Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman (36465 Views)

FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday / Lagos State Government Declares May 2,3 And 4 As Public Holiday / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by pachigo001(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2023
She is now a Nigerian not ipob Nigerians and hypocrisy na 5 and 6
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by MyExpression(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I went to the filling station with APC logo and broom, I got petrol for free. You should try it too it works

Hold the broom well, you go need am for self-defence
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Vyzz: 7:32pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

Why can’t you just celebrate her as a Nigerian?

Everyone can see by her name she is Igbo.

Why must you rub it in everyone’s faces?

You need to stop your tribalism.

I don’t know where you people got this idea that the display of raw, naked tribalism is acceptable in this country.

You don’t even pretend to be nationalists. You just make it so clear that your entire focus and love is for Igbo.

This is what makes other Nigerians very nervous about Igbo presidency.

They’re thinking, “would these ones not turn us all to their slaves?”

Tomorrow you will say they hate you.

Don't be a hypocrite...

When an igbo person is doing well, he/she is Nigerian and should be celebrated as Nigerian..

When they are involved in crime, they are no longer Nigerians but igbos..

I repeat don't be a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by MJluv(f): 7:45pm On May 31, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Monsters you made.

When you malign, assault, denigrate and stifle a people so long and so much.

Every opportunity to prove you wrong and otherwise must be loud and deafening and it must stay that way.

If I accomplish global success, I won't waste time claiming Nigeria first, it's Igbo first because where I come from since the time of Ahmadu Bello, they've always got the hate to say thrash about us so why shouldn't I represent loudly. See the last election and the drama people pulled on Igbos.

Igbo amaka. If e pain you go knack head for wall.

WORD!
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoloG: 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
Useless yamlegg prostitute angry
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by VULCAN(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2023
Eloquence should not be mistaken for Sanity or Goodness.

The world is full of Mad and/or Evil people that speak and write well.

The fact that you call me igbo because I responded to your vitriol against them is a clear sign that you are an evil fellow.

Rest Assured. Without the help of an Igbo man, you will never make it in life.

That is how God usually deals with bigots like yourself.

Rostikol:

Classic narcissistic projection and gaslighting.

When people call you out on your toxic narcissism, you call them ‘crazy’.

ALL NARCISSISTS DO THAT.

Group narcissism is a disease that has been studied for decades, and you Igbos suffer greatly from it.

That’s why the nation REJECTS you.

Spit.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by sonature1: 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Ndigbo now has a public holiday in Houston ,united states

Oh, we are global now .

Awolowo with all his foolishness didn't get recognition by his village people 😂😂😂

Stop demarkting others just to feel good about yourself. It's the height of idiocy!
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by JOemmy(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
America is truly a land of endless possibilities.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by fabolouz1(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2023
Remarkable feat.
This is a clear example that Uncle Sam country is home for all.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Krugisback(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:
Useless yamlegg prostitute angry
lol you mistake her for your mum
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoloG: 10:06pm On May 31, 2023
Krugisback:
lol you mistake her for your mum
look at her masculine looking face
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Baatunde(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2023
In São Paulo, Brazil, 144 Nigerians are serving various prison terms for drug related offences. All the convicts, the NDLEA said, were from Nnewi, Anambra State.

Source: thisdaylive.com ( 31/05/2023)

Pleased visit the NDLEA website yourself and read about the latest arrests for drug offences home and abroad and come back and tell us which names are most prominent..... even when you are trying to avoid reading tribal sentiments into everything.... they no go gree, they must tribalise everything......what is the extra big deal in what she has achieved...we are happy for her but it is not the mother of all achievements is it? How many Nigerian musicians of all tribes have been honored abroad with keys to cities......and other equally glamorous awards....

I can even see one person insulting Awolowo., on this same matter?.......just goes to confirm the stereotype that a lot of people from that area generally lack respect for elders and authorities.....you can see the way one of their elders too greeted a first class monarch of another tribe, absolutely no sign of respect....why would anyone now blame their idle youths for shooting off their mouth at everyone including respected Men of God......

shortIGBOman:

Dis you say, the World celebrate Igbo?😂😂
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Krugisback(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:
look at her masculine looking face
at least her pussy don't stink like that of your mum haha
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Alpharey: 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

What are 11 million Igbos doing in northern Nigeria of a so called ‘dying nation’?

What are 10 million of you doing in the west?

Without NIGERIA you would starve in your MILLIONS.

The same people you hate are still the same people feeding you.

So STFU.

