Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

It Is More Dangerous For A Lady To Be Addicted To Masturbation Than Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is More Dangerous For A Lady To Be Addicted To Masturbation Than Men. (575 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is More Dangerous For A Lady To Be Addicted To Masturbation Than Men. by harqinhola(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2023
Hello guys,

i have taken time out to discuss this increasing masturbation trend among youths. i have heard a whole lot of untrue tales of how masturbation is not harmful blah blah blah but i stand to differ. I like to share my experience with two ladies i dated , Lady A was 22, pure church girl , very reserved . in fact , she had only one boyfriend before me. Lady B , on the other hand was 24, social and had 4 relationships before me but guess what, sex with lady A, is one of the most miserable thing I have done in my life while Lady B happens to be the best sex i've ever had. Now i'll explain.

it wasn't even a question of skill or not being sexually active, i was shocked when i penetrated Lady A , brethren , that V was large !!!!! THE LARGEST I'VE EVER SEEN. I was marvelled, this was a girl that doesn't even mix with guys . i have had sex with a lady that has a child before , trust me , she was way tighter. So i had to engage her in a conversation because i was actually looking at marrying her. It was then i found out she was a chronic masturbator . She masturbates at least 4 times in a week some times even more . she has a 10inches Love Machine ( she confessed to using big cucumber sometimes when she gets bored of the Love Machine). when i persuaded her to show me an example of how big that cucumber can be , I SCREAMED ! I love this girl but WHAT !!!!! This is me that has always believed i have a big d##k .

we probably need to see a therapist . DEAR LADIES , KINDLY LEARN FROM THIS .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise As It Urgent / 5 Ways You Should Attract Girls Who Say You Are Not Their Type / Sometimes Life Sucks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.