Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Give/share/receive A Book Free! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Give/share/receive A Book Free! (755 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Publish Your Book Free On Amazon.com / Publish Your Book Free! @ Estrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give/share/receive A Book Free! by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2011
Hi guys,there is a popular saying that says "Readers are leaders and moreover reading is an exercise to the brain which boost memory recovery and most importantly its a good way of relaxing and get rid of stress.I have come to discover that so many people don't read anymore in this country even to the extend of journals.So many reasons may be the course of this tragic situation and one of them which I am very sure of is unavailability of resources to have these materials and many other excuses including tangible ones.But there is a saying that says if you want to hide something from a black man,hide it in a book.
I employ you to please use this opportunity/forum to GIVE/SHARE/RECEIVE a book free today,you don't have to wait till tomorrow because tomorrow might be too late.

Okay let me open the floor, as for me i would appreciate if someone could give me any of Dan brown's interesting book.I stay at lekki OR send it in PDF file to decoolseun@yahoo.com OR my BB pin:2513B40B.
Thanks
Re: Give/share/receive A Book Free! by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 29, 2011
Hey guys,I wrote something about 'the roadmap to building your financial future', u can check it through this link. http://decoolcash..com/2010/04/roadmap-to-building-your-financial.html

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

My Self Published Book / New Writings / Books That Will Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.