Who never eat by himself can't feed another. So traveling to do business in another region means feeding from the people of the region. Are you ok. People who are landlords in your region, owns property in your region. And you claim you are feeding them. Is that how you think? Your level of understanding is actually low.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoloG: 10:49pm On May 31, 2023
Krugisback:
at least her pussy don't stink like that of your mum haha
lies ..her pussy not only stink, but the odour killed her husband reason why she is a widow today grin
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by delpee(f): 10:57pm On May 31, 2023
Positive news!

Congratulations to her. Greater blessings.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Krugisback(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:
lies ..her pussy not only stink, but the odour killed her husband reason why she is a widow today grin
i think you mistake her for your mum, so did your mum pussy smell to the extent of killing your dad, smelling pussy turn your mum to widow eyaa
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoloG: 11:24pm On May 31, 2023
Krugisback:
i think you mistake her for your mum, so did your mum pussy smell to the extent of killing your dad, smelling pussy turn your mum to widow eyaa
check her profile, she is a widow..

Result? Her pussy odour made it so grin
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Krugisback(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:

rip to your dad sorry ehn, you should have tell me so i can use my mouth to wash your pussy, to prevent your dad death
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Kingpele(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=YOUTUBE9ja post=123491010]I went to the filling station with APC logo and broom, I got petrol for free. You should try it too it works [haha haha haha now I know u are very wicked...agbadorians to the mud
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Agugbadin: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2023
Penguin2:
All the Igbo man has ever asked for is for a level playing ground for all people.

He doesn’t want you to favour him.

He’s just asking you not to put him at a disadvantage.

But all Nigeria has done since 1970 is put a lid over the progress of the Igbo man.

But every time the Igbo man finds himself in a society that allows for a level playing field, the Igbo man has always excelled beyond his peers. And that’s why small minds start to jealous them.

Igbo Amaka, bro!

Igbo women breaking ground whereas Igbo men are busy trafficking drugs all over the world.
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by bigcasava1(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nothing like bad belle. Politicians never do this type of thing based on merit.
Even if you a saint, if you give money to his opponent or opposition party, you become devil incarnate
guy this is two different societies where things are done differently. They don't reason like Nigeria politician
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoliteActivist: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2023
bigcasava1:
guy this is two different societies where things are done differently. They don't reason like Nigeria politician

Not true at all. It is even worse in America - capital of capitalism where everything is calculated in money.
Your worth to a politician is how much you financially aided his campaign. That’s the main thing. Any other thing you happen to do is just addition
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by PoloG: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2023
Krugisback:
rip to your dad sorry ehn, you should have tell me so i can use my mouth to wash your pussy, to prevent your dad death
motor accident will make your family history cheesy
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Antivirus92(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Dis you say, the World celebrate Igbo?😂😂
you have recycled this same story for more than twenty years now
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Antivirus92(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

What are 11 million Igbos doing in northern Nigeria of a so called ‘dying nation’?

What are 10 million of you doing in the west?

Without NIGERIA you would starve in your MILLIONS.

The same people you hate are still the same people feeding you.

So STFU.
churning out stats from your anus as usual
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Poleski: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
If Houston was Lagos, they would have threatened her, attacked her businesses, and ordered her to go back to where she came from, for being Igbo!

The election exposed the real evil feelings the majority of Yorubas in Lagos have against Igbos. I remember hearing one say, "They must leave or else we eliminate them and take over their businesses and properties."

So instead of working hard as Igbos do, you preferred to laze around looking for people to kill and steal their properties.

2 Likes

Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Waterbear(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rostikol:

JUST SHUT UP, YOU DISGUSTING, FILTHY PERSONS.

MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT YOUR FCKING ETHNICITY?

ARE IGBOS THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL IN AMERICA?

JUST SHUT UP.

FILTHY, DISGUSTING, PRIMITIVE MINDS.

Igbo this Igbo that every minute.

THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF IGBO PRESIDENCY.

JUST SHUT UP ABEG.

YOU DON’T EVEN REALISE HOW OBNOXIOUS, OFF-PUTTING AND DISGUSTING YOU COME ACROSS WITH THIS LOUD ETHNIC JINGOISM.

If an igbo name is mentioned in efcc case you'll jump and mastubate on it with smiles.. now you're so bitter they are celebrated...
Conceal your hate and celebrate with them for once ...
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Waterbear(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
Agugbadin:

Igbo women breaking ground whereas Igbo men are busy trafficking drugs all over the world.

And what are your tribal men and women doing aside prostitution and skull mining mixed with hate for the succeeding igbos?
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Waterbear(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
PoloG:

That's too hash
Re: Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman by Waterbear(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Alpharey:

Who never eat by himself can't feed another. So traveling to do business in another region means feeding from the people of the region. Are you ok. People who are landlords in your region, owns property in your region. And you claim you are feeding them. Is that how you think? Your level of understanding is actually low.

Do you mind that tenant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.