Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! (2082 Views)

How Brainwashing Works / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
this is crazy. i want to know what frosbel, jo and other professed xtians think about this right here angry angry

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2011
angry you want to tell me no ones watching this. do you guys think only helen ukpabio is guilty of these trash? there are hundreds of others in nigeria and around the world indoctrinating your kids with evil doctrines masking as saints. this is a wake up call!!!
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2011
*boring*
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2011
does it have to be interesting dude? see what religion is turning people into. the radicalism is getting too much. we need to put a stop to it.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
I have a right to be bored sweetheart. *still bored*
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
85% xtians are brainwashed with false beliefs.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

but these are kids man

@italo

you have kids?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2011
What I'm bored of is people just seeking out anything bad in other groups and using it to discredit the group in general. What about the good things christians do? Or do they do nothing good?

I don't have kids.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2011
this is madness. the children are pre pubescent.

in Islam, there is no real religious worship until that age of puberty. there is no account for such any before puberty.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2011
Ehen! But in Islam a 55yr old man can marry a 9yr old girl, abi?

Why not look inwards before you point a finger?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Italo: The age where marriage is permissible is the same for male and female.
That age is the age of puberty.
We are not hindus or others now.
We are not jews who consider 13 the age of maturity the reason they mark it by Bamitsva.

Take a look at matters of Marriage and age of it in Quran; Surah Nisaa [Chapter 4], the earlier part of it, before you get to verse 30, you will find it.
I want you to do this research and learn a thing or two, instead of repeating a line like a parrot.

There is a hadith which support this verse while addressing age of responsibility; you will agree that marriage is a for sure responsibility.

Allah's Messenger [as] said the pen recording the deeds of people is lifted and not recording for 3 groups of people; The One who is unconscious as to have been asleep or in coma,

The mentally sick or retard, not normal,

***** The youth who has not reached puberty.

This last group; the youth who has not reached puberty answers your query and your lie against the messenger [as]. continue to lie on the beloved of your Lord until death overtakes you and you see the reality with your own eyes. it will be too late to swallow your filth, then.

If 6 or any age like that is permissible, many of us who are emulating the messenger as much as we can will be doing it. But it is not. Alhamdulillah. And no one said anything about his marriage to Aisha [ra] as a sign of immorality. No even his arch enemies, his uncle Abu Lahab who he would not have done anything against, if you will provide a silly excuse that he would have killed anyone who dared. But people, including Jews in Madina did not relent in uses all kind of statement of accusations against him, but not this marriage thing and many others that you people are using, today.

Well, Aisha [ra] was a woman enough in mid to late teenage year to become a wife and thats when she did, participating in her marriage contract. They say with maturity comes responsibility. Marriage is a responsibility which like worship begins at the earliest; The AGE OF PUBERTY

Yet, no woman that I will marry unless she is in her mid 40s at least, some demented mind will take it that i am a cradle robber. What is the minimum age for marriage, except age of Maturity.

In your village, i am sure it is below 18. In some american state, it is even not 18. So it a woman is a balagh, just as much a man is, regardless of who got there first and how long the person has been there, marriage is permissible between post puberty people.

But you know when i was at the age of these youth in the video, no one forced me to pray or anything Islamic. Alhamdulillah I turned out alright and not a disbeliever.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
that woman, like a drill sergeant got the kids crying for nothing.

Imagine their mob mentality when they come across muslim, ok, non christian kids after this despicable mind bending talk?

God protects such a potential victim.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Don't let us talk about muslims and marriage, pls. The world knows what you guys are capable of.

We know about Yerima and d little Egyptian. When they tried to prosecute, they said it was against freedom of religion. So, on with your religion, boss.

So how old(your version) was the 55yr old Mohammed's wife. The little one. Let's see if it sounds normal.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
my wife is in her 30s.
anyone with your mindset will think she is too young for me.

yet am not too old in my personality for any age as long as she is an adult in every society [18 is the minimum if you dont know].

what do you say of a wife who is older than her husband by say 20 years? she is a pedophile, too?

you and yerima belong together; both of you are different forms of ignorance.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
There is no need for insults just yet.

Ok I'm ignorant of how old Mohammed's little wife was, that's why I asked you who knows. You probably were there. So tell me, or are you ashamed to say her age?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^
what do you say of a wife who is older than her husband by say 20 years? she is a craddle-robber, too?

Are you referring to Mohammed and his 1st wife Khadija? I heard he was 20yrs younger than her, is it true?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ I am not ashamed of anything Muhammad [as] did.

i find myself ashamed of what i did or do. and i am sure to you am pretty alright.

I don't have to be there when Muhammad [as] was alive.

But I sure know enough about him to know the truth, more than you. You lack the fundamentals about him; you are are not a muslim. You dont take him as a prophet.

How do you know how old a person is, except you know about his birth.

Nigeria is 51 years old, today. Nigeria was alive prior to independence. But the age is pegged against the beginning of freedom known as independence.

