Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid (34585 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by lexy2014: 10:14am On May 29, 2023
omooba74:
Everything is normal ,it's a rain of blessings.We know you people are not happy with swearing in of Tinubu ,you predicted against it but God pass una...

How do you that a rain is a rain of blessings? What blessings is the rain blessing?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by obi4eze(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by lapintoz: 10:15am On May 29, 2023
And why did God send the rainbow.......

Children of Hate....you will wail and wail for the next 16 years......IJN Amen.

CondenseMilk:
Tell the man above me that God once used water to destroy the world.

Spiritually, the MU-MU candidates are standing on a slippery ground. grin
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:17am On May 29, 2023
LZAA:

Few are really roaming 😄
Your destitute of a father is roaming.....my sympathy tongue
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:18am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Selfish mindset

Both u and ur wife can u comfortably travel on the road in any region of this country? Those hundreds of people dying because of insecurity are they not humans? You got a contract, we give out the contracts

All through the fuel scarcity I never queued for fuel. I enter from the fuel station exit, and comfortably buy fuel, during cash scarcity I had as much cash as I want to withdraw withdraw a drop of sweat. Infact Buhari's government Favoured a million times, but I am not self centered like u, the country is in a mess and I identify with the masses.
Congratulations to you, now fvck off. See your brain like the self Centeredness you are talking about.

Is Tinubu the cause of the insecurity and fuel scarcity? Be tweeting from your enclave in the village and be claiming what you are not. I am above your intellectual grade, don't quote me again. I am allergic to stupidity

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by godofuck231: 10:21am On May 29, 2023
Mr president, we have a problem, your roof is leaking............ buhari no fit maintain roof how did he maintain aisha?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by SAMUEL1947: 10:21am On May 29, 2023
Werey , u no dey see beta things

CondenseMilk:

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by chidiokay: 10:22am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Spiritually, the MU-MU candidates are standing on slippery ground. grin

and you forget God's promise after the destruction,

Spiritually, Rainfall before any endeavor is tantamount to God endorsement

Since i woke up these morning I can't ignore the weather outside in Lagos .. it is like the weather is trying to pass a message .. Nig cool cheesy
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Goodlady(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Lol. Boss no fit una. Na actor. Tinubu is now ur president officially
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Zionmdde: 10:22am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Congratulations to you, now fvck off. See your brain like the self Centeredness you are talking about. Pig
And If I am opportune to find out who gave an unfortunate human being like u d contract, I won't say wat I can do
Ur wife might even be working in one of u those unfortunate secretariat overgrown with bushes. Stupid thing
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Haymus007(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It was through this election I realised that the problem of Nigeria is the masses not politicians
How exactly?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Menclothing: 10:24am On May 29, 2023
Where are the prophets of doom offering and tithe collectors

Am a Christian
My pastor said God will choose the best he create all human
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by jonnex: 10:28am On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Rain of disaster has fallen on Tinubu and APC...

Bad omen for inauguration.

It is always be the signs of a blessing whenever it rains when you are doing your ceremony, especially in Yoruba land.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ezekiel2122(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2023
Samunique:
It's raining heavily in Port Harcourt since early morning !
Same here in Sapele
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by toujurs: 10:34am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu is Evil, God will deal with him. You can't answer president, while the process to which you attained the position, was thuggery.

Shame on you. Tueh angry..
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Levels2(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Point less kid.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Jnkay: 10:38am On May 29, 2023
This is just a sign that the gods are angry 😂😂😂
The type of raining that is falling here is very heavy and dramatic
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Iluvmycontr3: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:
The rain will still stop sha

But today their is no winner and no loser amongst the masses. Because no matter who u support, everybody will be on the same shoes. Just as everybody queued up for fuel for over 3months, everybody will still carry the positives and negatives on whichever government rules this country.

As long as you are not a politician, you ve won nothing, u are just gloating over another man's pocket until the Change impacts ur personal life positively.

Buhari fought corruption standstill, buhari recovered billions of naira and bla bla bla bla. Yet for the common man, bail is not still free, police are still collecting bribes, nothing changed. We sure have a warped mentality in this country

Exactly.... That's the reason there's no need for bitterness or unnecessary drama over the imposition n manipulations
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On May 29, 2023
herkeem:
Shower of blessings.
God bless Nigeria.
with some spiritual detergent to wipe bad omen from the outgoing herdmen.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Tflex01: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
richmond500:
Seems the BATists are actually matching the Obidients strength on social media even though the northern BATists are still not commenting much

How does anyone feel Obi actually won with this overwhelming support for Asiwaju

I love to see it.

International community have started believing all the lies of Obidients mob.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by lanre316: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Somethings are not normal

The heavens are angry with the thief and a renowned drug lord liar called Pitobi
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by seunowa(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2023
onatisi:
sebi one bishop feyi dey talk say , tinibu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration and also another prophet said that tinubu will not be sworn in , where are all these prophets now? grin grin grin grin grin
These people you called are shameless and bold faced-liars . Their prophecies go to show that Our God never spoke to them. God doesn’t know them. No wonder Jesus said “I know you not”. They are fake pastors directed by devil. One even said he will go back to worshiping of ifa if his prophecy failed. When I heard this kind of utterances I knew he is fake.

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Samtob90(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Did you not read it that God made a convenat not to destroy the world with water?
Children of hate, repent because of BP and depression
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Zionmdde: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
You won't tag @Seun? Animallllllll. Victim mentality as usual. Next time, restrain yourself like a leashed rabid dog and don't jump on posts of people above your intellectual grade. Wayray say na from the tobe of your voice. He be like you don shark either Hero beer or Mkpuru Miri this early morning. Pig.

Thanks for asking about the contract. It was awarded by the Federal Ministry of Health in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Environment. The major scope of the contract was to find majority of the members of your family who are lunatics and posing both health threats and environmental nuisance by roaming freely across the streets in your State. It wasn't an easy task bundling them like a piece of wood and transferring them to the various psychiatric clinics and quarantine centers across your state. But we did a great job and we have been paid fully. Our next contract might be to capture you who is the remnant of the vermin from your household. Cheers!

Oh contract to cut grasses and clean gutters I for say na. Ohhhh they even sent you to catch and chain mad people. Bro u don really suffer for this life
Las Las God no go shame u. Sorry ehhhh. Hope person no bite u
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by gabbytabby: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
They know PO did not win but are hoping to use ogboju for their senior who sy.

They only achieved less than 10% of what APC achieved in the elections. How does one govern a country with only 7 senate members of their party less than 10%. This irony is not lost on intelligent persons.

herkeem:

E surprise me too o
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Hespee93: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
First in history Nigeria is experiencing atmospherical protest on presidential inauguration day! Even the wheather is not happy

The wheather is cool and appealing, we love how the wheather is here.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Chibuezem(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Selfish mindset

Both u and ur wife can u comfortably travel on the road in any region of this country? Those hundreds of people dying because of insecurity are they not humans? You got a contract, we give out the contracts

All through the fuel scarcity I never queued for fuel. I enter from the fuel station exit, and comfortably buy fuel, during cash scarcity I had as much cash as I want to withdraw withdraw a drop of sweat. Infact Buhari's government Favoured a million times, but I am not self centered like u, the country is in a mess and I identify with the masses.
people will see the truth and choose to spew lies because they are gaining from it.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Jsucre(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Please stop calling the name of thy God in vain
stop using the name of God for emotional comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.