Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement (69539 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Isaacpyo04(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
Lol
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Gppgn(f): 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
priceactionx:
so pe otilo
I learnt that this is how many of these fuel cabals operate to cheat the government. Some get access to oil blocks ( but cant refine the crude oils) so they ship it and sell it to their cronies that have a lot of stakes in modular refineries abroad, in which they import it back to nigeria at a subsidized rates being paid by the government. So virtually carrying nigerian crude oil abroad to refine, and sell it far higher than even the supposed money without the subsidy, yet come back, claim subsidies, making moneies in multiple ways, claiming they are multi billionaire , forbes this, forbes that. If you look well, they are same people behind all these forex and dollar manipulations.
My fear is that until i see this new government commisioning modular refineries after maximum, 2 years of this price adjustements in each regions, and selling crude oil at local price in naira directly , simuteneoulsy, to the operators, things may be getting worse. If i remeber, tilumbu said he would wave a lot of taxes for investors that want to be part of oil industries revolutions, so that they get waivers to subsidize the price and improve employments to the citizen if elected, ( cos he himself is an oil expert and know much of the industries) BUT CAN WE Really TRUST POLITICIANS in nigeria? Will they allow him to work? Do we, nigerians have that patience? DONT WE, as a citizens like cutting corners just look at how filling stations sky rockets there price over nights over the stock they have at hand? Drop gas price by 10 naira and you will hear them saying they never see any official letters. It will take them 2 months to adjust.
Same thing should be aplicable to all other sectors especially agriculture region by region ,which i also believe that shetimma is also an expert in that sector and can handle that. Reveolutinize mechanized farming and let the price of basic food fall and avoidable.
I dont know if it is practicable or possible. i just dont know.
I no even understand one thing wey u dey try explain.. our educational system is gone

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by orazx: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
There's no way there won't be pain? Forget campaign after election!

Stop defending Rubbish man.
Before you remove subsidy there should be a better plan on ground.
On his Mandate you stood till campaign started and now you will still fall with his mandate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
NNPC Limited has been the one paying for subsidy on behalf of the FG!

sotall:
undecided

So NNPC is selling fuel that has been subsidized at a higher rate and they are doing it with their full chest.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by LikeAking: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
priceactionx:
so pe otilo
I learnt that this is how many of these fuel cabals operate to cheat the government. Some get access to oil blocks ( but cant refine the crude oils) so they ship it and sell it to their cronies that have a lot of stakes in modular refineries abroad, in which they import it back to nigeria at a subsidized rates being paid by the government. So virtually carrying nigerian crude oil abroad to refine, and sell it far higher than even the supposed money without the subsidy, yet come back, claim subsidies, making moneies in multiple ways, claiming they are multi billionaire , forbes this, forbes that. If you look well, they are same people behind all these forex and dollar manipulations.
My fear is that until i see this new government commisioning modular refineries after maximum, 2 years of this price adjustements in each regions, and selling crude oil at local price in naira directly , simuteneoulsy, to the operators, things may be getting worse. If i remeber, tilumbu said he would wave a lot of taxes for investors that want to be part of oil industries revolutions, so that they get waivers to subsidize the price and improve employments to the citizen if elected, ( cos he himself is an oil expert and know much of the industries) BUT CAN WE Really TRUST POLITICIANS in nigeria? Will they allow him to work? Do we, nigerians have that patience? DONT WE, as a citizens like cutting corners just look at how filling stations sky rockets there price over nights over the stock they have at hand? Drop gas price by 10 naira and you will hear them saying they never see any official letters. It will take them 2 months to adjust.
Same thing should be aplicable to all other sectors especially agriculture region by region ,which i also believe that shetimma is also an expert in that sector and can handle that. Reveolutinize mechanized farming and let the price of basic food fall and avoidable.
I dont know if it is practicable or possible. i just dont know.

Sorry to say this...

Even the removal is a big scam, cos the masses will be paying the fuel subsidy indirectly at the new price..

