Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (103105 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Celebrityblog: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
67-year-old big politician and wealthy man, Bola Tinubu shows his billionaire dance moves.

The well respected APC Chieftain was seen inside his mansion dancing.

Sharing the video, Dele Momodu wrote:

"The JAGABAN of Africa"

Some Nigerians hailed Tinubu over his dance moves, some corrected Dele Momodu, that he is not the 'Jagaban of Africa', rather the "Jagaban of Lagos".

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/bola-tinubu-dancing-in-his-house-video.html?m=1

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Celebrityblog: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by wallex1983(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
So far, so good.

More brain to your calabash.

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Is04970: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Let's wait for what that useless and moronic thing called reno omokri will say about this.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Him dey celebrate rochas victory.

2 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by amaniro: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
He's happy because of the recent pocket money Abacha sent to Buhari from hell.Because they will re loot the looted funds

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
My respect to Jagaban.

The next Nigerian President.
cheesy

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by iTearHerToto: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
But I only saw an over-aged simiansad

Now where's Jagaban
[img]https:///view/xuxa-shoosha-rainha-searching-looking-for-gif-12625805.gif[/img]
Can't find him cry

Pukes angry

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by amaniro: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy

The president of Lagos. GCFR GCON

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
amaniro:

The president of Lagos. GCFR GCON
Lol OK o!

14 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Borderless: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
66 years old indeed!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Seems Sanwo-Olu Has sent him the first alert

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by orion7: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
asiwaju of Lagos. Not jabagan of Lagos

and this man is at least 75. 66 my ass

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by simonlee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Beremx:
My respect to Jagaban.

cheesy
so fast grin when is atiku-chukwu going to be swear in.

14 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
so fast grin when is atiku-chukwu going to be swear in.
you better don't get serious with my comment. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Beremx:
you better don't get serious with my comment. cheesy
u re taunting my daddy come and collect ur transport fare and leave our Lagosgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
Atiku will come back
3015..... loading Atikulated

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by kmaster007: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
ONLY HATERS WILL HATE THIS... JAGABAN OF NIGERIA... WEN THE GBEDU THEY ENTER BODY

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by jaytee01(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is04970:
Let's wait for what that useless and moronic thing called reno omokri will say about this.
You are displaying this level of stupidity and still praying to God to help you?

Your case is irredeemable....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by mightyhaze: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
That miyetti alah guy was definitely right,jabagan is older than buhari with atleast 10 years..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
The Jagaban of Borgu...

Asiwaju of Lagos...

Baba Jaiye Jaiye cool

14 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
When the Alerts are dropping steady... !

They form Alarm with much noise...!

Then the dance of confusion sets in from uncoordinated noises of Alarms

The result is this Coven-styled dance steps ....!

3 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
money good o.but this man is getting old o..hope he is aware
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Thales01: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2019
True to dele momodu's mercurial nature,he has shamelessly switched camp.
This momodu of a man is totally bereft of any modicum of shame and principles.The only thing he is good at is switching sides whenever he realizes that his prospects are bleak and unfavourable.Just look at his deceitful attempt to ingratiate himself with tinubu by calling him the "Jagaban of Africa",a name tinubu is not deserving of.
Trusting his kind of person is like entrusting a dog with safeguarding a bone.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by diablos: 3:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Dancing with his dirty smelly brown teeths angry

2 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by Olorunnim: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Seems Sanwo-Olu Has sent him the first alert
They'll come for your head now

2 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by ablelin: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Baba, it is your time to shine, please enjoy it as much as possible before time will take away your turn....

Do you want to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

3 Likes

Re: The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) by EtovalRealEst: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Jagaban of Borgu may be he got another grand child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.