Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) (35872 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Electorate: 11:20am On May 31, 2023
Pityoobi:
Pele, you are not making sense.

13 million people who didn't vote for Tinubu want him to fail and God answered their prayers under 24 hours Tinubu started with failure, do you understand what I mean or I should type it in your local dialect?

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Sermwell(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2023
Focusmind:
Yet, the stupid DPR people are going about shutting down other filling stations. Even the government own is selling above the normal price. undecided

It is not about Tinubu o - let nobody bring Tinubu to this matter - all the three main candidates supported subsidy removal.
Even if they all supported it, does that mean he would just make that announcement on his first day in office without studying the policy and holding meetings with stakeholders? I'm not sure Peter Obi would have goofed like that!
Just imagine the kind of panic he has created across the country!!

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by millicivi(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2023
Here we go!!!

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by paymentvoucher: 11:22am On May 31, 2023
Seun

Sltp:
Nobody should blame government? You just talked like a fool
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by SamOchuko: 11:22am On May 31, 2023
abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488

Somewhere in Lagos is nowhere, state the location so that people can drag them like tiger generator.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Kimo21(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2023
Y.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by chidiokay: 11:23am On May 31, 2023
abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488

That is not NNPC logo ... Obedient are nothing without lies, mischief and fake news.

the situation is worst, you don't need to add lies to paint an image darker than darkness

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Mrfeel: 11:24am On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:
THESE ARE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS THAT BRANDED THEIR FILLING STATIONs. ALL MAJOR MARKETERS ARE STILL SELLING NORMAL PRICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry
What does removal of subsidy means to you?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by LandOwners: 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Okay.
Is NNPC owned by a common Nigerian now?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Elan83(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=okoolori post=123484604]

So na Gringory be the best to manage us abi with a head full of lies and deceits abi? Tinubu is now managing you well with his head filled with wisdom & heaven!
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by olahero(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2023
I see nothing bad in this, I just wish we can manage the resources from the fuel subsidy for betterment of the people.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Pityoobi: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
Electorate:

13 million people who didn't vote for Tinubu want him to fail and God answered their prayers under 24 hours Tinubu started with failure, do you understand what I mean or I should type it in your local dialect?
You are practicing witchcraft. You are praying for someone to fail because of anger. You and your fake prophets and meaningless prayers… how many of your prayer have GOD refused to answer? Congratulations for you meaningless prayers. You are just a wizard. Na easy prayers your gods dey answer hehehehehehe

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Tareq1105: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
Seefinish:
Increase of almost 200%
It is now I know the meaning of " town hall is different from Bala blue bulaba blublublu.
I support the removal of fuel subsidy but President Bola Tinubu should have consulted critical stakeholders and put in place things to cushion the effects of subsidy removal before removing it.
Notwithstanding RIP fuel subsidy

Which critical stakeholders?

It's the usual Nigerian drama but I'm sure it would be addressed.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by EnterpriseMan: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
olahero:
I see nothing bad in this, I just wish we can manage the resources from the fuel subsidy for betterment of the people.

Betterment of which people grin grin grin you open mouth dey talk like say no be Nigeria you dey.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Tsufyaan: 11:28am On May 31, 2023
abatically:

Why not give us the location is this NNPCL tilling station instead of shielding the filling station. Let us know the location boss so that we can report them to the right authority.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Pityoobi: 11:29am On May 31, 2023
phorget:

This one too change IMMEDIATELY.

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by meditator(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2023
melonsgroup:
Tinubu sponsored Ojota protest when Jonathan wanted to remove fuel subsidy
. If e pain u, go and sponsor your own protest na
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Elsueno: 11:30am On May 31, 2023
chidiokay:

That is not NNPC logo ... Obedient are nothing without lies, mischief and fake news.

the situation is worst, you don't need to add lies to paint an image darker than darkness

That's the new logo for NNPC, it's NNPC retail
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Brek: 11:33am On May 31, 2023
NiceLegs:
Tinubu supporters, APC supporters and Thugs are all buying fuel at N90 per litre in my area here at Ayobo-Ipaja.

Stop spreading fake news please.
Which your evidence being?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by GetSenseNow: 11:39am On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:
THESE ARE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS THAT BRANDED THEIR FILLING STATIONs. ALL MAJOR MARKETERS ARE STILL SELLING NORMAL PRICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry
A.A Rano is selling at 400. He's a major marketer. Cocean is selling at ₦400
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by wunmi590(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2023

They should just change it to N500, why remove N12?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by GetSenseNow: 11:40am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
See what they’re selling 1,200 in Ebonyi..
That post even said it's black marker rate but the idiot who posted it on FP didn't specify it in the heading because he knows people like you don't read
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Why not give us the location is this NNPCL tilling station instead of shielding the filling station. Let us know the location boss so that we can report them to the right authority.

Report to which authority. That's the new official price. Nnpc college road ogba lagos
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2023
grin
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2023
chidiokay:

U must be out of ur mind if u think I indulge in nairaland political wars. And u must be living in a hole to not know the new nnpc logo
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by zarakikenpa(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2023
See this coconut head.
chidiokay:

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Levels1(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Quick one.
Did you vote for Tinubu?

If yes, then it was just for you alone.
Once you finish buying they will reset it to N185.

How old are you please?

I asked because if you are an adult, certainly you won't have mentioned Tinubu's name in this.

The govt of Buhari already removed it and as such was not in the budget of second quarter.

Beside, even the obituary himself promised to remove same if elected but as God will have it, he's from the minority tribe and couldn't win election

Then, removing the subsidy is in the interest of nigerians.

You can ask me how in case you didn't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.