Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday (42255 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Nairaobserver: 9:10am On May 29, 2019
As part of the inauguration activities, Incoming Governor, Seyi Makinde had a big dinner yesterday with his friends, family and associates.

According to Nairafame, Gov. Seyi Makinde shared this online with caption this morning "Last night, as part of the inauguration activities, we had dinner at a black tie event attended by family, friends and associates. #ANewDawn #OyoState"

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/as-part-of-inauguration-activities-seyi.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Nairaobserver: 9:24am On May 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Lisaint(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2019
Is that is daughter in the 2nd photo?

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Nairaobserver: 9:41am On May 29, 2019
Lisaint:
Lol...what happen to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Atiku79: 10:05am On May 29, 2019
Nice one, a man of the people!

Like the constituted authority, Buhari's second term is Pyrrhic and ridiculously ephemeral.
Nigerians rejoice!
Hear me all you Zombies and chronic sycophants.
THE COMING OF ATIKU IS AT HAND!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by OTayobami(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2019
Let me rush and goan hustle that his daughter's phone number

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On May 29, 2019
Lisaint:

You dey find wife?..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Imoh555(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2019
Why are the daughters recklessly fat

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by kehinde1588(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2019
I can bet that this man won't perform. Mere looking at him, he looks like someone who will embezzle public fund. If he is really worried about the task ahead of him, he won't even think of throwing a party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by KolaEFCC: 10:13am On May 29, 2019
Man way sabi!!! Omi tuntun
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by bestman09(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Just don't betray the trust we have on you. The wisdom of Solomon and the grace of God will surely be with you

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by drey076(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
H
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by GentleMoney: 10:14am On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Pvin: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:

They eats recklessly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by adadike(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
Congratulations sir! I see Oyo state climbing to a higher level under your leadership sir.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by bettercreature(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
Ibadan people are regretting voting him in already
They said thugs are returning to the street

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by helpcenter: 10:15am On May 29, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 3rd of June, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
I don't do Afonja women but that big breasted gal at the far right is an exception.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Armstrong34(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2019
if only Late Pa Chief Lamidi Adedibu were to be alive todaycheesy.....

I don't think this event would have been happening today

All hail Late Pa Chief Lamidi Adedibu,the king of Ibadan politics....na him dy talk who go be governor for Oyo state and nobody dares challenge him...

the king of Amala politicsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Fourwinds: 10:20am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Congratulations sir! I see Oyo state climbing to a higher level under your leadership sir.

moh555(m): 10:12am
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by eDoctorr(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2019
My Governor. #GBAM
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by adadike(f): 10:25am On May 29, 2019
Fourwinds:

moh555(m): 10:12am
come, na me get that question? cheesy okay, if u ask me, na who I go ask? Make I ask mod. Mynd 44, do u mind telling me why Oyo state first daughters are so fat?
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by Buffalo2(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by kay29000(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:

They are chubby and busty, not fat.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by grandstar(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2019
Is Makinde for Oyo or for Ogun?
Re: Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday by yesloaded: 10:41am On May 29, 2019
kehinde1588:
I can bet that this man won't perform. Mere looking at him, he looks like someone who will embezzle public fund. If he is really worried about the task ahead of him, he won't even think of throwing a party.
So he should be sad abi?

Mind you, if he failed within the first 6months I won't hesitate to call him out

Yes 6months is enough for a sensible & serious government to prove their capacity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.