Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) (5177 Views)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by kmaster007: 9:45am On May 30, 2023
Na you no who swear for you
fnep2smooth:
na wa oooo who swear for us like this.... its too early for this acting na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2023
BabaO2:

Stop this your tribal tonga, it is so odious and offensive when it was even your tribe that started the tribal sentiment game. It is good that the tribal game is haunting you back.
Nothing unusual between the president and his wife during the swearing in, the wife was only been too careful of poison, though they should have been better prepared ahead on which pen and who to hold the pen etc. Anyway, you can believe in whatever to soothe yourself, it doesn't and will not change anything

Do you even know my Tribe? sad

I am Giving You Facts, you are talking About Tribes.
Bloody TRIBALIST. 😕😒
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2023
Shettima is eagerly waiting to be President.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Orbhagbemi555: 9:56am On May 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Do you even know my Tribe? sad

I am Giving You Facts, you are talking About Tribes.
Bloody TRIBALIST. 😕😒
Atleast you are pained..
Pandora don lose
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by ruzell86: 10:03am On May 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
base on say na lecture she dy go ba?
grin grin this guy...
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2023
Children of hate has started their propaganda again
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by sreamsense: 10:09am On May 30, 2023
No matter what any government does; once it opposes what crime developers want; they will keep hating until they injured themselves. Hatred is embedded in their genes; too much of everything is bad. Tinubu should know he can't please these people; he shouldn't waste much time focusing on them.

He should just do any development he can do in their lands based on his oath of allegiance and ignore them like Buhari. Hatred in them did not just start today; they seem to inherit it. Tinubu should learn from those people like Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo and many more great leaders that have gone and warned, they know them well. You can force horse to the river, but you can't force them to drink water

Their hatred will be for 8years, they just make themselves look as if they are only born as spoilers of good tidings. Once they don't have it, then others shouldn't have it. Tinubu should get artificial ear infection about them like Buhari so he wouldn't keep hearing any rubbish from them in order to focus. Even if Tinubu gives each of them 5 millions on daily basis for breakfast, they will still complain. They seem to inherit it, ignore them when necessary
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2023
kmaster007:
Na you no who swear for you
Oga Carey your frustrations go another place, I use God beg you.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by fx45(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU WILL GO FOR STEM CELL SURGERY LIKE BUHARI DID, SO NO PROBLEM.
The criminal senile druggie has all the resources to have done that a long time ago. Why didn't he?
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Image123(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2023
This people never learn. They have started with fault finding and vlogging again.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On May 30, 2023
WHY IS SHETTIMA ALWAYS STUGGLING TO SMILE? TINUBU SECURITY DETAILS SHOULD WATCH THAT MAN ON CLOSE RANGE. angry
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 30, 2023
obiekunie01:
the north looking, smiling and patiently waiting. . .

They should smile and enter. As far as no okpa munching Osu rules this country.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 11:04am On May 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Okay...

During the campaign time... They told you guys to be objective and come up with issues but you were busy taking pictures of Tinubu shirts and trousers upandan.

He has been sworn in, you have begun taking pictures of Remi's face and hands now...

Is this what you will do for the next 4 years?

The only difference between Obidients and a dog is simply that their hands are raised up from the ground.

Can't you see that they have started crawling out of the caves they went hiding? grin

The bolded really crack me up. Blablablulaba.... Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by tobolos(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2023
Let us all be guided with our utterances. God is the owner of our body and soul. This man people are mocking now could live beyond the so called healthy and agile ones here... Good health and longevity is not determined by your vibrant age or strength.
Mr President could be celebrating 100 years while his haters are being remembered 20 years after death.
Study shows that those below 50 years dies earlier than those beyond.Our prayer is that no young live shall be cut short.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by hardbody: 11:57am On May 30, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Another package inside agbada. Someone who bearly knows happening around him. Nigerians should wait until he takes this embarrassment international.

The international angle is my real worry because it is only a matter of time before that happens, and it CERTAINLY WILL.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by respect80(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU WILL GO FOR STEM CELL SURGERY LIKE BUHARI DID, SO NO PROBLEM.
So what was he waiting for all the while?
To get his grip on public funds?
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by juman(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2023
That is not ordinary pen.
That is one of the special pen that the presidents use to sign documents. Its government property.

That was why tinubu didnt want to let it go.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by gare(f): 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
EBMedia:
Happened at Tinubu's swearing- in ceremony, on May 29, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMRxfdu_Tc

Why are you complaining, you guys wanted him, see him there you all can have him
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by kmaster007: 1:09pm On May 30, 2023
Nah Ur body frustration dey... Nah you Sabi who dey do you for naija
fnep2smooth:

Oga Carey your frustrations go another place, I use God beg you.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2023
kmaster007:
Nah Ur body frustration dey... Nah you Sabi who dey do you for naija
Na last warning be this, stop quoting me, I use God beg you
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Rexymania(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
We're in for a long ride cry

Make una pray for am make him use 100 days in office
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by Zonefree(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2023
Rexymania:

Make una pray for am make him use 100 days in office
Waste of prayers. I rather pray for the palm trees in my community to be productive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by kmaster007: 2:40pm On May 30, 2023
fnep2smooth:

Na last warning be this, stop quoting me, I use God beg you

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by tesppidd: 2:43pm On May 30, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
You people like reading meanings into little things. Why didn't she buy her own pen or bring one from the house ?
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by juman(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
Women and their wahala.
What exactly she wanted to use the pen for?
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by orisa37: 5:43am On May 31, 2023
respect80:

So what was he waiting for all the while?
To get his grip on public funds?

NO PUBLIC FUNDS. WE HAVE PUBLIC LOANS AND BUHARI SQUANDERED THEM ALL.
EMEFIELE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR WITH OUR RESERVES.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by orisa37: 5:50am On May 31, 2023
fx45:
The criminal senile druggie has all the resources to have done that a long time ago. Why didn't he?

PUBLIC FUNDS IS NOT MEANT FOR FULANIS ALONE TO SPEND.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by orisa37: 5:56am On May 31, 2023
jmoore:

Buhari could not fund his medical trip before he became president unlike Tinubu that has looted Lagos.
Even Buhari was not dancing with a walking stick when national anthem was played.

TINUBU IS GCFR NOW. THAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL.
REMI TINUBU IS QCFR NOW. THAT IS CONVENTIONAL.
DON'T BE JEALOUS 'COS YOUR BIG ASS BLEEPER WILL NEVER GET THERE.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by orisa37: 6:01am On May 31, 2023
YOU ARE A BIG ASS NIGHTCLUB.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) by tesppidd: 6:32am On May 31, 2023
juman:
Women and their wahala.
What exactly she wanted to use the pen for?
cheesy

Maybe she was afraid he would start chewing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: 15 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Houses In Dubai / Senate To Screen Ambassadorial Nominees Today.. / House Of Representatives Increased Recruitment Age Of Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.