Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians (56403 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:13pm On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Yes I support Buhari on this and my support is always for him

Are you saying that you are one of the cows?
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2023
Those who supported you for 7.5 years have also joined the wailers association. Lol
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by solmusdesigns: 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
Chai.... This man really mean Nigerians

Everytime gbasgbos
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by zinaunreal(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
Not surprised it's coming from a highly unintelligent fool that got the votes of Nigerians from pity. Rot in your farm and die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Shattuck(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

Which of his cows?

His cows in Daura abi his online cows he puts on 30k stipend
the cows in daura are even more sensible than his online cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:15pm On May 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:
This is an insult ooooo.....

I will fire back at this useless ex-president on his Twitter .....

Somebody who only knows how to control cows, what will be doing with Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by GetSenseNow: 12:15pm On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Yes I support Buhari on this and my support is always for him

Spoken like a true cow🐄

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by rave9000: 12:15pm On May 29, 2023
Make him getat!
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Regie2bless: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpGxCtdAhI

..Bids colleagues from South Africa, Ghana, Ethiopia, Burundi, others farewell

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/29/buhari-my-cows-easier-to-control-than-nigerians/
so cow get sence pass 120 million Nigerians, this insult is just too much. I can wait to dump this useless passport

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by whippersnapper(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
that is what an average fulani man thinks. cows are higher mammals than humans

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Somebody who only knows how to.contril cows, what will be doing with Twitter?

At least someone is managing his account for him.....

By the time , I start bombarding him with insults left, right and centre. E go know say . I no dey play.....

That's an insult to me. And shouldn't be taken lightly
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by iwaeda: 12:19pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/29/buhari-my-cows-easier-to-control-than-nigerians/

Started with cows and ended a A cow grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by aylive02(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

So he meant his cows & sheep’s are easier to control than Yarimo, Hellnus, LeoDeKing and the rest of them

Buharis era was just a mere interlude

For this Tinubu tenure una go hear nwiii bcuz it’s obvious today marks the beginning of the worse to come

Una go go vote rubbish finish then come online and be quoting una favorite delusional quote “MAY HIS TENURE FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Oga there’s nothing prayers here

You’ll get exactly what you voted for

Shebi they’ve sworn the Irigbaji Urine manufacturer in

Time for play and celebration is over let the cocaine sniffing vagabond start work immediately so that y’all that vomited for this criminal can see what we’ve been saying

Tinubu will fail woefully and una go see pepper
. Point of correction shetimah will fail woefully, cos Tinubu will spend years in the hospital
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
His online herdsmen and kilishi retailers will say it's an hyperbole.

Idiots.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
aylive02:
. Point of correction shetimah will fail woefully, cos Tinubu will spend years in the hospital
In hospital as president federal republic of Nigeria that is nice

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
bwahaha....nigerian press....

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by phidipe(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
Prophet of Doom You Will Be Disappointed Last Last

_"quote author=taylor88 post=123437375] See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

So he meant his cows & sheep’s are easier to control than Yarimo, Hellnus, LeoDeKing and the rest of them

For this Tinubu tenure una go hear nwiii bcuz it’s obvious today marks the beginning of the worse to come

Una go go vote rubbish finish then come online and be quoting una favorite delusional quote “MAY HIS TENURE FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Time for play and celebration is over let the cocaine sniffing vagabond start work immediately so that y’all that vomited for this criminal can see what we’ve been saying

[/quote]
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
Blu blu
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
phidipe:

Prophet of Doom You Will Be Disappointed Last Last

_"quote author=taylor88 post=123437375] See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

ozubu ozubu....
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Goodlady(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
Buhariiiiii you are mad o
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by smileyoo: 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
thank God, you are finally leaving the stage, but you have really messed up the stage.
you were trained to control cows, how can you be able to control humans, especially nigerians ?
congratulations to nigerians for surviving Oga bubu's style of insensitive leadership.
congratulations to president Bola Ahmed Tinubu; we are basically expecting a positive and responsible leadership from you .
if you rule the nation with fairness and justice, we nigerians will be solidly behind you, because all we want is a working nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Samuelriano1(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
the lifeless one has spoken #shrugs
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by nedekid: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
Inshort all we did for 8 years is testing testing the microphone.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by caracas: 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

Which of his cows?

His cows in Daura abi his online cows he puts on 30k stipend
His online cows.
Especially that one that calls himself mana something
That one mumu no b small
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
Samunique:
This old man will never cease to insult Nigerians.

So your cow are better than Nigerians

Don't worry your own woes will begin very soon, you deliberately oppressed Nigerians for good 8yrs, and now you're going, after all your so called last minutes apologies, you're wrapping it up with your cows are better than Nigerians.

God will judge you !!! undecided

I know many nervous Nigerians will understand and see this erekere ( Jokes ) as direct insults on Nigerians.
Calm down brother man. It was Nigerians that brought Buhari upon themselves by rejecting Jonathan.
In case you don't know, it was Nigerians desire that brought all those calamities on us.
I don't think God will punish him ( Buhari) because he didn't force himself on Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by marsup: 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
Blimey! Did he really say that?
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Seyitosino(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
Comparing humans, Nigerians in this case, to cows and sheep is most uncharitable.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by MasterTeeUSA: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Some Nigerians can be stubborn indeed

1. Driving against traffic
2. Collecting salaries and doing nothing
3. Using work time to run errands
4. Public service corruption
5. Stupid strike to frustrate everyone
6. Sabotage of govt infrastructures
7. Belief in conspiracies
8. Fake prophesy and ritualism
9. Fake kidnapping and tribalism

Add your own...they refuse to do the right thing upon increase in wages and salaries, deployment of officers, notices to shun Fake news, demand for accountability...they will still act worse than cows and goats.

ijustdey:

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Johans2023: 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

Una go vote rubbish finish then come online and be quoting una favorite delusional quote “MAY HIS TENURE FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Oga there’s nothing like prayers here

Time for play and celebration is over let the cocaine sniffing vagabond start work immediately so that y’all that voted for this criminal can see what we’ve been saying

the statement is the truth. To control human being is not an easy think but you can easily control animals.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by 8stargeneral: 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
Ex former cow president
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by lilhoodie(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
Thats true but he shouldn't have said that
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 12:32pm On May 29, 2023
...and the economy is obviously the hardest of them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.