Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) (36923 Views)

Datti joins Patience Jonathan, Buhari others in ‘Crying Hall Of Fame’ / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 11:49am On May 30, 2023
When the idea of an Obi/Kwankwaso merger was muted, I prayed for it to succeed because I knew that it would have been a ticket that would be too difficult to rig out, but it failed.

What we didn’t know was that God allowed the Obi/Kwankwaso merger to fail because he had better plans for Obi and what he hopes to achieve for Nigeria.

True, an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket would have taken the oath of office yesterday but Peter Obi would have had to watch his back throughout their administration. Kwankwaso wouldn’t have been loyal. He sees Peter Obi as a junior and thinks of himself too highly coupled with some of his anachronistic views and ethnic biases.

But an ObiDatti ticket was match made in heaven. Two refined gentlemen that are almost untainted.

I’ve always imagined what Nigeria would be like after 8 years of Obi and another 8 years of Yusuf Datti. That’s some 16 years of quality leadership by people who are not interested in plundering the resources of the country but blocking of leakages, streamlining government agencies and increment of revenue rather than placing emphasis on sharing.

A lot of times opposition have wished he has given up on the Obi mandate but he has always reappeared stronger with more fire for the course than even Peter Obi.

Yesterday he was in Abia for Alex Otti’s inauguration. Today’s he is in court to witness the case in court. He actually arrived before Obi but Obi joined later after the case had began.

Nigeria shall be great again!

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:51am On May 30, 2023
Anyone that knows Obi very well knows that he has never lost a case no matter how long it takes tongue

303 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Akinboboz(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Anyone that knows Obi very well knows that he has never lost a case no matter how long it takes tongue

Say it loud and clear,"it done go".

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 11:56am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu seeing this News, even with a Stolen Mandate... grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by sonature1: 11:56am On May 30, 2023
The results on IRev show that Peter Obi won in 16 states.

At the statement above, I find it very annoying when people make statements they cannot substantiate. Everything na cruise to them. I feel like flogging that yeye poster! 😡

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by IduNaOba: 11:58am On May 30, 2023
Na so e do ngige.
Before you know am viam, court comot am and obi did fresh 4 years.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by donphilopus: 11:58am On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Obi has never lost a case. Just dey play. Third position who couldn't get 5-digit number of votes cast in most of the core northern states is saying he has a mandate to recover and some educated Nigerians are regurgitating same nonsense. Little wonder some people say "School na scam." That statement is specifically for people like you who believe Obi has a mandate to recover.

BTW, hope Obi and Dafti checked the wall when they got to the court premises! The sight of President Tinubu's official portrait could madden them and even cause them running stomach. grin Jagaban nor be their mate.

136 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by fuckJones(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2023
under whose leadership? Apapa or oshodi or ladipo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 12:02pm On May 30, 2023
donphilopus:

Obi has never lost a case. Just dey play. Third position who couldn't get 5-digit number of votes cast in most of the core northern states is saying he has a mandate to recover and some educated Nigerians are regurgitating same nonsense. Little wonder some people say "School na scam." That statement is specifically for people like you who believe Obi has a mandate to recover.

One question I keep asking you guys is, “why did INEC switch off the IREV and not let votes count transparently”?

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

@op, Na now e done on him abi?

@headslamer, 1st time is a welcome development. He won't be the last to lose on this as well, make dey rest asssured.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by OfoIgbo: 12:10pm On May 30, 2023
IduNaOba:
Na so e do ngige.
Before you know am viam, court comot am and obi did fresh 4 years.

Na so e do Andy Ubah also. Andy Ubah only spent just two weeks as a governor before Obi booted him out, via the court system.

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Praxis758: 12:14pm On May 30, 2023
Where is Apapa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by RacistProudIgbo: 12:30pm On May 30, 2023
I love Obi, in as much as I want him to be the president I also have the feeling that our Southern brother is there, I prefer him connecting Benin republic than Niger and Chad,we don't need terrorists in Nigeria.

But please our able Obi, let's give papa emilekon this 4 years, if he can't others will join and make you president.

104 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by brize(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
I love Obi, in as much as I want him to be the president I also have the feeling that our Southern brother is there, I prefer him connecting Benin republic than Niger and Chad,we don't need terrorists in Nigeria.

But please our able Obi, let's give papa emilekon this 4 years, if he can't others will join and make you president.

That someone who stole your car, carefully drives and takes good care of it, does not make him the rightful owner, and you whose car is stolen won't leave it for the careful thief....

Think about this.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
sonature1:
The results on IRev show that Peter Obi won in 16 states.

At the statement above, I find it very annoying when people make statements they cannot substantiate. Everything na cruise to them. I feel like flogging that yeye poster! 😡
Just prove otherwise. No be everything be by violence

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Lovelive: 1:02pm On May 30, 2023
brize:

That someone who stole your car, carefully drives and takes good care of it, does not make him the rightful owner, and you whose car is stolen won't leave it for the careful thief....

Think about this.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Lyrics269: 1:11pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu 100 Obi 0 Keep crying

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by MelvinEmm: 1:12pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Lol have guy ever heard tinubu lost in any case before?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Omosorire: 1:13pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

There is always the first time[/i]. [i]Know this and know peace![color=#990000][/color]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by sreamsense: 1:22pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
But he has met his boss Tinubu who never lost any election before.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by MrDoGood(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

The man that just left closed south bothers and opened North. You tell me what Chad gat to supply Nigeria.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by jahsharon: 1:25pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Tinubu and his boys have unseated three sitting governors. Compare it to Obituary’s feat. Ask Oyinlola of Osun, Agagu of Ondo, and Osunbor of Edo

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by chidiokay: 1:41pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

One question I keep asking you guys is, “why did INEC switch off the IREV and not let votes count transparently”?

Did you vote electronically or manually ? your thumbprint was it digital ?
the collation of ballot papers and counting of vote at the polling unit was it electronically or manually ? If the collation from polling units up to the national centre was manually transmitted, collated and computed why should your existence depend on IRev.

Who feeds the IRev, you don't trust Inec but you trust what is on IRev, is it not what the inec agents snap and send to the Irev that it will show.
Is it until we break peter obi head and put sense there that he will know the best form of authentication is the primary source of results .. Bvas can only check accreditations & over voting but the Eca08 paper is the valid authenticator here not Irev prints.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by christejames(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
My President and Vice...

God bless you both!

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Igbosareuseless: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin Misery loves company

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Naijayouth(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
So the case is still on!
Last election Atiku went to court,
This one Peter Obi
When will a credible election be held in Nigeria? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Itohanmiwa: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Joblessness nor pass this one. Bunch of clowns

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Winters23: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Cool
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Igbosareuseless: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Akinboboz:

Say it loud and clear,"it done go".
Otilo grin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Zico5(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Why someone will just be wasting his time is very strange to me. Pls someone should find job for this man called Obi. A distant third person is claiming fake mandate. I pray it's not too late for him to know he is fighting the wind. I can bet on anything but this one, it's gone forever.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu has never lost election.
Mk we see who juju pass 😁😁😁

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.