Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Seeing a relationship as means of survival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing a relationship as means of survival (718 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / What The Most Difficult Time To Be In A Relationship As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing a relationship as means of survival by Tboymessiah(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2023
What does it means to see a relationship or dating as a means of survival.

Your contributions will save a soul and always be referenced to indefinite.
Re: Seeing a relationship as means of survival by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2023
it depends in what context it was said... it could be:
- a man addicted to toto thus he needs to be in a r/ship to quench his addiction (for free)
- a woman who enters a r/ship solely for the perks that he/she may receive from it.
Re: Seeing a relationship as means of survival by Tboymessiah(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it depends in what context it was said... it could be:
- a man addicted to toto thus he needs to be in a r/ship to quench his addiction (for free)
- a woman who enters a r/ship solely for the perks that he/she may receive from it.

Thanks so much
Re: Seeing a relationship as means of survival by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 31, 2023
What am I supposed to do when I'm hungry? In fact, can I get an urgent 2k from any good Samaritan in here? grin grin grin

I've heard that Nigerians are givers.

1 Like

Re: Seeing a relationship as means of survival by lawani: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2023
All relationships are means of survival but the best ones are symbiotic meaning mutually beneficial. However predator to prey relationship also exist meaning one partner sees the other as lunch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy birthday to me!!How I Marked my birthday today(pic) / How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You / I Can't Date You But We Can Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.