must survive. Those boys are bullies!
the exact response they want from you!
Don't you see they keep doing it? It's because they enjoy the attention...just try resist the urge to shalaye 95% of the time.
It's just what "boys" do when they don't know how to get your attention "normally"...
After all even if you don't respond to a mention or dm from my admiration when I attack your ego you'll defend yourself then I'll get what I want! "A response from you at least".
I know because I did this to my crush in primary school...
Don't respond, they'll love you to death. Forget all the fronting!
Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by Goodlady(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2023
AndrewTate:
the exact response they want from you!
Don't you see they keep doing it? It's because they enjoy the attention...just try resist the urge to shalaye 95% of the time.
It's just what "boys" do when they don't know how to get your attention "normally"...
After all even if you don't respond to a mention or dm from my admiration when I attack your ego you'll defend yourself then I'll get what I want! "A response from you at least".
I know because I did this to my crush in primary school...
Don't respond, they'll love you to death. Forget all the fronting!
You v wisdom, thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: SINGLES: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex Says Nigerian Pastor by BornofGod108(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2023
Please don't be deceived into committing immorality

(1) (Reply)

In Every 24 Hours, Use 1 Hour To Fear Women. / How Long / Trust - How To Earn It And Be More Trusting In Family Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.