Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others (23507 Views)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / Sanwo-olu’s Stern Message To SSG, Chief Of Staff / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by OfficialRep(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2023
Ready
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
Alex Otti didn't come to joke!
all are Igbos no non Igbos Alex otti is a tribalist angry
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by biafranrealson: 9:40am On May 31, 2023
All from same senatorial zone and above 60
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2023
I believe in this Alex Otti and I don't really know why. I think it's largely because he's coming from an anointed party, not a party of of rogues, corrupt and evil stalwarts.
May God keep Sir Alex Otti.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Those pple that supported Tinubu out of tribalism are already groaning.. I dey wait for one to complain directly to me, the kain heavy punch wey i go land am for nose ehn.
u de mind them... No complain now that it's all Igbos but Lagos State that ll give opportunity to pple from other tribes nsogbu pple ll still be shouting anyhow... Like I keep saying while we wait for the origin status to give way to residence status.. states should give opportunities to pple from other states via civil service, Political appointments etc

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by riverbird: 9:47am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
All these gibberish still won't stop you from queuing on the line under the hot sun for hours just to buy fuel at exorbitant price. Enjoy the renewed hope.

I don't know why this comment dey sweet me walai cheesy grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by riverbird: 9:50am On May 31, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
all are Igbos no non Igbos Alex otti is a tribalist angry

Don't worry Alhaji Musa will get an appointment soon
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by seeyounow2: 9:53am On May 31, 2023
kiss kiss

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Blaze14k: 10:02am On May 31, 2023
OkayDaddy:

But your kinsmen have been crying that he appointed only Yorubas.
Maybe you were on the queue for Mkpummiri when they were crying.

You should have seen them when they were crying. Water everywhere. Hot enough to turn semo.

Why do u guys love hidding behind your evil self.. tinubu clearly want to steal some cash he has spent before appointing anyone
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Hemaah: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
A prepared Messiah to Abians
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Doo1: 10:23am On May 31, 2023
Good one from the people's governor
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by yaki84: 10:23am On May 31, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-governor-otti-appoints-ssg-chief-of-staff-cps-others-see-full-list/
After 4yrs, I no wan hearsay the rot been too much to clean...

Today the Otoge movement don die..

Don't even know what has been achieved by abdulrazaq...
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by homosapien(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2023
kingsways:
Good

A prepared leader hits the ground running

I heard someone said they would take 60 days to appoint Ministers and I ask why? Between Election and now, three months have already passed

Let him state four years to make appointment, he his still your president. When you are privilege to be President, you can make your appointment even inauguration. Till them keep your peace
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:34am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
All these gibberish still won't stop you from queuing on the line under the hot sun for hours just to buy fuel at exorbitant price. Enjoy the renewed hope.
They are already selling in your region for 1200
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Mabizeka: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They are already selling in your region for 1200
With my BAT cap, I buy at 20# a litre.
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
With my BAT cap, I buy at 20# a litre.
Not possible we are not retrogressing. In Ebonyin 1200 your people are so wicked
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Lucky5000(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2023
I just wanna know
This man Alex Otti and Adam Oshomhole of Edo state who is more taller
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Pityoobi: 11:11am On May 31, 2023
Looting begins in earnest… awon omo ti o r’Ola ri.
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Zico5(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2023
Nepotism, no single yoruba there
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Gozac: 11:41am On May 31, 2023
kingsways:
Good

A prepared leader hits the ground running

I heard someone said they would take 60 days to appoint Ministers and I ask why? Between Election and now, three months have already passed
I was disappointed in Tinubu when I heard Faleke said. He is towing the line of Buhari? If he so, he will fail like Buhari too
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by bikefab(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2023
Abia rebirth, May Otti succeed.
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Chibuezem(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
fools they think polithiefians care about us..... Looting continued.... thank God for Abians and the electoral process, our mandate was not stolen.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Chibuezem(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2023
Tyriq:

No one from d south will cry over his appointments! Infact i as an Obidient would love to.see Tinubu fill up everywhere wit competent Yorubas..
Exactly..... We need competent people from any tribe who have the vision to better Nigeria not to enrich thier 10th generation.
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by ufuosman(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
All the best to him
Re: Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others by Hisbah(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2023
Factfinder1:
Labour party leads others follow
Party of Ipob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Boko-Haram Suspect Arrested In Borno / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.