Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman (36462 Views)

FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday / Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by CloudWalker: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:
All the Igbo man has ever asked for is for a level playing ground for all people.

He doesn’t want you to favour him.

He’s just asking you not to put him at a disadvantage.

But all Nigeria has done since 1970 is put a lid over the progress of the Igbo man.

But every time the Igbo man finds himself in a society that allows for a level playing field, the Igbo man has always excelled beyond his peers. And that’s why small minds start to jealous them.

Igbo Amaka, bro!
South east ought to be small london na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
shut up!

U dey ogbomoso dey sell agbo grin

Even if I am in Ogbomosho, so what?

Is it not human beings that live there?

I don’t have your backward, ignorant mentality that says someone living in America or England is more worthy than a person living in Ogbomosho.

So wherever you think I am, no worries.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

JUST SHUT UP, YOU DISGUSTING, FILTHY PERSONS.

MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT YOUR FCKING ETHNICITY?

ARE IGBOS THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL IN AMERICA?

JUST SHUT UP.

FILTHY, DISGUSTING, PRIMITIVE MINDS.

Igbo this Igbo that every minute.

THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF IGBO PRESIDENCY.

JUST SHUT UP ABEG.

YOU DON’T EVEN REALISE HOW OBNOXIOUS, OFF-PUTTING AND DISGUSTING YOU COME ACROSS WITH THIS LOUD ETHNIC JINGOISM.

I'll never get around to understanding why people type messages in block letters.

Is it to express strong emotions through written words or to lay emphasis on each word? Is it just a hobby? Or probably just a way of life?

The idea never really sits comfortably in one's head, IMO.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:40pm On May 31, 2023
Buddha3:

I'll never get around to understanding why people type messages in block letters.

Is it to express strong emotions through written words or to lay emphasis on each word? Is it just a hobby? Or probably just a way of life?

FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by isabi2lof: 4:40pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to us 👏
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Shal0mmy(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

Even if I am in Ogbomosho, so what?

Is it not human beings that live there?

I don’t have your backward, ignorant mentality that says someone living in America or England is more worthy than a person living in Ogbomosho.

So wherever you think I am, no worries.
see peinment grin grin

Buy Sniper ASAP
It will help cure ur pains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Shal0mmy(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2023
Buddha3:

just for us to feel the capacity of his pains

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE.

I honestly didn't bother reading the message. As I glossed over it and realised basically everything was expressed in block initials, I simply quoted and continued scrolling.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Donake: 4:45pm On May 31, 2023
Someday you'd understand why Igbos grow whilst others are catching up.

Have an open mind towards people.quote author=Rostikol post=123491053]

JUST SHUT UP.

JUST SHUT UP ABEG.

YOU DON’T EVEN REALISE HOW OBNOXIOUS, OFF-PUTTING AND DISGUSTING YOU COME ACROSS WITH THIS LOUD ETHNIC JINGOISM.[/quote]
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:45pm On May 31, 2023
CloudWalker:

South east ought to be small london na

They blame Buhari for that, since Buhari was also the governor of their states while being president.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Shal0mmy(f): 4:46pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

They blame Buhari for that, since Buhari was also the governor of their states while being president.
Goan die, if it is paining you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:48pm On May 31, 2023
Buddha3:

I honestly didn't bother reading the message. As I glossed over it and realised basically everything was expressed in block initials, I simply quoted and continued scrolling.

IF IT WAS A BLOCK CAPITAL MESSAGE OFFERING YOU A MILLION DOLLARS, YOU’D SHUT UP AND READ IT, SO STFU.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
just for us to feel the capacity of his pains

Oh, okay.

So that's like saying he's actually "shouting" abi? Just doing it in capital letters since it's written messages.. grin.

Your explanation make small sense.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Alpharey: 4:49pm On May 31, 2023
Caging the Igbos is number one priority for most of Nigerian leaders. Thereby making policies that will turn round to bring everybody down. They thought they are doing me, they are doing themselves

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:50pm On May 31, 2023
Shal0mmy:
Goant die, if it is paining you grin grin grin

Did you wash your stinking pu.ssy today?

A tragic smell this way comes….
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Okwyjesus(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:
All the Igbo man has ever asked for is for a level playing ground for all people.

He doesn’t want you to favour him.

He’s just asking you not to put him at a disadvantage.

But all Nigeria has done since 1970 is put a lid over the progress of the Igbo man.

