Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (48453 Views)

Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Dailyhappenings: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
I have been a son to the Bishop since my University days. I first came in contact with Bishop David Oyedepo when I heard him say something in Bauchi in 1988 and it changed my entire life forever. 1988 in Bauchi. I picked it up and ran with it, and my life has been incredibly transformed.

For the last 27 years, I have been following the teaching I have received in Living Faith Church, faithfully.

I am a proud son of this Commission. Yes in the midst of wolves, I am a practicing Christian. No truly spiritual person ever gets stranded in life.

Many years ago, When Covenant University was taking off with its construction, I sacrificed my 6 months salary(as a lawyer in practice) wholesale to God for the construction of the University. It was a tough decision but I have never had to struggle for anything in life. Everything works in divine frequency for me.

Forget the riches and the blessings of the heathens, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow. Nothing can be compared to serving God.

If it were not for the teachings we received on this altar, maybe all my political victories may not have come.

We had Goliaths in the run up to the election; there were Tobias and Sambalats. We had Balams who were asked to curse us but God was and is with us, for whom the Lord has blessed no man can curse.

It pays to serve God in this life and ultimately, in the life to come.

-Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara,
Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives.
Nigeria

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/how-i-donated-my-6-month-salary-in.html

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by herakles: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2019
interesting to know.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Tyche(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

We had Goliaths in the run up to the election; there were Tobias and Sambalats. We had Balams who were asked to curse us but God was and is with us, for whom the Lord has blessed no man can curse.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by yomi96(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Bodexman(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
God, let me also have great testimonies to share in this life and beyond.

Nothing can be compared to being successful, even your haters will want to identify themselves with you.

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by MRSANITY(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Later ignorant people will tell us that those paying tithes or financing the church generally are poor.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by egike(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2019
mehn this is wicked seeding o,God give me that grace o amen

44 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by orion7: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
"Forget the riches and the blessings of the heathens, the
blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.
Nothing can be compared to serving God."

words

pdp is a party with both Christians and Muslims alike working for a better Nigeria

the other regional party is an Islamic movement

from lai muhammed to mc oluomo

from buhari to tinubu

It's just a demonic Muslim cult
and the new low is extending their cult codes to the judiciary legislature and executives even into the military and para military forces to make sure every leaders in these spheres 're head slammers !!!

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Kundagarten: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Correct guy
I just love Dogara, no homo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ademidedavid(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Sir, u donated 6months salary cos you have 6years salary in your account....me wey don je gbese b4 salary enter already , no fit try am abeg

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by sammyj: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Is this man trying to campaign for the speaker post again because what I see here is just mere campaign

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Strongbest(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Blessed be GOD who is not a user of men but a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by ademidedavid(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
youjjajaj:
267 STLYE TO MAKE HER WANT YOU ALL TIME ON BED

BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://ilikeitlike7that..com/2019/06/ilikeitlikthat.html
Them go ban you last last

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by chukwuibuipob: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
cool confam..U can't worship,serve God/listen to David oyedepo and ur life remain tattered. God dwell there..U can't worship in DLBC and neva grasp/understand scripture. .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by megareal: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Impressive. Thank God for him.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by fabre4: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
The blessings of the Lord makes rich. He adds no sorrow

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by kaen1317: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Daddy freeze will not like this news.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Donte101: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
I have been a son to the Bishop since my University days. I first came in contact with Bishop David Oyedepo when I heard him say something in Bauchi in 1988 and it changed my entire life forever. 1988 in Bauchi. I picked it up and ran with it, and my life has been incredibly transformed.

For the last 27 years, I have been following the teaching I have received in Living Faith Church, faithfully.

I am a proud son of this Commission. Yes in the midst of wolves, I am a practicing Christian. No truly spiritual person ever gets stranded in life.

Many years ago, When Covenant University was taking off with its construction, I sacrificed my 6 months salary(as a lawyer in practice) wholesale to God for the construction of the University. It was a tough decision but I have never had to struggle for anything in life. Everything works in divine frequency for me.

Forget the riches and the blessings of the heathens, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow. Nothing can be compared to serving God.

If it were not for the teachings we received on this altar, maybe all my political victories may not have come.

-Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara,
Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives.
Nigeria

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/how-i-donated-my-6-month-salary-in.html

Our next president in the making

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by kaen1317: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Look at the pictures....its all smiles and laughter when big money comes calling.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by Weedhustler: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
It pays to serve God!...we all don't have to be pastors or deaconess before God will bless us...
ThankGod for God!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by lonelydora: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Those who serve God in spirit and in truth enjoys his numerous blessings.

If you all like, follow Daddy Freeze who knows nothing about the bible. One thing is sure, the lives of those that do not pay tithe is not better than the lives of those that pay tithe.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by kaen1317: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
MRSANITY:
Later ignorant people will tell us that those paying tithes or financing the church generally are poor.
so u are rich?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University by dadavivo: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Some people will start depositing their life savings to Oyedepo to use and buy the latest Jet. Una name na sorry.

People don't want to work but want to be rich, pastors will continue to suck people dry

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.