Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC (3995 Views)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 2:05pm On May 28, 2023
I might be wrong with this list, but due to my permutations and how these men behave you can easily tell .

Some might have decamped I don't keep comprehensive lists of them

1. Reno omokiri

2. Reno omokiri

3. Reno omokiri

4. Okezie Ikpeazu - Governor of Abia Statte

5. ibrahim Dankwambo - Former Governor of Gombe State

6. Liyel Imoke - Former Governor of Cross River State

7. Ibrahim Shema - Former Governor of Katsina State

8.Ayodele Fayose - Former Governor of Ekiti State

9.Sule Lamido - Former Governor of Jigawa State

10. Nyesom Wike of river state

11. Lamidi Apapa of labor party

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 6:36pm On May 28, 2023
Ugochinyere, spokesperson Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP)
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
Peter Obi but he will be rejected

11 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 7:08pm On May 28, 2023
homosapien:

Stop smoking the product of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Stop receiving advice from a mad man in upper iwekka

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 7:22pm On May 28, 2023
homosapien:

Stop receiving advice from a mad man in upper iwekka

But there is no bulaba animal in upper iweka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by GeneralPula: 7:24pm On May 28, 2023
Even tho your list is a Joke, Apapa is the last man you’re suppose to Add!

4 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But there is no bulaba animal in upper iweka

That is because China produces more bulaba than Malaysia which was more than Singapore.

8 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
homosapien:

That is because China produces more bulaba than Malaysia which was more than Singapore.

But Bola was in guinea conackry

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But Bola was in guinea conackry

That reminds me, how about Easter in Heathrow detention camp

7 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by OfoIgbo: 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
homosapien:

Peter Obi has long been rejected y the looting class and drug barons of Nigerian politics
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Peter Obi has long been rejected y the looting class and drug barons of Nigerian politics

His antecedent says other wise, when sane people were fighting for enrollment of democracy, he was busy collecting portfolio from military junta's, he his a drug kingpin and money a launderer . Peter obi is everything wrong with Nigeria, that is why we voted him out and every sensible Nigerians will continue to vote hom Out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by zelnababa(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

the guy no lie naw from apuga to pidipi then to elupi he can as well cross over to Apici Now, Mr despirado

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by OfoIgbo: 10:00am On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

His antecedent says other wise, when sane people were fighting for enrollment of democracy, he was busy collecting portfolio from military junta's, he his a drug kingpin and money a launderer . Peter obi is everything wrong with Nigeria, that is why we voted him out and every sensible Nigerians will continue to vote hom Out

Unfortunately for you, Peter Obi won this election, and this will be proven shortly. The rigged-in drug kingpin has met his match

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Unfortunately for you, Peter Obi won this election, and this will be proven shortly. The rigged-in drug kingpin has met his match

Remind me again, who is the prestigious of Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Raskimonojendor: 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
All those freshly minted LP HOR members and Senators.
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by OfoIgbo: 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

Remind me again, who is the prestigious of Nigeria??

I don't know who the prestigious of Nigeria is.

But the incoming president is Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I don't know who the prestigious of Nigeria is.

But the incoming president is Peter Obi

Ok Sir. Good luck to you and obi
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 1:51pm On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

Ok Sir. Good luck to you and obi

Stop sniffing from Bola
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Stop sniffing from Bola

Stop thinking like a man lunatics
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

Stop thinking like a man lunatics

Now bleat like a goat
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Now bleat like a goat

Like your fraud obi, stop weeping. Election is over Ewu!!
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:

Like your fraud obi, stop weeping. Election is over Ewu!!

Makafi now bleat like a goat
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Viviana02: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Useless post from a Useless user
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Makafi now bleat like a goat

Teach me since it your hobby
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:

Teach me since it your hobby

Shout Yoruba ronu naked in the market for a start
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Viviana02: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Shout Yoruba ronu naked in the market for a start
That's only the rubbish you know
Can't you be reasonable
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Viviana02:

That's only the rubbish you know
Can't you be reasonable

Self acclaimed Igbo man don dey vex .

Open your cocoon make I know the particular CORNfused person when I ban e old account

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Viviana02: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Self acclaimed Igbo man don dey vex .

Open your cocoon make I know the particular CORNfused person when I ban e old account

🤣🤣🤣
You're really funny
Look at when you registered online and look at the account i registered online
You haven't even registered when i was banned then why talking rubbish you don't know about

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Next Senate President! / Happy Birthday To Myself / Boko Haram Negotiator Stephen Davis Opens Up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.