Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,402 members, 7,850,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! (3050 Views)

Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2023
Yes marriage is the biggest scam of all time, argue with your phone. You put a woman in the house & feed her till thy kingdom come. All for what? Free sex and the title Mr. When bills start rolling in, your body go tell you. And finally don’t ever think going into this scam called marriage if you are not financially stable. I repeat don’t try it.
Shalom!

15 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by yrhuhfy113: 8:35pm On May 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Yes marriage is the biggest scam of all time, argue with your phone. You put a woman in the house & feed her till thy kingdom come. All for what? Free sex and the title Mr. When bills start rolling in, your body go tell you. And finally don’t ever think going into this scam called marriage if you are not financially stable. I repeat don’t try it.
Shalom!

This is funny BUT a reality of MANY WHO DON'T ENTER MARRIAGE WELL.

A true virtuous lady does not wait to be sponsored by her husband, GODLY MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ORPHANAGE.

SEE, the scam came from many who do not listen to SOUND WISE COUNSEL.... they entered it their own way.... they followed their own counsel and it was a disaster to them. you need to understand that MARRIAGE is an institution made by GOD.... and only the LAWS OF GOD can make marriage work.

DOING IT RIGHT is the only way it works.... anything else is guess work. A LADY SHOULD HAVE HER OWN MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD AND A MAN SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Edipet(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Shalom!
the worst of it is getting married to non virgin who you did not disvirgin. You pay Bride price, take her home to feed, and she might denied you the sex you are paying for, while going out to dash our free to other men, and she might bring back a child Which is not your blood to feed.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Stubborn82: 8:57pm On May 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Shalom!
It is because you are not well to do, that's why you put this trash here, marriage is a blessing not a scam.
You know, most of you married those slay werey girls that yahoo boys has used for rituals and they are affecting your destiny.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by LikeAking: 9:01pm On May 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Shalom!

Dey play..

Life it self na scam.
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
Stubborn82:

It is because you are not well to do, that's why you put this trash here, marriage is a blessing not a scam.
You know, most of you married those slay werey girls that yahoo boys has used for rituals and they are affecting your destiny.
Lol see this one. I’m well to do that’s why I’m saying it’s a scam. There’s nothing blessing about it. Now read what you just posted about” well to do” meaning if you are not well to do, the marriage is doomed!

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play..

Life it self na scam.

Life is a different thing entirely!
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
Edipet:
the worst of it is getting married to non virgin who you did not disvirgin. You pay Bride price, take her home to feed, and she might denied you the sex you are paying for, while going out to dash our free to other men, and she might bring back a child Which is not your blood to feed.
I tell you my brother. You’ve said it all!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

A true virtuous lady does not wait to be sponsored by her husband, GODLY MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ORPHANAGE.

SEE, the scam came from many who do not listen to SOUND WISE COUNSEL.... they entered it their own way.... they followed their own counsel and it was a disaster to them. you need to understand that MARRIAGE is an institution made by GOD.... and only the LAWS OF GOD can make marriage work.

DOING IT RIGHT is the only way it works.... anything else is guess work. A LADY SHOULD HAVE HER OWN MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD AND A MAN SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN.
You are right to some extent but that’s all in the past. Everything has changed. That’s why we have feminists everywhere. Women just want to secure their future first with their unborn child.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I'm following you this time again. If you like deactivate or abandon your Monica
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by AbuAeesha: 9:27pm On May 29, 2023
😂 Lolz
The fact that you might be product of a failed marriage or poor parenting doesn't mean others suffer the same faith.
Know this and rest!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Stubborn82: 9:48pm On May 29, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Lol see this one. I’m well to do that’s why I’m saying it’s a scam. There’s nothing blessing about it. Now read what you just posted about” well to do” meaning if you are not well to do, the marriage is doomed!
if woman is the only responsibility you think you will cater for in marriage, kuku no marry at all, if marriage is a scam to you, what will you call raising children from baby to adult. Bro marriage is not for you, go find gay dude.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by tonymyke4life(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2023
You need help really!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Micheal56: 9:20am On May 30, 2023
Marriage is the biggest scam
You fed someone through out the year when u get broke you are consider lazy and she will likely move to the next dick which can pay her bills

