Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) (37005 Views)

Datti joins Patience Jonathan, Buhari others in ‘Crying Hall Of Fame’ / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
That is actually true...so why is it that you and other Agbado vocalists are the noisiest, whenever PO or LP is mentioned for anything good or bad

Thiefnubuu is president(Select) ...so enjoy it and don't cry , when the reverse is activated.
grin

Wonder why they call you guys headless? Everyone at home and internationally knows who the noisemakers are. Ask around

Meanwhile I’m savoring Asiwaju’s victory
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 8:12pm On May 30, 2023
Noisemakers?

You must be joking ...

You are certified Vuvuzela trumpeters, who are a disgrace to decency. Even the same kwankwaso you LOVE now,after disgracing Ganduje, doesn't regard you rodents.

To kwankwaso...you are noisemakers and useful idiota.
grin

iLoveYouToo:

Wonder why they call you guys headless? Everyone at home and internationally knows who the noisemakers are. Ask around

Meanwhile I’m savoring Asiwaju’s victory
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 8:17pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Anyone that knows Obi very well knows that he has never lost a case no matter how long it takes tongue

Bunkum.
You forgot there's always a first time.
His first time is here.
Labourers in vain.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 8:19pm On May 30, 2023
sonature1:
The results on IRev show that Peter Obi won in 16 states.

At the statement above, I find it very annoying when people make statements they cannot substantiate. Everything na cruise to them. I feel like flogging that yeye poster! 😡

That was why the criminal was docked sometime ago. It means he has learnt nothing from that experience.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
donphilopus:

Obi has never lost a case. Just dey play. Third position who couldn't get 5-digit number of votes cast in most of the core northern states is saying he has a mandate to recover and some educated Nigerians are regurgitating same nonsense. Little wonder some people say "School na scam." That statement is specifically for people like you who believe Obi has a mandate to recover.

BTW, hope Obi and Dafti checked the wall when they got to the court premises! The sight of President Tinubu's official portrait could madden them and even cause them running stomach. grin Jagaban nor be their mate.

Jagaban is head and shoulders above these Lilliputians.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 8:23pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=123464047]

One question I keep asking you guys is, “why did INEC switch off the IREV and not let votes count transparently”?[/quote

Because Intel informed them of the plans of PDP and LP to hack their website by hired cyber criminals.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Noisemakers?

You must be joking ...

You are certified Vuvuzela trumpeters, who are a disgrace to decency. Even the same kwankwaso you LOVE now,after disgracing Ganduje, doesn't regard you rodents.

To kwankwaso...you are noisemakers and useful idiota.
grin

It must be very hard for you to take it, after all the lies and trolling, he has been sworn in. I’m sure it’s your kind that was soliciting for the military to overthrow the government and truncate the transition. Deal with it, Asiwaju is your president.

Everything you say is ‘noise’
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 8:24pm On May 30, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Na so e do Andy Ubah also. Andy Ubah only spent just two weeks as a governor before Obi booted him out, via the court system.

Nigeria is not Anambra. Grow up.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2023
Akinboboz:

Say it loud and clear,"it done go".
Ooooti lo.........

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Penguin2: 8:32pm On May 30, 2023
Mordecai:
You know I used to be scared of that "real politicking". But I have learnt, from PO, that it is possible to win against all that, without even harboring ill feelings. Those politicians always play themselves out of the game like Ngige did in Anambra. Ngige that most Anambrarians would have willingly died for then...

One thing a lot of Nigerian politicians, especially Igbo politicians, mismanage is perception.

Perception is immaterial but very strong force in politics. And once perception is formed, it’s difficult to be changed.

Atiku is not the darling of the north today because northerners perceive him as friend of the south, and as not being an ascetic Muslim enough.

Ngige’s popularity dwindled in Anambra due to how he was perceived after he made wrong choices of association.

Same thing happened to Okorocha, Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc.

Now, Soludo is following the same path thinking he’d get a different outcome but we’ll see where his choices leads him.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by M4A1carbine: 8:38pm On May 30, 2023
grin you weak ogbeni.

A man that was crowned and disgraced..

A man that wasn't crowned but later became king.

Which is more painful.
? grin

iLoveYouToo:

It must be very hard for you to take it, after all the lies and trolling, he has been sworn in. I’m sure it’s your kind that was soliciting for the military to overthrow the government and truncate the transition. Deal with it, Asiwaju is your president.

