Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist (2503 Views)

LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Soludo Rebrands APGA To Zikist Party, Bans Ojukwu’s Pictures Across The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
emerged01:

What did you expect Yorubas to when they are marginalised. We made allies,unseat Gej. That moves see us through where we are today politically. SE should support SS since they enjoy doing that.
Betrayed you ? Abi Tinubu betrayed you by denying you speaker

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Isobug: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Exactly!

So many times I’ve thought of abandoning Nairaland, when I remember that these idiots would now have the free ride to push whatever propaganda they like, I just remain here to make they don’t succeed in propagating the kind of lies their fathers propagated in the 60s, 70s and 80s with their media platforms.
Exactly
Imagine what the idiot wrote up there. That could make an uniformed Person believe those rubbish without thinking twice
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by OfoIgbo: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
OAFMods:
If igbos were the rock behind why didn't you hate filled clowns rock him to his second term ?

Do you now under why people claim you are insignificant worthless n of no value ?

Yoruba supported him in his first term n he won you pathetic 🤡 still get mouth de talk rubbish.

Yet Peter Obi won the 2023 presidential election without SW input. Your drug dealer rigger had to resort to rigging and turning off the BVAS machine internet connectivity, to impose himself on Nigerians.

That pretty much shows you guys are totally insignificant. Relying on rigging.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by emerged01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

No! We need more than speaker. We traded that for the seats we have occupied since 2015 till 2023. Didnt you see it worths it?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Resurrection212: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
I'm igbo but you see that 55% would swallowthe 100%
mrvitalis:

U mean south west that was giving 55% votes when he lost osun where were your father's

But u the 55% wanted same treatment as people who gave 99% no be greed be that

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
emerged01:

No! We need more than speaker. We traded that for the seats we have occupied since 2015 till 2023. Didnt you see it worths it?
You need more than speaker , Acer producing president for 8 years

Last your you were vice and speaker

But would be the first to call others greedy

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by mrvitalis(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
Oga you 55% was irrelevant even if Jonathan got all the southern votes he still lost ....go do the maths

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by alanto: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
seanfer:

At the bolded… but you guys want to get a position in a government you support with less than 10%?
Is that not stealing.
Bad guy. you caught a whole tribe in a single comment.... That guy's the face of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Penguin2: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Isobug:

Exactly
Imagine what the idiot wrote up there. That could make an uniformed Person believe those rubbish without thinking twice

That’s it.

Since I discovered that a lot of things I understand or decipher easily is actually a big work for others, I started taking the setting of the right narratives more seriously.

You’d be surprised at the weak minds that the trash he wrote up there would convince.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Vboot1: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:
I have always maintained that the Igbo has always been the greatest enemy of the SS and no other Igbo politician confirms this like Orji Uzor Kalu who in his inordinate ambition to emerge as DSP has aligned with the northern hawks standing firmly against Akpabio emerging as SP.

Orji Uzor Kalu knows he stands no chance emerging as SP so he has now pitched himself to the Yari campaign team in hopes of being rewarded with the DSP position.

This isn't new to Igbo politics as the north always sees the Igbo as willing allies to thwart southern interests since the inglorious days of Zik.

Now it is not enough for this Congo Judas to openly come out to oppose a Southern SP campaign for his own inordinate ambitions but Orji Uzor Kalu made pronouncements against the Ministry of Niger Delta which he said must be scrapped. Orji made that statement as part of his pledge and allegiance to northern hawks who opposed then President Yaradua's amnesty program and creation of Niger Delta ministry. It is important to highlight here that Igbo legislators aligned with the north against what they said was pandering to Niger Delta demands.

Out of all the moribund and cash sink MDAs , why was it that Orji Kalu singled out only the Ministry of Niger Delta affairs ? That alone should be confirmation of what I have been screaming my head off here for the past 5ys that the Igbo remain the greatest enemy of the SS since 1953!

My opposition to Peter Obi was hinged on this Igbo meddlesome and constant attempt to act as the spoiler of the SS .

I was damn right in my own submission to reject Obi (and every other Igbo politician and people at large) owing to their Zikist ambitions to corral and steal the resources of the Niger Delta under the banner of either a Central govt or their dead Biafra project.

If you are from SS and still some how have pity or political support for the Igbo, you need your brains examined.

Enemy of the South South but they entirely took the bullets for Jonathan during his tenure as president, even when fellow drunkards from south South were working against him. You dey craze !

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Akungitit: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
I have been telling my people from time immemorial that IPOB people are not our friends but they don't listen. IPOB people are snakes 🐍 and we must learn how to neutralise them.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ruggedtimi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

how many votes did Orji Kalu produce from his Abia State for APC in the Presidential elections since he seriously wanted to be senate president ?

