Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s (2922 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by silento(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello everybody
Let me not waste your time and go straight to the point

Earlier this year I started this lifestyle of enjoy today and leaving tomorrow to feed for itself

Because I know in a few months I will be leaving the 20s wagon

Omor due to pressures and etc me I wanted to secure a wife 😂😂 or possibly a serious girlfriend that will lead to marriage in near future

So I started giving some that I felt was worth the chance ,

My brothers and sister every girl became single and searching 🤣🤣🤣

Omor on a normal level I do sub for some , take some out sometimes and etc

Omor na so love comes full my life In fact I became every girl's dream

Me I know all this was fake but I wanted to assure myself that it is cool to be single with no serious relationship in your 30s because 98% of girls in this country are hungry and looking for whom to suck the living fresh off his body

Last month I deleted every one of those girls number like 7 girls , my people none of them really noticed that I deleted their number

Three slided into my dm last week to ask me for a favour which I declined with I don't have money

Omor after that no chatting or calls again

The one I thought she had something for me chatted with me this morning after 3 weeks only to ask for money
Which I also declined and after that she no even bother to ask how are u doing all this while

I know that good girls are still out there but for me now I can't marry u or even date u if u don't get up to 2m up in your account with a tangle source of income

I don't want ur money but at least I am sure if you tell me u love me I know u mean it not because u are looking for free food or free data subscription

19 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by phorget(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Most girls in their 20s are leaches. undecided

9 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Most Nigerian girls make the thought of marriage an impossibility nowadays for men.

They are just rogues and bandits

8 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by RoadMozart(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you want serious girls, forget those born from 1999-2005.

Go for those in their early thirties. Them go spend for you self

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Just marry make I kon chop rice jaree.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by siofra(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
E pain am😂😂😂😂
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by silento(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
siofra:
E pain am😂😂😂😂

My dear I won't lie e pain me yet I learnt my lessons

Friendship favours girls
Marriage favours man

I marry when I want and it gives me joy

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by aronski(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin U make me remember when I also plan to get my first Girlfriend when I reach 20, and finally I get one but my eye see wetin e dey find when ah reach 21...

ah dey 22 nw and ah no want do again, ah jst dey, dey push forward with my grind and people go dey wonder y ah no get girlfriend grin

7 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by luminouz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
silento:

My dear I won't lie e pain me yet I learnt my lessons

Friendship favours girls
Marriage favours man

I marry when I want and it gives me joy

You need re-orientation.

Marriage doesn't favour MEN! JUST WOMEN!

You need the redpill

14 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na broke girls day your CL

I don day laikdis , girl way me and am day the same dept send me 10k for airtime just laikdait

Change the circle of girls you day roll with

Women go spend on you once they love you no matter old she be

Woman fit steal her papa money give you once she love you

5 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by bigpicture001: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
welcome to the 30's where ladies are so so nice to u...nd pretend not to want ur money..but playing up for just one thing...: "marry me"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by silento(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
luminouz:

You need re-orientation.

Marriage doesn't favour MEN! JUST WOMEN!

You need the redpill

OGA be calming down

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by silento(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Failure2019:
Na broke girls day your CL

I don day laikdis , girl way me and am day the same dept send me 10k for airtime just laikdait

Change the circle of girls you day roll with

Women go spend on you once they love you no matter old she be

Woman fit steal her papa money give you once she love you

Dey there them go use u soon 🤣
Did u see my minimum requirement
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Gaspardd(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Fear women. Fear women. Make this your mantra 30 mins every day you wake up.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
silento:

OGA be calming down
K
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by tollyboy5(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2023
silento:

OGA be calming down
These ladies are not emotionally attached to guys (I'm just happy I'm not an emotional person also from my childhood).
Ladies are emotionally attached to material things and stupidity.
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Don't believe any emotional bullshit from these people lol.
They see themselves as the prize you need to work hard to get and care for, so after i see them making their selfish decision i as well keep every of my 10kobo intact not to waste them on these selfish people (At that point I'm also selfish).

I only care for ladies that are like a family to me. grin
Just pick one that will be of use to you and stop expecting much from these people.

Modified:
Some will not see you for months or care about your existence until you upload status, then boom! they start with "my love", bla bla bla. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by mapist(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2023
RoadMozart:
If you want serious girls, forget those born from 1999-2005.

Go for those in their early thirties. Them go spend for you self

They are used up already; not advisable.
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Lance008(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2023
silento:
Hello everybody

Earlier this year I started this lifestyle of enjoy today and leaving tomorrow to feed for itself

Omor due to pressures and etc me I wanted to secure a wife 😂😂 or possibly a serious girlfriend that will lead to marriage in near future

Me I know all this was fake but I wanted to assure myself that it is cool to be single with no serious relationship in your 30s because 98% of girls in this country are hungry and looking for whom to suck the living fresh off his body

Last month I deleted every one of those girls number like 7 girls , my people none of them really noticed that I deleted their number

Three slided into my dm last week to ask me for a favour which I declined with I don't have money

The one I thought she had something for me chatted with me this morning after 3 weeks only to ask for money
Which I also declined and after that she no even bother to ask how are u doing all this while

I know that good girls are still out there but for me now I can't marry u or even date u if u don't get up to 2m up in your account with a tangle source of income

I don't want ur money but at least I am sure if you tell me u love me I know u mean it not because u are looking for free food or free data subscription

Bro me no fit marry any gal mak no Dey work for real
All this jobless girls I won see the outcome in the next few years
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by dontrulee: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
One asked me for data yesterday and even though I had the ability and capability, I refused
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by Escabado: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2023
I was angrily asking one these girls why she is using iphone 13pro max and begging money data. If she is not ashamed of her self ?. How can u buy a car and everyday u are begging money for fuel . Is that not stupidity??

1 Like

Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by tochez24(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s by okoroemeka(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
silento:
Hello everybody

you as a man divides your time between several endeavors including the stress of thinking how to be a better,man ,but women on the other hand are groomed to think about mostly men and how to manipulate them,they are masters in the emotional game and they will always one step ahead,before you decided not to call them,they have already known your intentions and wanted to press out any advantage they can by asking for money in a 50/50 gamble,in some cases a 16yr old girl is mentally more matured in the dating game than a 22yr old boy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? / A Girl Who Ignores Me / Hurt Feelings And A Passive Agressive Man Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.