Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others (61675 Views)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by freshkpomo(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Hopeless award......

This boy, I almost die for laugh.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by 43Ronin: 1:17am On May 29, 2023
osihmen, don't shake those cursed hands ooo
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by philGeo(m): 1:47am On May 29, 2023
But it supposed reach everybody.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Maski87: 2:00am On May 29, 2023
What is the point of all this,in a country that is going backwards
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by AmigoDeDon(m): 2:11am On May 29, 2023
Ok naa

I sell all pos
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by mosaicafrique: 2:16am On May 29, 2023
See Emeka Anyaoku, the Ibo man that the ibos never saw as capable of becoming Nigeria s president. A man that the whole country will vote for without argument. Instead they push forward one philosophy 3rd class big head that is claiming to win an election where he came 3rd. Ahhhhh Emeka Anyaoku will never forgive the Ibos for sidelining him and projecting a religious and ethnic bigot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Fortruth: 3:03am On May 29, 2023
Flangelo12:
Hope Uzodinma deserves the award.

Yeah he really does... You gotta put in one Nigger in there.

NONSENSE
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Fortruth: 3:04am On May 29, 2023
mosaicafrique:
See Emeka Anyaoku, the Ibo man that the ibos never saw as capable of becoming Nigeria s president. A man that the whole country will vote for without argument. Instead they push forward one philosophy 3rd class big head that is claiming to win an election where he came 3rd. Ahhhhh Emeka Anyaoku will never forgive the Ibos for sidelining him and projecting a religious and ethnic bigot.

Yeah.... You fools would still vote Bala bulla over him you black smelly thing....

Deceivers you are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by osigiepurr(m): 3:21am On May 29, 2023
You were sincerely born recently hence, you have really not experienced any other government before Buhari. So be happy to experience the government of Tinubu…😂🤣😂….So many infants on Nairaland!
Domipraiz:
29th May, 2015
The idiot says " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"

Government of nepotism
Worst government since I was born

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Benwallt(m): 3:44am On May 29, 2023
So Emmanuel macron's wife is 75 years and he is 45. Wow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Juju70(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2023
Bhari e don do come and went!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by olusogo: 3:57am On May 29, 2023
Domipraiz:
29th May, 2015

Government of nepotism

You supposed to have stopped crying your life will get better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Agugbadin: 4:10am On May 29, 2023
Domipraiz:
29th May, 2015

Government of nepotism

Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by juman(m): 4:16am On May 29, 2023
Nice.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Sheggy13(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2023
What is wrong with Buhari. Why is he goading Tinubu. Suddenly planning his programmes for dates in the new administration. This is disrespect and contempt for Tinubu taken too far by this man and his cabal. Imagine you want Tinubu to hand in an award to the useless Emefiele that introduced a cash coloring policy targeted at making Tinubu fail, as the first thing in his administration. Why couldn't Buhari give these stupid awards before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by onuman: 5:20am On May 29, 2023
National award to Uzodinma after he supervised or watched the extermination of hundreds of youths and destruction of his federal constituency in Imo State since he was imposed as governor of the state by the Buharideens.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Nobody: 5:21am On May 29, 2023
The man that destroyed nigeria economically,securitically,educationally,buharitically,etc
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Bigchristo: 5:25am On May 29, 2023
adecz:

Why is Nnamdi Kanu not on
the list❓❓😕😕😕
this guy be Dey enjoy life abroad I nor know Wetin make am come dey put hand for Nigeria matter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Demurray: 5:27am On May 29, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see myself collecting a National award before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
This I have seen Award of the year

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by onuman: 5:30am On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You can relocate to beerfraud online country through sea

Parasites like you must embrace their dream country ruled by sharia criminal laws- dream country they wittingly or unwittingly started in 1999 to draw its boundaries with adoption of sharia criminal laws.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Melonsmasher: 6:52am On May 29, 2023
Prioritized waste
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by cedricksly: 6:57am On May 29, 2023
Flangelo12:

wow!!! Guy u Bleep up for this talk...
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Flangelo12: 6:59am On May 29, 2023
cedricksly:
wow!!! Guy u Bleep up for this talk...

How?

There is nothing anybody would accuse Uzodinma of that isn't happening in Anambra state.
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Ezmans: 6:59am On May 29, 2023
Flangelo12:

the supreme court administrator from third position to governor
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by Flangelo12: 7:01am On May 29, 2023
Ezmans:
the supreme court administrator from third position to governor

The way you are praying for the same for Obi.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by tnerro1(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2023
Abeg come dey go back to where u come from
Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2023
patriotic007:
Osimhen should better stay clear of that award and buhari himself if he loves his career.......Bad luck oozes from Buhari and anything he comes close to turns to dust...... osimhen avoid that man and anything about him ........ your football career is a joy to many Nigerians and Buhari does not like anything that will bring Joy to Nigerians.
you think he is bitter like u... Someone playing for Nigeria and wearing the colours of Nigeria should reject Honor from his country... Ina node reason well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by michoim(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2023
inoki247:
Lol how Hope take enter the list...

Make Buhari remember to add Ipkeazu also...

Emiefiele too dey the list shocked shocked shocked

Make he add Nnamdi Kanu....

At least In future they can repackage dem nd bring them forward for President nd also add this to dere achievement...

grin grin
Some names makes the list look like a joke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others by LABSTORESng: 7:28am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.