Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank (903 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? / Access Bank Goes Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank by Wysiwyg: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
Just got back from school today and saw this access bank offer and all that. Any advice on it and possible ways to go about it and like when it would last. I need opinions from nairalanders cos I dont know anything about access bank. I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Access Bank by enolase(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
Forget buying via public offer.

Get it via cross deal instead. That way, while the rest of the populace will be waiting for share certificates, you will have the stock in your CSCS account, waiting for the capital appreciation that will follow this offer.

As a student, you are entitled to free services from Nairastocks.com. Send me an email and I will show you how to go about it, and give you some little education generally on stocks.
Re: Access Bank by Wysiwyg: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
Told me to mail you but you didn't post your mail addy for me to see.
Re: Access Bank by enolase(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
enolase76@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank by Jackelony(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ enolase
Can those in Aba also benefit from your services viz a viz the cross deal purchase.
Re: Access Bank by malcomx: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
I sell the cheapest EGOLD, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

call 08022145599
Re: Access Bank by Prince22(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
malcomx,

How do you meean? cheapest E-Gold!!!

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Online? / Soludo And Banks' ATM / Gtb Zero Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.