Islam of Muhammad was 13 years old before Hijra. But the calender starts from the date of Hijra, leaving behind 13 years of Makka.

Now, how old is Aisha [ra] except the date of his birth relative to the beginning of islam in Makka.
We can analyze this further by knowing how old she was when her father [ra] became Muslim.

So do you know when she was born; if she was born before her father became Muslim. Or after her father became Muslim, being a man who was convinced about Islam so much so that he divorced the mother of Aisha, immediately for not entering Islam with him as the other wife did.

We do not expect this man to be sleeping with a woman he disliked enough to divorce and then got her pregnant.
The reality is that she was born before her father entered Islam and she entered it with him.

Her father and indeed her, and the whole family except a brother and her mother entered islam the first year of Islam. Hence at least she had to be 13 before Hijra. Then another 10 years before the death of the messenger [as].

But the interesting part was how old was she before Islam began in Makka, considering that she was old enough that her father was willing to ask that the family of the man she was engaged to marry to take her in. She would not need mom who is already estranged from the time they entered islam, and her father was not willing to give her to her mother to look after. She was old enough to not need da who was eager to migrate to Ethiopia. She was independent enough to be able to survive in this environment. She was old old enough that she was able to remember when very early makkan surah was revealed.

Now do you think she was still 6 or 9 instead of 16 or 19 after all the above?

Do you have any evidence? Hadith that disagree with Quran is not authentic. A woman, just like a man can not be married until the age of Balagh [reaching puberty at least].
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Sweetnecta: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
[Quote] « #15 on: Today at 04:33:12 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 05:08:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
what do you say of a wife who is older than her husband by say 20 years? she is a craddle-robber, too?

[b]Are you referring to Mohammed and his 1st wife Khadija? [/b]I heard he was 20yrs younger than her, is it true?[/Quote]I was not. But since you brought it up, she [ra] was older than him [as] for about 15 years.

But I was going to use today's situation of Demi Moore and others.

And I have a friend who married a woman 8 years his senior. And she does not do a thing, except care for the children. Right here in NYC.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
diluminati:

does it have to be interesting dude? see what religion is turning people into. the radicalism is getting too much. we need to put a stop to it.

you have the option of not enrolling your child in such camps. It isnt by force and most of the kids there attended on the consent of their parents. Why is this particularly troubling to you? Are your kids involved by force?

What exactly do you regard as "radicalism"? anything you dont agree with?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by italo: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
Infact, on doing some more research on this issue especially from Islamic sources, I learnt she was bethroted to him at 6, but they consumated(had sex) the marriage when she was nine. But please let's just drop this topic, its getting rather irritating.

The moral of my story is: look inwards before you point a finger.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^
my wife is in her 30s.
anyone with your mindset will think she is too young for me.

Why  ? are you 30 years older than her ?
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

this is madness. the children are pre pubescent.

in Islam, there is no real religious worship until that age of puberty. there is no account for such any before puberty.

Let me show you madness !! You can watch this video on mute as I cannot stand the music either !

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFkr6fUKgSY?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Martinxmart(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Italo, Open your eyez and listen to good discussion, Don't be a critic,

Religion sucks and that's what makes the too of you argue, Just listen to truth when said and stop criticism simply because you don't understand,
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by okunoba(m): 2:41am On Feb 16, 2013
Brain washing in Islam is more severe, kids are forced to memorize the Koran starting from the age of five until they are about sixteen and in many cases that is all they learn. The poor Almajiri kids fall into the later. By the time they are adults its usually too late to develop any form of critical thinking. That is why the average Muslim is usually easily offended, he can`t think outside the box. Think of sweetna and u get the picture of mild Islamic brain washing.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by okunoba(m): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2013
‎"When it comes to "faith", if you don't get people young, you probably won't ever get them. Very few people are, as adults, persuaded of the idea that (say) a Messiah was born to a virgin and managed to bend the laws of physics, or that we should revere a man who at the age of 53 Were Intimate with a nine-year-old girl"
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Heatblast(m): 3:31am On Feb 16, 2013
^^^
Yeah... That is why its called brainwashing. Start from small and when they get big, it'll be almost impossible to reprogram.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by enilove(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You want people to become what you are,a satanic agent,anyone whose spirit has not been spiritually captured and used by satan will know that there is God.

Go to the corner of your room and rethink on where your soul will be after your death.
It not too late for you.
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
enilove:

You want people to become what you are,a satanic agent,anyone whose spirit has not been spiritually captured and used by satan will know that there is God.

Go to the corner of your room and rethink on where your soul will be after your death.
It not too late for you.

lol.....seems satan has more power than your god in heaven.

Christians like you are a joke
Re: Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy! by dorox(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
Could someone post an alternate link for this video this one keeps coming up with an error message

(1) (Reply)

Dear 'Holy Father' The Pope: Don't You Know What Jesus Commanded? / Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams / Is Water Baptism A Criteria For Making Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.