Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson (51516 Views)

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job β€” NIPR / Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Ijaya123: 12:55pm On May 30, 2023
respect80:
grin
All I know is that Tinubu has hit the ground running yesterday and nigerians have continued running to fuel stations with high prices today which is day2.
The problem is that nigerians shouldn't expect rest because tomorrow is day3

If you don't get it, then forget it

So this is what you will spend the next 8 years of your life doing?

πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by gaskiyamagana: 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
Hope this one too will not be like dat pastor 'plus-together-include professortrayal'.
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by MrAgbako: 12:57pm On May 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Na you sabi, I be yoruba Nissan army...if e pain u come and remove me make I see
you be Igbo wey Yoruba colonize. But still doest change the fact say you be Biafra πŸ˜‚
Don't ever deny your root

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by respect80(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
Ijaya123:

So this is what you will spend the next 8 years of your life doing?

πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Mr defender, suffering and smiling...
No matter what, even if Satan sits in Aso Rock as president and demons as ministers, my life will still be better than yours πŸ‘Œ
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by BossGerald: 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
you be Igbo wey Yoruba colonize. But still doest change the fact say you be Biafra πŸ˜‚
Don't ever deny your root

Our next yoruba Nissan rally is next week...care to join us? grin
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by MrAgbako: 1:05pm On May 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Our next yoruba Nissan rally is next week...care to join us? grin
your fake Biafra propaganda rally abiπŸ˜‚ cowards
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by duality(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
With due respect to his predecessors. This is not your regular placid or laid-back Femi Adeshina or Garba Shehu, who are only known for dish out defensive reactions and birthday shoutouts. This man, Alake is information manager and 'school-teacher' in one person.

Whenever you hear 'Goodday gentlemen of the press' ... Just know it is Mr. Dele Alake either ready to pass information in a very enthralling, engrossing and convincing manner while maintaining full professionalism.

Or he is getting ready to school intrusive, unprofessional pressmen. The 'busy-body' AriseTV lady who tried to misbehave during one of the then APC PCC press briefing can attest to the fact. Alake had to stop Fani-kayode from engaging in a war of words with the obvious partisan unprofessional journalist. Then he schooled her on ethics of journalism which she and the media house she works for; lack and also gave AriseTV a fair share of their own reprimandation as take-away.

Orisirisi....

The Dele that said "Bulaba Balablu Blu" was doctored. The video is there for all to see that's the Dele you are taking about?

We know what to expect anyway.
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by gannod(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Since you knew him very well.

Abeg help us with his phone number let's congratulate him.

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by abbeyfel: 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
Igwe9:
This man that can lie for africa
Mention one lie he told or just shut up forever undecided
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Offpointng: 1:32pm On May 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Now this here is what we call a quintessential gentleman.

LeoDeKing follow this man on twitter and learn how to talk or comment on social media like an educated person and stop talking like a tout all over the forum

Even though I am an Obidient these appointments so far gives me hope for this nation and this Tinubu presidency.

He may just turn out to be the saviour Nigeria needs who knows.

Like seriously
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by porthouse7(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
With due respect to his predecessors. This is not your regular placid or laid-back Femi Adeshina or Garba Shehu, who are only known for dish out defensive reactions and birthday shoutouts. This man, Alake is information manager and 'school-teacher' in one person.

Whenever you hear 'Goodday gentlemen of the press' ... Just know it is Mr. Dele Alake either ready to pass information in a very enthralling, engrossing and convincing manner while maintaining full professionalism.

Or he is getting ready to school intrusive, unprofessional pressmen. The 'busy-body' AriseTV lady who tried to misbehave during one of the then APC PCC press briefing can attest to the fact. Alake had to stop Fani-kayode from engaging in a war of words with the obvious partisan unprofessional journalist. Then he schooled her on ethics of journalism which she and the media house she works for; lack and also gave AriseTV a fair share of their own reprimandation as take-away.
bad guy, I only disagree with on Ur Russia love
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by AK481(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
It is insulting to give him special assistant
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Exceed15: 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
How does this provide my next meal?
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by porthouse7(f): 1:39pm On May 30, 2023
CuriousCart:
So Onanuga was shunned?
Na ambassador he go collect, post full ground for loyalist
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by porthouse7(f): 1:40pm On May 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Welcome to the scene where of damage control and banters.

The drama between Alake and Nigerians will be long and interesting

From Akin Osuntokun to Oluremi Oyo to Segun (Under Yardua) to Reuben Abati to Femi Adeshina and now Alake.

