Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) (24841 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Busy76: 12:10am On May 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRgSWhtUU2o

Arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari and President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the just concluded Inauguration Dinner at the State House Conference Centre, Abuja.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2023
Chai.. it Could have being PO ssible grin

GeneralPula:

Unfortunately for Lamba Nanu, KO possible grin
Today is the day the Lord has made, Obidients have chosen to CRY n Nigeria wiill rejoice & we be Glad it
angry
Let enjoy the Sip of tears as the 1X4 half (once in 4 years) whip that make obidients weep, conveys BAT to the villa.

Cheers aswe getting high šŸ‘‹

Dreamhighnow:
lol

All these talks are typical of ghetto kids and agbero boys

A lot of people u are asking for their tears can pay your salary for the next 20 years at once

You are somewhere with your cheap phone typing jargonā€™s

Some of the people u think u are peppering lives a far more quality life than you. And even some of them still have a back door to enjoy the wealth that comes with the new government(Tinubu) than you. It is inauguration day. Stop acting like a typical agbero or tout

Abi na u dem dey swear in today. Even Tinubu doesnā€™t know your name.

We all go to market together. The bad roads and bad governance doesnā€™t exclude anybody

Many have gone beyond due to kidnapping, ritual and bad roadsā€¦ both APC, pdp, labour and non party members have become victims

We should learn to love ourselves and not just a prawn in the hands of politicians

Oga at the bolded; u are wrong my daily paid allowance is above your monthly income, today we have bank Holliday, for every hour I spend at the office in total will take care of your two months Wages, if u wan argue call your aboki to change , Ā£ to N.
For cheap phone A new Samsung costs Ā£1,300
Almost ur Gross annual salary.. anamu

we dey expect flood from cries today... na WEATHER FORECAST talk am oo no be me

richie240:
How much is ur "daily paid allowance" if it's more than someone on a salary of 200,000?
Are u an 'obidient'?

Easy with the 'lamba' biko.
cool

jus 200k ? grin grin thats my 1 day n Half.. I won't be childish to post my slip, u can DM me if choose to see. He brought the Sh*t on himself, I dey my dey he thought I'm part those he could trample on. I didn't mention him first bt he decided to pass the aggression for today's Inauguration event on me. That's crap

bejick:

How much dey remain when finish paying for rent and other expenses, abeg rest worst case now you dey Amazon warehouse dey labour like goat come here dey make mouth.
more tear here.. like u said "worst case, amazon ?" I have no bad time talkless Worse,
xo I have Never bn there in my life.. I practice my job with a paid for Licence.

Obidients e pele, he is Official already

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2023

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 12:32am On May 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by LeoDeKing: 12:46am On May 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

At the peak of the lamba game. grin grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by BRIMBRAM: 12:47am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu deserves this and much more. And I sincerely believe that he will deliver by the Grace of God.

He is one of those who fought for this democracy.

The KINGMAKER has become KING.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Okiton: 7:59am On May 29, 2023
angry
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by melonsgroup: 8:00am On May 29, 2023
See, I'm ahead of them, ASIWAJU
I'm a fucking DRUG LORD, ESCOBER
mi
No man fit talk shit to me
Ni ilu mi, you go collect ooooooh

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by simfrost90210: 8:01am On May 29, 2023
šŸ˜’šŸ˜’į»Œmį», APC sha..
LasLas, everywhere don dey icešŸ˜’
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Throwback: 8:01am On May 29, 2023
Ok

35 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Obakoolex(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2023
Today is the day the Lord has made....
We will be glad and rejoice indeed.

One region is in severe pains but we understand that it's IMPOSSIBLE for them not tošŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kindly check on any Obidunce near you because we heard there's no more sniper in the market grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Triangles1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2023
Me remember that prophecy of Tinubu can't be a president.

It's getting clear now to all the emotional prophecy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by haybhi1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:

I pray to God that helps Tinubu win to help you get mature some day, this your mumu shouldn't continue.šŸ‘

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by damoobaba: 8:02am On May 29, 2023
Observing
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2023
Congratulation city boy.