But every time the Igbo man finds himself in a society that allows for a level playing field, the Igbo man has always excelled beyond his peers. And that’s why small minds start to jealous them.

Igbo Amaka, bro!

Nigeria won't give lgbo man that level ground bcs he will overtake others.
So the best way to keep him at a reasonable level is keep him disadvantaged.

Obi won how many states with no sitting governor, no govt looted fund and over 30% votes casted on top all the riggings against him.

Igbo should concentrate and develop their region through excellent leadership in states and investment at home for those in Nigeria and overseas.

In the nest fews years, your towns and cities will be waoooooh

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

IF IT WAS A BLOCK CAPITAL MESSAGE OFFERING YOU A MILLION DOLLARS, YOU’D SHUT UP AND READ IT, SO STFU.

If you had a million dollars to offer anyone, you'll not be wasting time and energy "shouting in capital letters" at your online audience.. grin

And the way you're barking insults and swear words at everyone this evening, how long have you been in the sun with your gallon, queueing for fuel? Na only suffer from Nigerian sun dey make man pikin behave like rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2023
welldone ma
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by shortIGBOman: 4:52pm On May 31, 2023
Abuventure:
Pablo or agbado republic na anambra man abi?

Yes
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Ttipsy(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2023
Impressive

God bless us all
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by shevchenko(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

JUST SHUT UP.

JUST SHUT UP ABEG.

YOU DON’T EVEN REALISE HOW OBNOXIOUS, OFF-PUTTING AND DISGUSTING YOU COME ACROSS WITH THIS LOUD ETHNIC JINGOISM.

Ogbeni don't come and have heart attack o grin

As e dey pain u e dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:54pm On May 31, 2023
Buddha3:

If you had a million dollars to offer anyone, you'll not be wasting time and energy "shouting in capital letters" at your online audience.. grin

And the way you're barking insults and swear words at everyone this evening, how long have you been in the sun with your gallon, queueing for fuel? Na only suffer from Nigerian sun dey make man pikin behave like rabid dog.

SO YOU AGREE IF YOU WERE BEING OFFERED A MILLION DOLLARS YOU WOULDN’T COMPLAIN ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS.

MEANING YOUR COMPLAINT WAS MEANINGLESS AND BORNE OUT OF POVERTY.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Ttipsy(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Ndigbo now has a public holiday in Houston ,united states

Oh, we are global now .

Awolowo with all his foolishness didn't get recognition by his village people 😂😂😂
legendary wao
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Shal0mmy(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

Did you wash your stinking pu.ssy today?

A tragic smell this way comes….
direct the question to ur wh0re of a mother.
Bastardd
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Igbo amaka

* Though it is only payment for contributing handsomely to his campaign fund. They are not fooling anybody. Is she the only business woman in Houston?
That cheque must've been huge for them to declare a day after her.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Alpharey: 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I went to the filling station with APC logo and broom, I got petrol for free. You should try it to it works

Hahahaha.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😊😊. They said Obidients will cry for 8 years. Lol. I have nothing yet to tell them. No free agbado and Cassava for anybody. You MUST HUSTLE FOR UR MEALS NO MATTER THE POLICIES MADE BY THE CONFUSED GOVERNMENT.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
shevchenko:

Ogbeni don't come and have heart attack o grin

As e dey pain u e dey sweet us

Marginalised Nigeria haters.

Nobody wants you.

Go away.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Kingbuhari(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
Igbo is one nation you can not extinguish

When will Chicago declare national holiday for their cartel Lord Baba Tulumbu

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Ttipsy(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

HOW CAN I BE PAINED WHEN TINUBU IS PRESIDENT?

IT IS YOU THAT IS PAINED BECAUSE WE REJECTED YOU.

AND WILL KEEP REJECTING YOU, BECAUSE YOU’RE TOXIC NARCISSISTS.

you are rejecting pple that the world has already recognized

Are you well at all ?? Who are you
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Shal0mmy(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2023
Buddha3:

wetin he wan carry fuel do?

His parent gat no property, na him go get?

He dey sell agbo for ogbomosho grin
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Rostikol: 5:02pm On May 31, 2023
Ttipsy:
you are rejecting pple that the world has already recognized

Are you well at all ?? Who are you

Which world recognised you? They only recognised you when they carted you off as slaves a few centuries ago, and when they supported Nigeria to crush your primitive rebellion in 1967.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria. / Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.