Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,965 members, 7,855,914 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT (12230 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Naijaadvance2: 8:36am On May 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:36am On May 28, 2023
saphiere:
I wish a woman would be given an opportunity to lead us.

Rule in the other room
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by richidinho(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
djon78:

I have lambasted Buhari many times because of the economy

But we have to cut him slacks

At least we are not at war

There is relative peace and order

So not really bad

Hope the incoming one should do something about the economy.

That's the one I am after

Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by rollandben(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
Muhammad Buhari was enthrone to messed up the hope of Nigeria youths and of Nigerians in general. The worse and unfortunate president Nigeria had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Konjiboii: 8:37am On May 28, 2023
The only aboki when get sense na ice prince.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by raystar96(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2023
TsbAfrica:
That is what femi and lie Mohamed are telling him .. I don't think he check the statistics himself , it would be a herculean task
people like Tinubu and Lia Mohamed suggested buhari for Nigeria , In a sane country with one voice people like Tinubu are supposed to be in Ghana seeking asylum.They all claimed Jonathan regime to be the most corrupt government ever..we didn't no that buhari own would be the master class with trillions missing every day.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Emola12(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2023
You believe in dis useless old man and tinubu with your own peril awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/600941-i-have-made-nigeria-better-buhari-insists-despite-evidence-to-the-contrary.html

You are very stupid.

That bubble in Aso rock isolates you from life's realities no doubt but you lie, cos even you yourself know that Nigeria was not known for atleast borrowing such huge amount of money before you entered there.

You lie, cos you plan to move to Niger republic if anyone disturbs you in daura, you idiot
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by rollandben(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2023
Too lazy to investigate the lies they dishes him. Motionless President.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Dougad: 8:39am On May 28, 2023
djon78:

So not really bad

What war were we fighting or about to fight during the last administration? What kind of useless metric is that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by blahc007: 8:40am On May 28, 2023
hakym619:

Buhari has destroyed the hope of an average Nigerian youth.
Please anyone willing to suggest to me a decent passive means of earning?
Eccomerce
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2023
Dougad:

What war were we fighting or about to fight during the last administration? What kind of useless metric is that?
The thing surprised me ooo

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Idoko619(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Always complaining. You can never satisfy them. Gluttonous pigs.

Your type is the reason I'll support sensored media.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by marlow1962(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2023
baconline:
He is not in touch with reality, he is the worst president in terms of economy to every enter Aso rock
Another "he is not in touch with reality" is coming.
Nigerians are gradually walking into apc shege part 2, phase 1.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by viodemus: 8:45am On May 28, 2023
When you see a grown adult wey him whole life na 1 or 2 be cutoff mark for any test; you go know.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by hakym619(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2023
blahc007:

Eccomerce

THANKS BUT HOW?
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by adecz: 8:48am On May 28, 2023
The man deserves flogging or stoning for
insisting on making these unguarded
statements.. 😕😕😕

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Brushstrokes20: 8:48am On May 28, 2023
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided
Keep basking in perpetual delusion!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BeigJawnson(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2023
After squeezing the hell out of Nigeria, the yeye president is now spreading the country like a squeezed cloth on the rope to sun dry again for the next tribulation coming to take over and squeeze again
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by johannu(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2023
It's evident that Buhari is suffering from self-delusion.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Ikemba007: 8:52am On May 28, 2023
Delusion
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 8:52am On May 28, 2023
Idoko619:

Your type is the reason I'll support sensored media.

grin Lol....you want to deprive some people from crying like bush babies abi?
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by caleboxylic: 8:54am On May 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/600941-i-have-made-nigeria-better-buhari-insists-despite-evidence-to-the-contrary.html

Please do and return to Daura as you promised. We have endured the worst 8 years in Nigeria history.

A loaf of bread is now above 1000naira as against 500.

Cup of egwusi is now 600 as against 200.

You killed our currency/economy and you are here praising yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by akezn: 8:55am On May 28, 2023
Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Gbeng30(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2023
God will judge you according to what you have done....oloriburuku somebody

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Chuksyno(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2023
This fool's first term in office was blaming PDP on 16 years of her misrule forgetting that his 8 years of rulership is worst than that of pharaoh of Egypt while his second term is a no no. Useless aboki!
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by jaytimeo: 9:02am On May 28, 2023
Do they understand the meaning of indices from Bureau of Statistics? Sick people everywhere.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by snowball11(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2023
He's leaving as the most useless president Nigeria ever had! undecided

Idiotic element! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by eteebanky1: 9:03am On May 28, 2023
May God punish you buhari

Bag of rice from #8000 in 2015 to #45000

Oloshi, clueless dullard

4 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by clinician2x: 9:10am On May 28, 2023
djon78:

So not really bad

I pray every day that the parents and family members of people like you should be caught om calamity like this all over the country.

This is my everyday prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Unveils Anti-Bomb 'Stop And Search' Robot. / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter / Defection: Governors, Politicians In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.