Try understand, this is direct Robert, except the price of fuel is less than 200 naira max.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Opinedecandid(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
It's well.
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Scarcity234: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This is not campaign after election, please.
Factcheck: Did Peter Obi Promise To Remove Subsidy? - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7710177/factcheck-did-peter-obi-promise#123488350

They won't read this but will be quick to pick whatsoever obi said that justifies their foolish actions...

Obi is there threshold

Fools

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by stasius: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
God abeg, let this government make our refineries functional!

Na beg we dey beg.
Functionless refineries are part of the genesis of Nigeria's problem.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by olahero(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2023
Very necessary.
I pray we get used to it quicker.
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by thegooddieyoung: 3:20pm On May 31, 2023
hmm
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
Very good

*Energy drink 250*
*Fuel ⛽ 600*

*I will drink energy drink and trek, if you see me for road no greet me ooo*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
So make them continue paying the Trillions of naira?

orazx:

Stop defending Rubbish man.
Before you remove subsidy there should be a better plan on ground.
On his Mandate you stood till campaign started and now you will still fall with his mandate
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by globalssasensor: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
NNPC Announces New Fuel Price Across States

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35CfoLozOc
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by 007inc: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

You forgot to add this one. Mugu

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by tiswell(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
Pickmycall:
God bless tinubu.
God bless federal government of Nigeria.
God bless all tinubu's supporters.
God bless APC.
God bless Nigeria.
tunda faya you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On May 31, 2023
Abeg watch this video and see Peter Obi say it yourself!

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1663654854680625155

EnterpriseMan:

Says who?
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by norjibak: 3:23pm On May 31, 2023
Rubbish qoute, you will say God bless all Nigerians May God support Tinubu for his tenured, APC Evil party [qauote author=Pickmycall post=123489292]God bless tinubu.
God bless APC.
God bless Nigeria.
[/quote]
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Mabizeka: 3:23pm On May 31, 2023
GABUJABOY:
Food stuffs will soon skyrocket, then Renewed hope will kick start. shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by mytime24(f): 3:24pm On May 31, 2023
tommykiwi:
I believe with APC member card, they will still buy Fuel at a lower pric
yes at old rate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by LUAN1: 3:24pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Tinubu should have asked him how he intend to achieve it without hurting the masses. not just copied. is like wen he was say . He will fight insecurity. He did not explain how he would achieved it, so now if you want to fight insecurity will you just buy everyone gun to start fighting because you heard him(P.O) said it.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by stasius: 3:24pm On May 31, 2023
If our refineries are working will there be need for subsidy?

Nooooo!

I believe some wicked devils are sabotaging our refineries. They have made sure the refineries won't work so that their selfish interests will materialise.
A lot of things are becoming clearer.

Any evil person that is against our refineries becoming functional again, we say Holy Ghost..... Fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by tuzle(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

No, till June 31st..
this is the price they are selling at already, so they are basically cheating us.
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by tonytony208(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2023
Pickmycall:
God bless tinubu.
God bless APC.
God bless Nigeria.

Yes, God bless Tinubu as your family empty their income on fuel. grin

I'm certain your family members will place a curse upon you if they discover what you just wrote. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Coronavirus1: 3:25pm On May 31, 2023
Election tribunal come and help us in this situation bring back our winner of 2023 Election Peter obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by tonytony208(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Removing fuel subsidy must only come after carpeting the possible effect, like increasing minimum wage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by Donald1200: 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

And he also said these

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by wonder233: 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
Now, I'm confused:
Is this "price adjustment to reflect market realities" the same as "no-subsidy" price? If it is, then why is it coming in May instead of June ending?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
Pickmycall:
God bless tinubu.
God bless APC.
God bless Nigeria.

This na wetin u don dey do since 2015 and nothing come out. Now u don start again.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by goldtube(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
Then where is BAT in all these na .... He should do something abeg shuo sad
Re: NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement by AntiChristian: 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
LUAN1:
Tinubu should have asked him how he intend to achieve it without hurting the masses. not just copied. is like wen he was say . He will fight insecurity. He did not explain how he would achieved it, so now if you want to fight insecurity will you just buy everyone gun to start fighting because you heard him(P.O) said it.

Even Atiku too said it. Each wanted to do it there ways! No one is copying others!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.