Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist (2504 Views)

LP & IPOB Vs NCNC & Zikist Movement / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Soludo Rebrands APGA To Zikist Party, Bans Ojukwu’s Pictures Across The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

Itsekiri are in Edo state
They are Yoruba Speaking and consider themselves Yorubas
It's Delta.

Not Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

It's Delta.

Not Edo state.

There are Itsekiri in Edo state
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

There are Itsekiri in Edo state

Kk. Not to my knowledge. But very possible.

Ondo and Ekiti people used to be Edoid ethnic groups too some 120yrs ago... but today they are full Yorubas
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Raf4: 3:20am On Jun 03, 2023
JpBiz92:
you probably joined nairaland 2 weeks ago. Any old nairalander knows what Yorubas together with northerners did against Jonathan and igbo people.

Probably you thought that Nigerian politics started in 2015. By the way, what is you people's obsession with Jonathan's government? Abi how did Yoruba work against Jonathan and igbo? You just see GEJ as figurehead of Igbo government.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by seeyounow2: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:
I have always maintained that the Igbo has always been the greatest enemy of the SS and no other Igbo politician confirms this like Orji Uzor Kalu who in his inordinate ambition to emerge as DSP has aligned with the northern hawks standing firmly against Akpabio emerging as SP.

Orji Uzor Kalu knows he stands no chance emerging as SP so he has now pitched himself to the Yari campaign team in hopes of being rewarded with the DSP position.

This isn't new to Igbo politics as the north always sees the Igbo as willing allies to thwart southern interests since the inglorious days of Zik.

Now it is not enough for this Congo Judas to openly come out to oppose a Southern SP campaign for his own inordinate ambitions but Orji Uzor Kalu made pronouncements against the Ministry of Niger Delta which he said must be scrapped. Orji made that statement as part of his pledge and allegiance to northern hawks who opposed then President Yaradua's amnesty program and creation of Niger Delta ministry. It is important to highlight here that Igbo legislators aligned with the north against what they said was pandering to Niger Delta demands.

Out of all the moribund and cash sink MDAs , why was it that Orji Kalu singled out only the Ministry of Niger Delta affairs ? That alone should be confirmation of what I have been screaming my head off here for the past 5ys that the Igbo remain the greatest enemy of the SS since 1953!

My opposition to Peter Obi was hinged on this Igbo meddlesome and constant attempt to act as the spoiler of the SS .

I was damn right in my own submission to reject Obi (and every other Igbo politician and people at large) owing to their Zikist ambitions to corral and steal the resources of the Niger Delta under the banner of either a Central govt or their dead Biafra project.

If you are from SS and still some how have pity or political support for the Igbo, you need your brains examined.
you talking nonsense edo and delta state are in the west,, and can not go with you into the south south, how old are you

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Kollyman: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2023
F00lish people arguing and fighting for the thieves who have looted their future and destinies.

All the resources that are meant to develop your region and your states are in these political criminals account.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Oxfordgrade: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by babydioku(f): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Stop crying, go and campaign for akpabio if you think he's best for the job.
Stop looking for who to blame always.
Lazy man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Oxfordgrade
STF! You guys supported out of no choice, and your deep seated hatred for a northener of fulani origin.

But we voted massively for Yar adua. The problem is that you people just seat in your underdeveloped state and look for enemies.

I dare you to name 5 times Igbos showed hatred towards the SS. What exactly did the igbos do to the ss people to merit such hatred?

I really don't care about you or your hatred for my people but get your facts right before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Oxfordgrade: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oxfordgrade
the one orji uzor is doing is clearer. Mind u those ones u voted, was as a result of ur sectional loyalty to one political party PDP; and u got rewarded for that. Go tell LP u laboured for to give orji SP and leave our son Akpabio alone. Ndi ala!

Anu afia...Orji uzor and Akpabio, who has stayed longer in Apc or the senate? You just reason from your anus. Okpo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
T8ksy:

Abeg , mechounu Jo!

Who told you, I voted for Buhari or Tinubu? Whoever told you I dey vote for una d.umb Selections you all called election, is a damn liar.

Ol' boy, make una dey look face, na. Am a Yoruba nationalist and have never voted in that warped union, ever.

