Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Life And Times Of Obidients. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Life And Times Of Obidients. (315 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life And Times Of Obidients. by highchief1: 6:42am On May 29, 2023
Today everything ends,even the so called court cases.I hope u guys won’t be delusional to think court will sack a president.Tinubu will finish and probably handover to kwankwaso in 2031.Insulting and cyber stalking everyone didn’t take u guys anywhere.I hope lessons have been learnt.

1 Like

Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by Honchoslim16(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu will d!e before inauguration

Tinubu will fall sick before inauguration

Tinubu will lose in court

God will perform a miracle.... And obi will be announced winner...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obidients, see una life outside! 😂

It's inauguration day.... Politics is a real life game, not some social media bullsh!t where you guys retweet and give likes!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by SpatialKing(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2023
highchief1:
Today everything ends,even the so called court cases.I hope u guys won’t be delusional to think court will sack a president.Tinubu will finish and probably handover to kwankwaso in 2031.Insulting and cyber stalking everyone didn’t take u guys anywhere.I hope lessons have been learnt.

Why are so bitter...

Obidients are going no where

They have established themselves as a formidable opposition in Nigeria and that's why you can't sleep without writing or commenting about Obidient...

You guys should stay Low
Reply Obidients with results and evidence..

Remember everything has changed from today
Anything that happens in this country is now on Tinubu...

Campaigns are over

Obidients are not your problem

Face the economy
Face security
Face employment
Face corruption

They are your problems now
Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by SwissMass: 7:31am On May 29, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is now going from mosques to mosque campaigning for president of beer company owners association of Anambra,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by highchief1: 9:32am On May 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

Why are so bitter...

Obidients are going no where

They have established themselves as a formidable opposition in Nigeria and that's why you can't sleep without writing or commenting about Obidient...

You guys should stay Low
Reply Obidients with results and evidence..

Remember everything has changed from today
Anything that happens in this country is now on Tinubu...

Campaigns are over

Obidients are not your problem

Face the economy
Face security
Face employment
Face corruption

They are your problems now
na u those thgs be em problem.I don’t live in Africa sir.I want more insults from u guys.u guys should finish the insults u started
Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by highchief1: 9:33am On May 29, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Tinubu will d!e before inauguration

Tinubu will fall sick before inauguration

Tinubu will lose in court

God will perform a miracle.... And obi will be announced winner...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obidients, see una life outside! 😂

It's inauguration day.... Politics is a real life game, not some social media bullsh!t where you guys retweet and give likes!!!
obidients like Peter obi their father are all mad people.
Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by SpatialKing(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2023
highchief1:
na u those thgs be em problem.I don’t live in Africa sir.I want more insults from u guys.u guys should finish the insults u started

Only fools fight that way
Re: The Life And Times Of Obidients. by Honchoslim16(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2023
highchief1:
obidients like Peter obi their father are all mad people.
😂

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians I Have A Question. / Peace Of Mind At Last!- Ex Governor Nasir Elrufai / The Defective And Very Dangerous Change Of Baton!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.