God bless Nigeria president elect, Asiwaju Tinubu.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by drinkgarri: 8:03am On May 29, 2023
Congrat to Tinubu, his era will favour me and my family

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Generation1: 8:03am On May 29, 2023
What a season? What a moment?
History is here again

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2023
Triangles1:
Me remember that prophecy of Tinubu can't be a president.

It's getting clear now to all the emotional prophecy.
You hear any noise from those useless pastors again? šŸ¤£
Funny how obidient don calm down after realizing how ozworified they were! šŸ¤£

Even ganisucks, princeoflagos, urheadmaster, aka totilopussylick, anambta1stson, owobokiri, and other wailers.
They are no where to be found. Despite all the insult on Tinubu, Photoshop, bullying and trolling, Tinubu still wan rule them! šŸ¤£

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Today is the day the Lord has made, Obidients have chosen to CRY n Nigeria wiill rejoice & we be Glad it
angry
Let enjoy the Sip of tears as the 1X4 half (once in 4 years) whip that make obidients weep, conveys BAT to the villa.

Cheers aswe getting high šŸ‘‹
lol

All these talks are typical of ghetto kids and agbero boys

A lot of people u are asking for their tears can pay your salary for the next 20 years at once

You are somewhere with your cheap phone typing jargonā€™s

Some of the people u think u are peppering lives a far more quality life than you. And even some of them still have a back door to enjoy the wealth that comes with the new government(Tinubu) than you. It is inauguration day. Stop acting like a typical agbero or tout

Abi na u dem dey swear in today. Even Tinubu doesnā€™t know your name.

We all go to market together. The bad roads and bad governance doesnā€™t exclude anybody

Many have gone beyond due to kidnapping, ritual and bad roadsā€¦ both APC, pdp, labour and non party members have become victims

We should learn to love ourselves and not just a prawn in the hands of politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by olaric(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2023
Buhari so much in a hurry to pass on the reign of failure and impunity to Tinubu...
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Stanislause94: 8:06am On May 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Tinubu deserves this and much more. And I sincerely believe that he will deliver by the Grace of God.

He is one of those who fought for this democracy.
and what if he fought? Does that qualify him? SMH
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by yahmohy27: 8:07am On May 29, 2023
Well done let's go there
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by TheNobleProphet: 8:07am On May 29, 2023
Let's sincerely Thank GOD ALMIGHTY for a successful transition from Buhari to Asiwaju!

Rubbish Buhari and his incompetent government have all gone for good! The worst President in Nigeria's history!

HALLELUJAH šŸ™

I pray By HIS Special Grace that Asiwaju's administration would bring in many positive blessings and great development to Nigeria!

GOD bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Otasikwe(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2023
NwaNimo1:
guy u dey vexoo

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Lovenorth: 8:07am On May 29, 2023
The psychopath is down grin
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Wisipro2010(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2023
Tinibu does not deserves that, he is a snake in a grass, he is tricky and cunning. The worst part is that both are muslims which is not good either It Is president muslim while vice christian or president christian while vice muslim....Tinibu go bad pass buhari, peter is the write one and he is the one who won the election, but tinibu wants the president sit by all means and bribe the Idiot INEC chairman. Buhari is old, tinibu is old okay let the youngest among them role....
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Tradman: 8:12am On May 29, 2023
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRgSWhtUU2o

Arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari and President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the just concluded Inauguration Dinner at the State House Conference Centre, Abuja.
Doctors should stay behind Tinubu make in no quesh pool for body. Disgrace is coming to tinubu and his apc thieves
Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Jsucre(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2023
Today mark the end of emotional prophecies. E don clear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by Tflex01: 8:12am On May 29, 2023
I've stopped seeing "mark my word" or "bookmark this post" from Obidients since yesterday. cheesy

Reality setting in?

10 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
May this new administration favor all šŸ™. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me ASAP, hold your 1k o. Very important.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour May Re-consider Nationwide Protest Following Measures Announced By Tinubu / Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.