Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration (31404 Views)

Omo-agege Makes First Appointment As Deputy Senate President / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration by MrDoGood(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2023
lailo:

He did surgery on his kneel. When Fals returned from UK, u can ask him how far. Don't deride other peoples condition, u no nothing that awaits u.

Oh...... But I wasn't laughing. Was wondering.

Thanks for the info.
I wish him quick healing

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration by Bullet01(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2023
I learnt this guy could not commission a single project in his first 4 years. It baffles me how he was able to win second term.

Kwara people what's up with you? You guys are going Kogi way gradually.
Re: Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration by trappatoni(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2023
Oga...Idey interested
Streetvibes11:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Try Cryptocurrency trading and say bye to poverty. This has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.