Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT (12217 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by broadman20: 6:14pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Always complaining. You can never satisfy them. Gluttonous pigs.

But you were crying during the fuel scarcity and Naira redesigning policy, I still remember some of your WAILINGS.

Nawaooo! People can pretend for Africa sake.

Anyway, continue suffering and smiling, na wetin Fela talk.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by hakym619(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
OChimex:

Go use my prick do money rituals. 😂

shocked shocked
Why will I do that?
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by saintol(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by JTwelve: 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Harfisco(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2023
Oloriburuku ni man yi
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Jones4440: 8:30pm On May 28, 2023
This man must be suffering from delusion. Mr President I wish to say this without fear or favour that you have totally failed, what you should be doing is begging for forgiveness not dwelling in delusion sir.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by aestake: 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
saphiere:
I wish a woman would be given an opportunity to lead us.
Same thing..that country is forsaken.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Walai(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
How can I get a copy of this?

MarkBenn:
Goodbye
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ambassadorsam(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2023
The most annoying thing is that soon he will be writing open letters to the next president to address problems he could not solve. Before politicians assume office, they empathize and relate with problems at the grassroots level. But once they get in, they lose touch with reality and agree with foolish sycophants who always tell them all is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fall Of Erastus Akingbola / Lagos Threatens Total Okada Ban / Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.