As per the "coward" tag, may I ask you igbos that were brimming with intestinal fortitude , how far?
The only war you ever fought you were soundly beaten, only for your warlord to abandon you all to your fate whilst he went holidaying in Abidjan.
I bet your Yoruba people cannot stand Niger republic in a two weeks war. But Igbos and Igbos alone fought against the remaining 200+ ethnic groups in Nigeria, Britain, Russia and so on and u opened your dirty mouth to call it soundly beaten. That's why we call you guys cowards...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Oxfordgrade: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by T8ksy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
JpBiz92:
I bet your Yoruba people cannot stand Niger republic in a two weeks war. But Igbos and Igbos alone fought against the remaining 200+ ethnic groups in Nigeria, Britain, Russia and so on and u opened your dirty mouth to call it soundly beaten. That's why we call you guys cowards...

Oh well, it took only 179 hurriedl-assembled yoruba soldiers to stop your entire Biafran Liberation(sic) Front's offensive at Ore, on their way to Lagos.

There were no British, Russian, American etc soldiers at the Battle of Ore............ Ole ku (it was ferocious!)

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
T8ksy:

Oh well, it took only 179 hurriedl-assembled yoruba soldiers to stop your entire Biafran Liberation(sic) Front's offensive at Ore, on their way to Lagos.

There were no British, Russian, American etc soldiers at the Battle of Ore............ Ole ku (it was ferocious!)
hurriedly assembled indeed!
As if it's no longer Nigerian soldiers.

Were the soldiers assembled by ooni of ife?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by T8ksy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
JpBiz92:
hurriedly assembled indeed!
As if it's no longer Nigerian soldiers.

Were the soldiers assembled by ooni of ife?

when we heard what Ojukwu's Biafran soldiers had done in the mid-west and having perused Ojukwu's missive to Banjo, there was no doubt what the former had in stock for us-same as the mid-west.

Subsequently, able-bodied yoruba youths were forcefully taken off the streets and conscripted in the army to defend their ancestral land from Ojukwu's BLF.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by JpBiz92: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
T8ksy:

when we heard what Ojukwu's Biafran soldiers had done in the mid-west and having perused Ojukwu's missive to Banjo, there was no doubt what the former had in stock for us-same as the mid-west.

Subsequently, able-bodied yoruba youths were forcefully taken off the streets and conscripted in the army to defend their ancestral land from Ojukwu's BLF.

lie with conscience Yoruba man...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Akungitit: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2023
The Igbos and Kalu should wait for the government of Peter Obi,they should expect nothing from Tinubu's government because they did not vote for him. This idea of always begging for appointments after refusing to vote for someone must stop,you can't reap what you did not sow.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Kk. Not to my knowledge. But very possible.

Ondo and Ekiti people used to be Edoid ethnic groups too some 120yrs ago... but today they are full Yorubas

Ondo and Ekiti were always Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ondo and Ekiti were always Yoruba
Small boy. What do you know?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Christistruth03: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Small boy. What do you know?

The fact that you are a small Boy doesn't mean everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Stoplying: 12:55am On Jun 05, 2023
T8ksy:

Yoruba are always great warriors in their own minds.
Just a reality check, the Nigerian army fought against Biafra and the Nigerian army had all ethnicities in it (less Igbo in that period of time for obvious reasons). I don't know where you got your story of 179 Yoruba soldiers. Were you trying to copy Sparta's "300" ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by Stoplying: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2023
By the way, I seriously hate the Biafrans (their leadership, their military and those who supported Biafra), and Ojuku was a coward and ipob are basta.rds. But I can't stand the constant lying from Yoruba neither. Yoruba are just taking famous war movies like Sparta's 300 and changing the name "Sparta" to "Yoruba".
This Yoruba tradition of telling lies is too much. You are only confusing unsuspecting and innocent kids, you are leading them into ignorance.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by BloomingDale(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stoplying:
By the way, I seriously hate the Biafrans (their leadership, their military and those who supported Biafra), and Ojuku was a coward and ipob are basta.rds. But I can't stand the constant lying from Yoruba neither. Yoruba are just taking famous war movies like Sparta's 300 and changing the name "Sparta" to "Yoruba".
This Yoruba tradition of telling lies is too much. You are only confusing unsuspecting and innocent kids, you are leading them into ignorance.

Lol. I support you. Them don too thief other people history, especially their neighbor.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu : Another Anti SS Igbo Zikist by T8ksy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stoplying:

By their "fruits", you shall know them. Another Indomie kid with a Nokia phone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Buhari Advocate Mocks Peter Obi Again Over Stolen Manhood (Photos) / The Murderous Atrocities Of The Nigerian Army In Aba - Video / Why Ibb Stepped Aside For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.