Not up to 9000 votes

Akpabio produced over 160,000 votes from Akwa Ibom

Oshiomhole produced over 100,000 votes from Edo North alone

SS produced over 800,000 votes for APC why shouldn’t they get the Senate President ?

this una number of votes dey surprise me...so Akpabio single handedly produce 160000 no of votes? This is not even the basis of my argument.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

Okoro, you remain the worst thing to happen to SS people .

The only fools who refuse to acknowledged that the old yeast is dead and buried .

The real Judases who constantly side with the north on issues relating to resource control

Parasites
it's obvious this guy is a Yoruba masquerading as a south south

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Raf4:

And eventually, the same igbos hijacked the government and rubbished the government for him.
yea, Igbos hijacked the government and rubbished it for him according to the propaganda being circulated in South West. Yorubas rallied round Buhari and together with North voted him into power and Buhari became the best president in the history of mankind. Yorubas blindly voted for tinubu after Buhari and there is enormous suffering from very first day tinubu was sworn in. Information filtering around suggests that tinubu wants to slash the corpers allawee to 25k. This same tinubu that sees slashing corpers allawee as a way of saving the economy still has all the entitlements he allocated to himself and his family as a former governor of Lagos state intact.

We keep lying to ourselves in this country and always trying very hard to believe those lies as the truth.
Yorubas are the reason why the south cannot unite.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Resurrection212:

Olodo.. Your 55% was irrelevant, Jonathan loosing the middlebelt was his downfall..

Mind you, Jonathan lost both NE and NW but won the middlebelt and the South..

And you are not igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Resurrection212:
you're not igbo this muppet. You have been claiming this for long. If you're igbo, say where you're from so that someone can speak to u in their local dialect that cannot be translated by Google.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Raf4: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
JpBiz92:
yea, Igbos hijacked the government and rubbished it for him according to the propaganda being circulated in South West. Yorubas rallied round Buhari and together with North voted him into power and Buhari became the best president in the history of mankind. Yorubas blindly voted for tinubu after Buhari and there is enormous suffering from very first day tinubu was sworn in. Information filtering around suggests that tinubu wants to slash the corpers allawee to 25k. This same tinubu that sees slashing corpers allawee as a way of saving the economy still has all the entitlements he allocated to himself and his family as a former governor of Lagos state intact.

We keep lying to ourselves in this country and always trying very hard to believe those lies as the truth.
Yorubas are the reason why the south cannot unite.

A beg make we hear word. Yorubas were in the opposition for decades without insulting igbos. Why are you always offensive about other people's choice. You people are free to vote whoever you like, no one cares here.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by flokii: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Uzor Kalu is digging his political grave already..

The Igbos think everything is nzobu nzobu and most of them act before they think which is just too bad.

The North will end up using Uzor Kalu, then later trash him like they always do with igbos. SS folks better wise up and play smart politics before they will leave you people behind.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Raf4:

A beg make we hear word. Yorubas were in the opposition for decades without insulting igbos. Why are you always offensive about other people's choice. You people are free to vote whoever you like, no one cares here.
you probably joined nairaland 2 weeks ago. Any old nairalander knows what Yorubas together with northerners did against Jonathan and igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by T8ksy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
Uzor Kalu is digging his political grave already..

The Igbos think everything is nzobu nzobu and most of them act before they think which is just too bad.

The North will end up using Uzor Kalu, then later trash him like they always do with igbos. SS folks better wise up and play smart politics before they will leave you people behind.

@ bolded.............well sported!

Unfortunately, they haven't learnt a thing or two from their past misadventures, most especially, the Oil war where they lost a great chunk of their resourceful generations to a knee-jack reaction from their fake messiah - eze wuruwuru of Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
T8ksy:

@ bolded.............well sported!

Unfortunately, they haven't learnt a thing or two from their past misadventures, most especially, the Oil war where they lost a great chunk of their resourceful generations to a knee-jack reaction from their fake messiah - eze wuruwuru of Igboland.
cowards will always try to portray wars as devastating and calamitous.
Though not entirely false, but a times, there need to be war for peace to exist.

People that voted Buhari two times and then tinubu are talking about others not learning from their past mistakes.... Isn't it wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by maintenant: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
AntiZikist:

Okoro, you remain the worst thing to happen to SS people .

The only fools who refuse to acknowledged that the old yeast is dead and buried .