Everything you say is ‘noise’
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by OfoIgbo: 8:44pm On May 30, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Nigeria is not Anambra. Grow up.

But Anambra leads Nigeria in various critical sectors.

So the comparison is not outrageous
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by AfonjaScud: 9:18pm On May 30, 2023
OfoIgbo:

But Anambra leads Nigeria in various critical sectors.

So the comparison is not outrageous

Yes, it leads in crime, drug running, armed robbery, cyber crime, terrorism, tarnishing the image of nigeria globally, motor park brigandage, murder, money rituals and economic sabotage in luding sit-at-homes.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by francotunsco: 10:31pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Anyone that knows Obi very well knows that he has never lost a case no matter how long it takes tongue

He has lost this one.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by HRMK: 12:13am On May 31, 2023
belated!after datti have bn severally accused of not showing up in court with obi!!
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by OfoIgbo: 3:57am On May 31, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Yes, it leads in crime, drug running, armed robbery, cyber crime, terrorism, tarnishing the image of nigeria globally, motor park brigandage, murder, money rituals and economic sabotage in luding sit-at-homes.

Lagos leads in motorpark brigandage.

Anambra leads in education, health care delivery, tarred road network, density of multimillionaires, lack of political drug baron godfathers, so it won't be surprising, if an Anambra man in the person of Peter Obi, legally gets the better of a drug dealer
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Ifogift007: 4:21am On May 31, 2023
donphilopus:

Obi has never lost a case. Just dey play. Third position who couldn't get 5-digit number of votes cast in most of the core northern states is saying he has a mandate to recover and some educated Nigerians are regurgitating same nonsense. Little wonder some people say "School na scam." That statement is specifically for people like you who believe Obi has a mandate to recover.

BTW, hope Obi and Dafti checked the wall when they got to the court premises! The sight of President Tinubu's official portrait could madden them and even cause them running stomach. grin Jagaban nor be their mate.

Stop having unnecessary erections...d matter is in court meet us in court
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by Ifogift007: 4:25am On May 31, 2023
Zico5:
Why someone will just be wasting his time is very strange to me. Pls someone should find job for this man called Obi. A distant third person is claiming fake mandate. I pray it's not too late for him to know he is fighting the wind. I can bet on anything but this one, it's gone forever.
But someone from 4th became governor in imo State

Spits
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by aswani(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Lagos leads in motorpark brigandage.

Anambra leads in education, health care delivery, tarred road network, density of multimillionaires, lack of political drug baron godfathers, so it won't be surprising, if an Anambra man in the person of Peter Obi, legally gets the better of a drug dealer

I don't know much about Anambra and I have a few questions for you, Ofoigbo?

If Anambra leads in all these wonderful things you stated, why are Nigerians, of all tribes, not flocking towards that state to enjoy that land of Milk and Honey?

Why do people that are about to serve work their posting to Lagos State more than anywhere else?

When are companies in Lagos state going to move en-masse to Anambra state to enjoy the peaceful nature of the place?
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by OfoIgbo: 8:59am On May 31, 2023
aswani:

I don't know much about Anambra and I have a few questions for you, Ofoigbo?

If Anambra leads in all these wonderful things you stated, why are Nigerians, of all tribes, not flocking towards that state to enjoy that land of Milk and Honey?

Why do people that are about to serve work their posting to Lagos State more than anywhere else?

When are companies in Lagos state going to move en-masse to Anambra state to enjoy the peaceful nature of the place?

Nigerians voted for good-living by voting for the Anambrarian Peter Obi. This satisfactorily answers your question in a roundabout way.

In fact, the Iragbiji drug dealer had to resort to rigging and collusion with corrupt INEC to force his way into the presidency.
Re: Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) by aswani(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Nigerians voted for good-living by voting for the Anambrarian Peter Obi. This satisfactorily answers your question in a roundabout way.

In fact, the Iragbiji drug dealer had to resort to rigging and collusion with corrupt INEC to force his way into the presidency.

My question has nothing to do with Peter Obi, Iragbiji, INEC, rigging or drug dealing.

You extolled the virtues of Anambra state, which I do not doubt for one minute, I was just interested in why more people are wanting to be in Lagos than in Anambra state considering that it "leads" in all the facilities you listed.

After all, as proven by the amount of Yoruba and Ibo foreigners in Lagos state, people will go where the facilities are. I'll be slightly churlish and say that my last statement includes the proud Anambrian Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.