Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon (4277 Views)

‎RE: Bukola Saraki: Sunset At Noon. By Sulyman Buhari. / Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2015 Workers' Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by DrummaBoy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
Well I call upon all pro & anti GEJs to sheath the sword tomorrow at noon and join in cooperate prayers for Nigeria
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2011
You pray that what?
That the leaders will stop looting and think about the people . . . . . ?
Till the people turn around and seek God, nothing could happen . . . . .Our leaders are all agents of the devil, cos one has to be extra demonic to be stealing so much money to leave the rest of the nation in the dark.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by DrummaBoy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
The prayer is to last 4 5min only
All lover of this country are called upon to pray for it
This anouncment 4m Presidency
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2011
DrummaBoy:

The prayer is to last 4 5min only
All lover of this country are called upon to pray for it
This anouncment 4m Presidency

There is a prayer for a purpose and prayer amiss . . . .again, what would they be praying for, what are the prayer points or there is none?
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2011
If there is anything the Presidency should do for us now is to declare a day of accountability. We would like to hold our public officials accountable for everything that has gone wrong in this country under their watch.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Arosa(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
there is nothing wrong in praying, the least we can do is to pray for our dearest Naija. wink
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by DrummaBoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
Pray as U are led
Pray we be delivered from rougue leaders
Pray for our security apparatus'
That BH will self destruct
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by DrummaBoy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
There is power is cooperate prayers
I am a major GEJ critic but Yorubas say when we cry, we stil watch where we're going
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Bawss1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
FG Calls For Prayers?

Jonathanism. cheesy
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Iranoladun(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
Seriously speaking
Poster you mean Presidency declared National prayer??
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hmmn, but what are the prayer points? Is it not dangerous when a countrys leadership resorts to prayers when they ought to be firm and decisive on national issues like corruption, bokoharam, security, infrastructures, welfare, economic growth & development e.t.c? On a personal level prayer is good but can it stop naija politicians from looting our treasury and making life miserable for the people and playing politics with our lives? GEJ i beg to defer, we know you are not Goliath, lion, king pharaoh nor a general but please be more firm and decisive cos that will help this country a lot!
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by DrummaBoy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Yes they did
Apparently we need God
And we need him now
My church received it from NOA and told us yesterday.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by redsun(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
Pray to stop being fo.olish. Systematic Fo.olishness is the devil in nigeria.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
What exactly is this for? Praying that God will come down and use the resources he has given us all to do what he has equipped us to do for ourselves? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^ I really tire oh . .
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Pray as U are led

How about we pray that God Kill all those that are making the nation called Nigeria to be a failed state . . . And all their generations up to the 4th generation?
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Pharoh: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How about we pray that God Kill all those that are making the nation called Nigeria to be a failed state . . . And all their generations up to the 4th generation?

DrummaBoy:

Pray as U are led
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Osama10(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

grin grin grin
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^ Oga Mi Sir, I lie?
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Osama10(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^

Chief you no lie at all. grin grin grin
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
Osama10:

^^^

Chief you no lie at all. grin grin grin

Anytime i see you, I hail . . cos na u biko, regards and respect to the family, Sir
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Gbenge77(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2011
Prayer changes things.Prayer changes things.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by pinkrex(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Do you know how long we've been praying for Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

50 years after administrative independence undecided
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Prayer changes things.Prayer changes things.
Good.
Maybe that is why Nigeria keeps getting worse.Change,abi?
Fhemmmy:

Agreed.That prayer makes sense
Fhemmmy:

You pray that what?
That the leaders will stop looting and think about the people . . . . . ?
Till the people turn around and seek God, nothing could happen . . . . .Our leaders are all agents of the devil, cos one has to be extra demonic to be stealing so much money to leave the rest of the nation in the dark.

Said it all bro. . .No need to add anything else.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by nwansco(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2011
that is a good one
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2011
Venue - lagos bar beach
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2011
dont fool yourselves people.

prayer will do nothing for you. radical change is what you need.

the foolishness of prayer is this, you pray and hope. f**k hope, embrace reality now.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2011
Prayer is only a psychological pill, it wouldnt and i repeat will never change anything. we know what will change us. Ourselves.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by daroz(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2011
diluminati:

Prayer is only a psychological pill, it wouldnt and i repeat will never change anything. we know what will change us. Ourselves.
diluminati:

dont fool yourselves people.

prayer will do nothing for you. radical change is what you need.

the foolishness of prayer is this, you pray and hope. bleep hope, embrace reality now.

I sincerely pity u
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=15pt]Recommended Prayer for the Nation known as NIGERIA
[/size]

Nigerians have been praying Positive Change for the past 52 years since independence. It is time to pray Dangerously

1: That the Freedom of Nigeria begins with the slow and painful demise of OBJ through Lymphoma and testicular cancer
2: That the lives of Incompetent and Selfish Religious leaders in Nigeria be cursed with liver failure and prostrate cancer up to their future generations
3: That the lives of Corrupt, Under-performing past and present Public office holders from President to Councillor be filled with Sorrow, Death and Calamity
4: That the mindset of Willful Ignorance in Nigerians of all ethnic and religious affiliations be deleted from their memory and replaced with a mindset of Tolerance, Maturity and Wisdom

Pray this prayer everyday It only last 1 minute and will have more effect than praying 5 times a day and fasting every last Friday of the month.
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by knightride: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2011
@ Poster.

My friend, Thank God you are a firm BELIEVER. I also believe in Prayers.

But always remember that the Bible says "FAITH without WORK is DEAD".

The Bible also confirms that people pray AMISS.

It is good to pray for Nigeria o.

But praying without doing anything is as good as not praying at all. So, I see such exercise as a waste of time.

The same people asking you to pray are those praying for a successful and prosperous "lootery" for the politicians, so that they too may benefit.

Nigeria is full of devils in religious masks!!!

Let us stop Bastardizing the Name of Jesus Please!
Re: Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon by Bukittes(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2011
I'm watching the prayer session here live and I don't think calling us to pray for this country is a bad idea in a collective way. May we all just leave out all the criticism and skepticism and say a word of prayer for this country? You can never pray amiss in this situation cos whatever ur prayer point is, I am sure its to find a solution to our numerous problem. God bless Nigeria, help us out of all our mess, give us leaders that will follow in the path of righteousness. Help Jonathan to rule and make decisions that will move this country forward. Silence all detractors whoever they are and wherever they may be. Let them be self destruct. Every counsel of Ahitophel in our govermenr may the Lord turn into foolishness. Thank You Lord Jesus because You shall answer our prayers as we pray in faith today and always for our dear country Nigeria. Amen

Thats not too hard to do is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. / Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN / Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.