Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Poker Face Is Unbearable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Poker Face Is Unbearable (330 Views)

Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) / Help- My Face Is Rough / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Poker Face Is Unbearable by kenedyx: 12:38pm On May 30, 2023
I really don't look like what I've been through.. just a handsome face that doesn't tell half the story.

Hidden beneath the poker face is hurt and disappointments.. others can't see it, or maybe it's that they feel I'm too privileged to complain.

I once told my roomie back then that my skin is too dull and it seems I'm loosing lots of nutrients.. he told me if he could only have this my present skin tone, he would really appreciate it. I was later diagnosed with jaundice.

I told my ex then I was experiencing the worst moments of my existence and needed a break and she said.. but even at what I say is my worse, I'm still better than 60% of the guys out there. I really didn't appreciate the compliment, knowing fully well I was in a state of depression-induced quarter life crisis and didn't even feel better than my neighbour's dog.

When it comes to empathy, my face tells the exact opposite of what's on my mind and a lot of people have been hurt by this perceived nonchalance.

Well, so what can I do? I'm so misunderstood!
Re: My Poker Face Is Unbearable by iInjureHerYansh: 2:57pm On May 30, 2023
Poker face ko
Bet9ja face ni

(1) (Reply)

Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] / Slap In The Bed / What Is Relocation Depression – How Can I Deal With Relocation Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.