The real Judases who constantly side with the north on issues relating to resource control

Parasites
I can wager that you are not from the South South otherwise what is the sense in the load of crap you are writing?

Akpabio played the role of a spoiler and is just getting served...

Face Orji Uzo Kalu and leave the Igbos out of your desperation because the Igbos are not interested in the national assembly positions...

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by emerged01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

You need more than speaker , Acer producing president for 8 years

Last your you were vice and speaker

But would be the first to call others greedy
Holding the seat of a vice and a speaker with key ministerial positions tasted better than holding just a seat of speaker.
Sometime you need to be greedy,being greedy all the time is what make one a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by T8ksy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
JpBiz92:
cowards will always try to portray wars as devastating and calamitous.
Though not entirely false, but a times, there need to be war for peace to exist.

People that voted Buhari two times and then tinubu are talking about others not learning from their past mistakes.... Isn't it wonderful?

Abeg , mechounu Jo!

Who told you, I voted for Buhari or Tinubu? Whoever told you I dey vote for una d.umb Selections you all called election, is a damn liar.

Ol' boy, make una dey look face, na. Am a Yoruba nationalist and have never voted in that warped union, ever.

As per the "coward" tag, may I ask you igbos that were brimming with intestinal fortitude , how far?
The only war you ever fought you were soundly beaten, only for your warlord to abandon you all to your fate whilst he went holidaying in Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No Yoruba did more than the late Dora Akunyili and Ojo Maduekwe to install Jonathan.

In Jonathans first election in 2011, every Igbo state gave Jonatan more than 85% of votes.
Yoruba states only gave 50+% of votes. In fact, Jonathan even lost one of the Yoruba states, and GEJ only won Lagos, because of the huge votes he got from Igbos and other non-Yorubas residing in Lagos.

Even Jonathan himself made it clear that Igbos were the rock behind him. He never ever said Yorubas were the rock behind him, so go and sit down
Fact..

Truth is that the Igbos are Part of Niger Delta too.
Edo. Delta. Rivers and AkwaCross have indigenous Igbos. So to me SS n SE are one and same.

When the terrorists from core north wants to steal public funds that belong to the Southern states, they first cause problems to isolate the Igbos from the rest before stealing because they know that only the Igbos can face them tit for tat

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Jogs1900: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Fact..

Truth is that the Igbos are Part of Niger Delta too.
Edo. Delta. Rivers and AkwaCross have indigenous Igbos. So to me SS n SE are one and same.

When the terrorists from core north wants to steal public funds that belong to the Southern states, they first cause problems to isolate the Igbos from the rest before stealing because they know that only the Igbos can face them tit for tat
Yorubas are part of the Niger Delta too
Don't you know there are yorubas in Edo and Delta states too?
In fact, in the first republic, Edo and Delta states were in the western region headquartered in Ibadan.
Going by that, Edo and Delta states have much in common with the Southwest than with the south east.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Yorubas are part of the Niger Delta too
Don't you know there are yorubas in Edo and Delta states too?
In fact, in the first republic, Edo and Delta states were in the western region headquartered in Ibadan.
Going by that, Edo and Delta states have much in common with the Southeast.
There are no Yorubas in Edo state.

If there are Yorubas in Edo I should be the first to know it cos am from that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Jogs1900: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

There are no Yorubas in Edo state.

If there are Yorubas in Edo I should be the first to know it cos am from that axis.
Akoko Edo are Yorubas
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Akoko Edo are Yorubas

They are not
The effects of Yoruba missionary activities over the decades is the reason Yoruba is generally spoken there.
They have their Edoid ethnic dialects that have nothing to do with Yorubas.
Historically they are Bini migrants.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Jogs1900: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

They are not
The effects of Yoruba missionary activities over the decades is the reason Yoruba is generally spoken there.

I don't want to argue with you but I will implore you to provide link to back up whatever point you have.
Even the great Benin kingdom are Yoruba first cousins..They are from the same ancestry.
Akoko Edo even bear Yoruba names like Bose, Tayo, Dele, Ayo etc.

https://newsbasis.com/who-is-akoko/

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

The Speaker Candidate GEJ Proposed was not even in Tinubu's party to start with
Despite all pleading GEJ refused to listen and choose someone in Tinubu's party because he had other motives designed to Weaken Tinubu that helped to bring him to Power

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

They are not

Itsekiri are in Edo state
They are Yoruba Speaking and consider themselves Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of Thieving Medical Professionals: Like Grange Like Akinola / The Armed Forces, Tacos, Pencom And The Rumbling Threat / James Ibori - Dc John Mcdonald, Dc Clarke, Dc Greenwood And Di Walters - Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.