Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Was I Wrong? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Was I Wrong? (17849 Views)

Am I Wrong Or Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong? by mabea: 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
You have good conscience. May God reward you accordingly
Re: Was I Wrong? by Okere18: 8:05pm On May 30, 2023
Respect bro, you gave your supervisor back what he deserves, you will get a better reward too.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Kingjite1: 8:18pm On May 30, 2023
Konjiboii:
See how person dey use him own hand to deny progress, you said your supervisor miss some days off and you cover for him, already I can tell your supervisor and you dey shady, you better think of career progression oh, abi you plan be boy boy for the rest of your life?

Bro that man has never missed a day for the there years have been working with him when I said I cover for him is when he not around or late to work
Re: Was I Wrong? by Okechinwadike: 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
good evening guys, pls i deal with electrical materials pipes, wires, cables and sockets please patronize your brother oooooo
Re: Was I Wrong? by Germi9: 8:26pm On May 30, 2023
Kingjite1:
Hello guys,

I am going to brief few weeks before the lockdown I joined an India factory as a casual worker for the past two years and my supervisor had a great relationship but due to changes in management the new boss and my supervisor are always in disagreement.

Majority of the period it is the India guy that is at fault always looking for a way to punish my supervisor because my supervisor is being cherished by his direct boss.

For instance, when he gives an order and the end product is bad he would deny that he never gave such order so my supervisor derive a means to checkmate him anytime he gives such order my supervisor would tell him to sign on it.

So both of them were Tom and Jerry, so he was always looking for my supervisor replacement which was kind of tough because it is very sensitive department.

So due to my relationship supervisor he has taught me alot about the job to point that i do cover dor him when he not around,so early this year the india guy and my supervisor had a heated arguement regarding a mistake cause by the india guy which attracted the india man boss so they remove my supervisor.

Later in the day i was called up was offered the role of supervisor which i decline because i consider it a betrayer to my supervisor and number two reason was that if he can treat my supervisor that way what is the guratee i won't received the same treatment.

Regardless of higher pay cause everything is not about money.

For good three days i was harass to take up the job but i stood my ground that he better sack me than to take the position then .

When he saw that i was not going to take the job my supervisor was called back to work.

After that incident the india man has been like someone pour a tank of cold water on him.

He no longer shout at workers again it just an overnight change which really suprise everyone.
I love you broh, if i was around you i will flex you and show you off to my people because you are a friend indeed..God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by DrDunamis(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2023
Kingjite1:
Hello guys,

I am going to brief few weeks before the lockdown I joined an India factory as a casual worker for the past two years and my supervisor had a great relationship but due to changes in management the new boss and my supervisor are always in disagreement.

Majority of the period it is the India guy that is at fault always looking for a way to punish my supervisor because my supervisor is being cherished by his direct boss.

For instance, when he gives an order and the end product is bad he would deny that he never gave such order so my supervisor derive a means to checkmate him anytime he gives such order my supervisor would tell him to sign on it.

So both of them were Tom and Jerry, so he was always looking for my supervisor replacement which was kind of tough because it is very sensitive department.

So due to my relationship supervisor he has taught me alot about the job to point that i do cover dor him when he not around,so early this year the india guy and my supervisor had a heated arguement regarding a mistake cause by the india guy which attracted the india man boss so they remove my supervisor.

Later in the day i was called up was offered the role of supervisor which i decline because i consider it a betrayer to my supervisor and number two reason was that if he can treat my supervisor that way what is the guratee i won't received the same treatment.

For good three days i was harass to take up the job but i stood my ground that he better sack me than to take the position then .

When he saw that i was not going to take the job my supervisor was called back to work.

After that incident the india man has been like someone pour a tank of cold water on him.

He no longer shout at workers again it just an overnight change which really suprise everyone.
Patriotic, selfless and inspiring.
Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Emmypure: 9:20pm On May 30, 2023
This life na jungle, only the fittest survive.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Johncuppa(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2023
Your boss didn't hide the nitty gritty of the job, you didn't betray your boss.
This is the kind of bond that should exist between us.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by sirwilson(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2023
You did well
God bless you for being loyal...
Re: Was I Wrong? by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:26am On May 31, 2023
You were very right!!!

Kudos to you for standing up for a brother inspite of the tempting offer.

Do not let anyone especially those sadistic foreigners bully you.
Re: Was I Wrong? by ulli: 8:32am On May 31, 2023
"You did well because it was either you became a betrayer, [url]lost your job[/url]https://emirinfo.com/how-to-get-jobs-in-dubai-10-easy-steps/
, and still faced the nitwit of an Indian. Now he knows his place and won't try anything anymore, like trying to mix business with pleasure."
Re: Was I Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 9:28am On May 31, 2023
Kudos OP.
Re: Was I Wrong? by darexolu16(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2023
Kingjite1:
Hello guys,

i just learnt something from you
Re: Was I Wrong? by imagineheaven(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2023
Konjiboii:
See how person dey use him own hand to deny progress, you said your supervisor miss some days off and you cover for him, already I can tell your supervisor and you dey shady, you better think of career progression oh, abi you plan be boy boy for the rest of your life?

Not all that glitters is gold, my friend. but e do me to wipe you oriamo cord before i talk wetin i talk. NO snitching!!!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by Wodu89: 3:50pm On May 31, 2023
Konjiboii:

This mentality shows you're nothing but a slum pauper. Animal
Re: Was I Wrong? by Wodu89: 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Emmypure:
This life na jungle, only the fittest survive.

Stvpid mentality. Na where e don carry you reach ?
Re: Was I Wrong? by Wodu89: 3:54pm On May 31, 2023
imagineheaven:

Not all that glitters is gold, my friend. but e do me to wipe you oriamo cord before i talk wetin i talk. NO snitching!!!

When you wipe am Oraimo cord finish, na Techno cord I go use take follow that animal. Na so their types dey fall into traps
Re: Was I Wrong? by Primusinterpares(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
You did well but don't be too carried away. Indians are the worst sets of guys to work with. They are overtly emotional individuals with a slave labour kind of mentality.

They are riding us in this country because of massive unemployment coupled with the fact that Nigeria has a poor labour policy.

They dislike anything like Labour Union or solidarity within the workforce.

His sudden change in attitude is imminently laden. These animals don't change like that, the man has other things up his sleeves. Don't be caught unawares. Recall that the company producing Lacasera sacked all his employees in one single day!

All will be well
They are good ones too. Part of the things I know today are things an Indian expert taught me. They are good ones amongst them and if you are good at what you do, they will respect you. Trust me.

Black Nigerians in position of authority are worst especially the ones from the Western part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by Konjiboii: 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
imagineheaven:

Una be small children na why, you no know say office politics na dog eat dog environment, dey dia dey form no snitching, na when another close manchi take your place for same office you go know what's up.
Re: Was I Wrong? by validplanet: 6:45pm On May 31, 2023
Kingjite1:
Hello guys,

At last, one African who's not a betrayer.
Re: Was I Wrong? by MechanicMike: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2023
goldstar25:
i love you for what you did and you know people like you are rare. who will see money and say no to it

Moiney? U want moiney? Ok good knews for u.pleaae can I have 3some wii u n Frozen70 for a cool 17k each..u both get 17,000 naira cash plus 2 box of indomie has a gift.Frozen70 all ready agree & she say unless u join us since u lightskin lookin like half cast. Please will in intresstedly join us please & will I complete the task for 17k, cash??. I promice to use comdooom.this is a shance to make moiney. u Want?? ((no oofencssece please)) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.