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2023
Stubborn82:
if woman is the only responsibility you think you will cater for in marriage, kuku no marry at all, if marriage is a scam to you, what will you call raising children from baby to adult. Bro marriage is not for you, go find gay dude.
Dey reason well before you comment. Sense is far from you
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:
Marriage is the biggest scam
You fed someone through out the year when u get broke you are consider lazy and she will likely move to the next dick which can pay her bills
Exactly my brother! I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2023
AbuAeesha:
😂 Lolz
The fact that you might be product of a failed marriage or poor parenting doesn't mean others suffer the same faith.
Know this and rest!
Oga carry your unending responsibility in peace.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by AbuAeesha: 9:39am On May 30, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Oga carry your unending responsibility in peace.
it is obvious u are living a bittered life, cry
unfortunately,i can't help with that.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Shalom!
tinubu emerging is the will of god and not a scam ba? You yorubas are so cruel

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
tinubu emerging is the will of god and not a scam ba? You yorubas are so cruel
I don’t support Tinubu. I’m obidient from day one!
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2023
AbuAeesha:

it is obvious u are living a bittered life, cry
unfortunately,i can't help with that.
lol I can feed you for a whole year man. I’m sure you are still living with your parents.
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by kelspinall(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2023
boss marriage is a scam depending on who you are married to..

i have seen hardworking women(wife) who cater for the family,some who divide the bills..

bro that you met a bad person doesn't mean everyone is bad....

lastly i saw who you replied that you can feed him for years...boss may i drop acc
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Exceed15: 11:44am On May 30, 2023
It's not an achievement. It's a responsibility.
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Benbisco(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Shalom!

My brother, no offence o, but just imagine if your parents had not fallen for this "scam" you for dey here?
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Benbisco:

My brother, no offence o, but just imagine if your parents had not fallen for this "scam" you for dey here?
Marriage of today not then. There’s a difference!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Rexymania(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Walahi it's not easy o hmmmm
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by imagrg(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2023
Too young to understand.

Man, grow up! cool
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by marlow1962(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2023
I can't say for marriage.
But what I'm pissed about is, I put you in my house, I pay the bills, provide for the family and do all other basic shit as the head of the family. Now I want to fucck, you are denying me sex, is like you want to see your father's gate again. I don't take rubbish from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2023
imagrg:
Too young to understand.

Man, grow up! cool
I’m sure you are still a teenager.
Boy, go read your book!
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2023
marlow1962:
I can't say for marriage.
But what I'm pissed about is, I put you in my house, I pay the bills, provide for the family and do all other basic shit as the head of the family. Now I want to fucck, you are denying me sex, is like you want to see your father's gate again. I don't take rubbish from anyone.
Lol. You go like sex o!
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by rickleye: 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
You lack understanding hence why you see mArriage as a scam.
If you marry a career woman who has her own money and has a 9-5 job or business like yours you’ll know it’s a blessing and not an anchor to drag you down.
If you have an emergency in the middle of the night, which of your friends will come to your aid asap.
If you are hungry and thirsty who will you call in the evening and say dear could you make me something.
With whom will you grow old with to talk about life and plans for old age with.
With whom will you make children with .
Who will stay with you in the hospital to watch over you and make sure that your affairs are okay.
A marriage is suppose to be a bond , you argue and make up not cut and run . It is something both of you work on without external interferences.
Just like the agenda of normalizing gay rights and LGBTQ. You guys continue to bash marriage and you will realize that there will be no commitment to each other. Only companion where each person can just up and leave at anytime they want.
The society we are inheriting from our fathers and fore fathers is based on 2 people becoming one. 1 flesh . You people suddenly have grown 2 heads and now call it a scam.
If you don’t want to marry then don’t but don’t pass along your faulty assumptions on everyone else
Re: This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! by Adexgentle005(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
rickleye:
You lack understanding hence why you see mArriage as a scam.
If you marry a career woman who has her own money and has a 9-5 job or business like yours you’ll know it’s a blessing and not an anchor to drag you down.
If you have an emergency in the middle of the night, which of your friends will come to your aid asap.
If you are hungry and thirsty who will you call in the evening and say dear could you make me something.
With whom will you grow old with to talk about life and plans for old age with.
With whom will you make children with .
Who will stay with you in the hospital to watch over you and make sure that your affairs are okay.
A marriage is suppose to be a bond , you argue and make up not cut and run . It is something both of you work on without external interferences.
Just like the agenda of normalizing gay rights and LGBTQ. You guys continue to bash marriage and you will realize that there will be no commitment to each other. Only companion where each person can just up and leave at anytime they want.
The society we are inheriting from our fathers and fore fathers is based on 2 people becoming one. 1 flesh . You people suddenly have grown 2 heads and now call it a scam.
If you don’t want to marry then don’t but don’t pass along your faulty assumptions on everyone else
There’s nothing understanding about that. Don’t marry a career woman if you are not financially stable, you will regret it. There’s difference between reality and friction. All this you are just saying is theory, if practical hit you, you will know what’s up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Your Last Relationship End? / Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady / I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.