Seems Yoruba are the best in damage control to the presidents and presidency
Yoruba rule the media world both print and electronic
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by porthouse7(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
Westchester:

Same man that tweeted all kinds of misinformation and false news during campaign eeh πŸ˜’
Una too dey hype rubbish for this country
Na their workz them be like dry cleaners
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by ericmor: 1:47pm On May 30, 2023
i remember way back then when i use to help the man carry bags for head
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Igwe9(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by MorataFC: 2:12pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
HENRY DELE ALAKE

EDUCATION

JOURNALISM CAREER

QUALITIES

AWARDS AND ASSOCIATIONS

Here is an Interview featuring Dele Alake on AriseTV :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6jI61s9Ds

Here is another one during the APC PCC press briefing days after election. Check time- 27:40 to catch a glimpse of his composure and Equanimity when faced with intrusive pressmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_gHrezFYY

Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Dele_Alake

Youtube.com

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/the-timeless-tactician-dele-alake-architect-of-victory/amp/
very eloquent man
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Ijaya123: 2:17pm On May 30, 2023
respect80:

Mr defender, suffering and smiling...
No matter what, even if Satan sits in Aso Rock as president and demons as ministers, my life will still be better than yours πŸ‘Œ

A person with a good life doesn’t spend valuable time wailing and crying online. You did that for the last 8 years.

Another 8 years is about to pass you by with nothing to show for it.
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by TalkingBird: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
This man didn't sound arrogant
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Johncarlo07: 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
With due respect to his predecessors. This is not your regular placid or laid-back Femi Adeshina or Garba Shehu, who are only known for dishing out defensive reactions and birthday shoutouts. This man Alake is information manager and 'school-teacher' in one person.

Or he is getting ready to school intrusive, unprofessional pressmen. The 'busy-body' AriseTV lady who tried to misbehave during one of the then APC PCC press briefing can attest to the fact. Alake had to stop Fani-kayode from engaging in a war of words with the obvious partisan unprofessional journalist. Then he schooled her on ethics of journalism which she and the media house she works for; lack, and also gave AriseTV a fair share of their own reprimandation as take-away.

U mean Dele Alake nd Fani Kayode dat were behaving like deranged men dat day is wat u called schooling?

Arise TV jst won d TV station of d year,wit many of its staffs bagging awards.
Any journalist who doesn't dance to d tune of APC nd deir belligerent idiots lyk @lhordspy is tagged incompetent.

U need to bury ur head in shame, dis course will nt end well for u. We all know abt Mannabbqgrillz. And how he has fared now.

Una go get sense by force
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by PNomsule: 2:42pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
With due respect to his predecessors. This is not your regular placid or laid-back Femi Adeshina or Garba Shehu, who are only known for dishing out defensive reactions and birthday shoutouts. This man Alake is information manager and 'school-teacher' in one person.

Or he is getting ready to school intrusive, unprofessional pressmen. The 'busy-body' AriseTV lady who tried to misbehave during one of the then APC PCC press briefing can attest to the fact. Alake had to stop Fani-kayode from engaging in a war of words with the obvious partisan unprofessional journalist. Then he schooled her on ethics of journalism which she and the media house she works for; lack, and also gave AriseTV a fair share of their own reprimandation as take-away.

Reprimand*
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by oruma19: 2:47pm On May 30, 2023
If no be say Una head no correct, Una list the CV of this man and all the schools + jobs he has done but couldn't list the schools (pry and sec) Tinubu attended all thru the campaign period. Na thunder go do Una strong thing. Us3less rit6alists from the west
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by qtx(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:

Dele himself is not a journalist by training, he only obtained a post graduate certificate in Journalism , how will he school pressmen ?
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by MrBONE2(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
classicTutor:

Awaiting minister of information and culture.
Worry no more Bwana, cos Batur will give to Lia Muhammed grin
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by lhordspy: 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
PNomsule:

Reprimand*
Noted.

I prefer gerund - reprimanding.

Thanks by the way. Except you insist.
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by Emmyxclusive: 3:52pm On May 30, 2023
I didn't vote for tinubu but He is my president and I support him with my full chest.one thing I know is he doesn't appointment idiots,he always know the right picks. I pray this won't change
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by ubanett(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Now this here is what we call a quintessential gentleman.

LeoDeKing follow this man on twitter and learn how to talk or comment on social media like an educated person and stop talking like a tout all over the forum

Even though I am an Obidient these appointments so far gives me hope for this nation and this Tinubu presidency.

He may just turn out to be the saviour Nigeria needs who knows.
Henry is good . We love such names..
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by windofchange: 4:49pm On May 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Welcome to the scene where of damage control and banters.

The drama between Alake and Nigerians will be long and interesting

From Akin Osuntokun (Ekiti), to Oluremi Oyo (Ogun), to Segun Adeniyi (Ondo), to Reuben Abati (Ogun), to Femi Adeshina (Osun) and now Dele Alake (Ekiti).

Seems Yoruba are the best in damage control to the presidents and presidency
wow. this woman, i so much like her Obj spokeswoman, RIP Remi Oyo. we
Re: Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson by lhordspy: 5:23pm On May 30, 2023
dominique:
I wanted to watch that Arise TV interview for just about a minute or two, i was captivated enough to watch it till the end. Very engaging interview. President Tinubu should be more flexible with his appointments abeg, we don't want another Buhari 2.0 where people from a particular region got major political appointments

Glad you did. These are the kind of presidency-to-citizens engagement you should be expecting throughout Tinubu's administration.

Nigerians will be carried along. I am expecting a day-to-day briefing and debriefing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.