Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others (23500 Views)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / Sanwo-olu’s Stern Message To SSG, Chief Of Staff / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Metrix147: 11:41pm On May 30, 2023
The Governor of Abia state, Dr. Alex Otti has made his first appointments barely 24 hours after his assumption of office.

The offices announced so far include the Secretary to the State Government, Chief of Staff to the Governor, and Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.

This is contained in a statement on Tuesday signed Ferdinand Ekeoma, the Governor's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity.

The following are the appointed officials of the state government;

1. Prof. Kenneth Kalu -Secretary to the State Government.

2. Pastor Caleb Ajagba, PhD (Chief of Staff to the Governor).

3. Dr. Ngozi Okoronkwo (Special Adviser Health Care Delivery Services)

4. Ferdinand Ekeoma (Special Adviser Media and Publicity)

5. Mr. Kazie Uko (Chief Press Secretary to the Governor)

6. Mrs. Njum Onyemenam, Accountant General

7. Mr. Ogbonnia Okereke ( Head, Special Taskfore on Emergency Cleanup of Aba & Umuahia).

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-governor-otti-appoints-ssg-chief-of-staff-cps-others-see-full-list/

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Illuminatiship(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2023
One day we youths go still taste these powers, Nigeria future dey our hands..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by kingsways: 11:45pm On May 30, 2023
Good

A prepared leader hits the ground running

I heard someone said they would take 60 days to appoint Ministers and I ask why? Between Election and now, three months have already passed

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by KingOfIsoko1: 12:58am On May 31, 2023
Most are career civil servants

7 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Mattswaggz: 1:00am On May 31, 2023
Abia is an upcoming powerhouse state.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by sonature1: 1:58am On May 31, 2023
Alex Otti didn't come to joke!

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Praxis758: 2:13am On May 31, 2023
While the much acclaimed city boy turned president is still keeping us guessing and yet to appoint a single aide.

34 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by OkayDaddy: 2:44am On May 31, 2023
Praxis758:
While the much acclaimed city boy turned president is still keeping us guessing and yet to appoint a single aide.

But your kinsmen have been crying that he appointed only Yorubas.
Maybe you were on the queue for Mkpummiri when they were crying.

You should have seen them when they were crying. Water everywhere. Hot enough to turn semo.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Mabizeka: 4:09am On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

You should have seen them when they were crying. Water everywhere. Hot enough to turn semo.
All these gibberish still won't stop you from queuing on the line under the hot sun for hours just to buy fuel at exorbitant price. Enjoy the renewed hope.

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by samwillyco1(m): 4:31am On May 31, 2023
Good one from him, no time to waste but please appoint youths also.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Tyriq: 6:15am On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

No one from d south will cry over his appointments! Infact i as an Obidient would love to.see Tinubu fill up everywhere wit competent Yorubas..

28 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Fianze93(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2023
This is the real 'hit the ground running'.

That number 7 should better deliver.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by bestman09(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2023
Way to go. It's already 3 months since the election

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by humilitypays(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2023
Good move

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by RacistProudIgbo: 7:32am On May 31, 2023
That's my Land...keep it running my governor.

On your mandate we are standing.

84 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by christejames(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2023
When they say hitting the ground running, this is what they mean...

Otti for the top!

5 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Praxis758: 8:38am On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

I’m from the sunshine state, so we don’t engage in what you wrote in your second paragraph.

Not everyone who criticizes your lord (city boy) is from the East. Would you say Baba Adebanjo or Bode George are easterners?

Stop getting it wrong.

29 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by sofeo(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2023
Alright.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by YoungLionken(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2023
No south east governor has ever done well for a long time. But Alex Otti is on my watch list. He seems to be very active, responsive and well informed, ie, Otti got OT. If you know...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by kestolove95(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2023
I pray this guy succeed because both Apc, PDP and all Nigerians like am

11 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by SwissMass: 9:23am On May 31, 2023
ok
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by AntiChristian: 9:24am On May 31, 2023
Season appointments! May Allah guide you all! It's gonna be tough at the beginning but it's gonna get better geometrically!

We ask Allah to guide BAT and whoever he appoints to ease the affairs of the teeming masses!

May it be for all of us as we wish!

Whoever looks down and hope for the failure of the new government will fail woefully in all endeavors as hoped!

And whoever is hopeful for the good and betterment of the new government and Nigeria will surely encounter good and geometric increase in serenity and prosperity!

May all policy saboteurs be arrested and doomed!

Aamin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by yemmight(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2023
This person is focused. God will be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Gangster1ms: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
Those pple that supported Tinubu out of tribalism are already groaning.. I dey wait for one to complain directly to me, the kain heavy punch wey i go land am for nose ehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by dondodo: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
Red sand state 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Nahunger(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2023
I no see my name, oluwa watin dey occur 😪
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by AmazingELixir: 9:28am On May 31, 2023
lipsrsealed

This country will hardly function properly....A whole professor working as a secretary.

It's well.
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:28am On May 31, 2023
grin

48 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Levels2(f): 9:31am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
All these gibberish still won't stop you from queuing on the line under the hot sun for hours just to buy fuel at exorbitant price. Enjoy the renewed hope.

Be constructive criticism.

Who removed the fuel subsidy ?

I guess once you can answer this you will type like human being.

NOTE; Removing it is the best thing that ever happens to Nigerians.

You can ask me why in case you don't get it clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Factfinder1(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2023
Labour party leads others follow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And 30 Lawyers In Court To Challenge His Suspension (Photo) / Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition / Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.