Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC (4025 Views)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Viviana02:

You're really funny
Look at when you registered online and look at the account i registered online
You haven't even registered when i was banned then why talking rubbish you don't know about

It's clearly shows you registered today 10th

Just one hour ago

Or is mental break also among the problem?
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Viviana02: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

It's clearly shows you registered today 10th

Just one hour ago

Or is mental break also among the problem?
You're not okay i see
Like your physically deranged
I was talking about a 2009 account and your talking about thing
Like who did you think you are?
You don't know your mates here?
Afford me if you don't want trouble
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by drlateef: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:
Peter Obi but he will be rejected

Obi is an habitual and serial prostitute. Nobody wants that type of prostitute.
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Shout Yoruba ronu naked in the market for a start

Since you are the lunatic on the forum, you can lead the way why your friend's follows behind
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Viviana02:

You're not okay i see
Like your physically deranged
I was talking about a 2009 account and your talking about thing
Like who did you think you are?
You don't know your mates here?
Afford me if you don't want trouble

Afford you ?

Na you are not my type I date girls
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:

Since you are the lunatic on the forum, you can lead the way why your friend's follows behind

Have you ronu already?
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Have you ronu already?

How are you preparing for Monday sit at home.
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2023
homosapien:

How are you preparing for Monday sit at home.

Did you mine some oduduwa skull?
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Have you cannibalize your progenitor??
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Have you finish cannabilizing your people?
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Unfortunately for you, Peter Obi won this election, and this will be proven shortly. The rigged-in drug kingpin has met his match

Delusional IPOB louts and hypocrites everywhere. Tinubu is same as the "developer" Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia below ba?

Soiling upmarket areas of Lagos, SW, Africa and the entire universe with their "developing" ba yet still calling others drug baron. Una no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
homosapien:

Have you finish cannabilizing your people?

Oduduwa soap is ready
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by homosapien(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Oduduwa soap is ready

Ugm is around the corner you better hide under your bed
Re: Lists Of Politicans That Will Decamp To APC by Advancedpenis: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
homosapien:

Ugm is around the corner you better hide under your bed

Oduduwa soap making people run!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.