Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) (33079 Views)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
If you believe this rubbish apologize to your parents for failing to abort you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by yom2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Source https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1665023409409912842
are we saying he was stagnant all through? I expected some reasonable increase even though not lavish
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rubbiish:

It is quite obvious Buhari himself is not the materialistic type. The problem he had was those surrounding him
True.

I agree the man is nepotistic.
I agree the man is docile.
I agree the man is incompetent.
I agree the man is a bad leader.

But I am very convinced that he is not corrupt and he is honest.

Of course he is not a Saint, nobody is!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Iceberg3: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You can relocate to beerfraud online country through sea, And BUHARI shall continue to be ur worst Nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Your own is just to open mouth waaaaaaa and spew vomit on anyone..the person you quoted,solmusdesigns is the same person as iammo, ireportlive,a very popular nairalander and known buharist and APC supporter,a muslim and yoruba

Always use ya senses o grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by GEEBITE: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
When he peforms hajj and fortunate to peep inside the Kaaba. He will see that only paintings of Jesus and his mother Mary are inside it apart from the black stone Abraham placed there.
abbeyfel:
You are a Muslim and you don't give a fvck about Jesus? Really? I doubt it cause real Muslim even reverence Jesus! Go ask your imam...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Khastro(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

grin cheesy

Buhari isn't my worst nightmare and he needed not to lie

I give no fvck about your Jesus as I am a Muslim

And each Sallah before Ajimobi died, Camels and Cows got taking to Daura which Buhari gladly accept

So no need fooling anyone

Devout Muslims honour Jesus, who are you?

What this platform allows can be worrisome! How can a true Muslim be this foul
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by GEEBITE: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
He is also Moh247
Iceberg3:

Your own is just to open mouth waaaaaaa and spew vomit on anyone..the person you quoted,solmusdesigns is the same person as iammo, ireportlive,a very popular nairalander and known buharist and APC supporter,a muslim and yoruba

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by themanderon: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
They can only deceive their gullible followers. Rubbish.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iceberg3:

No dey lie my friend.. we are both Obidient and I support only Obi..
grin

My name is Shenedu
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
GEEBITE:
When he peforms hajj and fortunate to peep inside the Kaaba. He will see that only paintings of Jesus and his mother Mary are inside it apart from the black stone Abraham placed there.

I really don't like to argue with you but on this I will make exception

Painting of any prophet especially Prophet ISSA and his mother mariamah is strictly forbidden

Muslim would fight if anyone paints our prophet as that idolatry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by wizelink(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Liarsoooooh!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Ogeeriga(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Am still waiting for the first person to commend buhari for his eight years service
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

grin cheesy

And each Sallah before Ajimobi died, Camels and Cows got taking to Daura which Buhari gladly accept

Na go de , do you skip the place, (down tone) do to last sallah gift away
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ogeeriga:
Am still waiting for the first person to commend buhari for his eight years service
you have already done by saying this government is the worst do to subsid removal you want Buhari back
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Skankamola:

School feeding programme
Tradermoni
5k to the poorest
Subsidy in trillions
Just de play
those are Buhari's initiative and intention. So if the money didn't reach those meant for, don't blame him, blame those corrupt people in charge of the duty to implement those programs. They siphon the money.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari sef

1:1.250m salary for 8 years
2:$3000 estacode for foreign trips
3:Hardship allowance among other allowance
4:Former head of state severance package and allowance ....

Buhari and Lamba

you dey mind the werey? Him think say na only telemundo dey Nigerians heads
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
[/color]very easy oga[color=#770077]
tesppidd:
If it was so easy to cover tracks in this present world of advanced technology, then most of our politicians would be getting away with theft.

Infact EFCC won't have work.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is no saint, but he's better than our average politician.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
[/color] someone who likes that he has a preferred candidate but he won't say it,later he came out to say he doesn't have[color=#770077]
tesppidd:
If it was so easy to cover tracks in this present world of advanced technology, then most of our politicians would be getting away with theft.

Infact EFCC won't have work.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is no saint, but he's better than our average politician.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

He is the proverbial thief who steal nothing . but every thing get missing

As I stated that he is naive,his naivety could be reason why things get missing,but he isn't a thief because u never caught him stole anything.
btw nobody is perfect
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
He has added his personal debt to national debt.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Igbosareuseless: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You can relocate to beerfraud online country through sea, And BUHARI shall continue to be ur worst Nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by blesboi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
I pray what I'm thinking should not happen...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Bfly: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
They keep conspiring among themselves against the masses. Dem dem government.

But Buhari problem na Policy problem, no be greed.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Osariemen12: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
We'll certainly miss Buhari's honesty, sincerity of purpose, and dedication to service.

His only flaw in the last 8 years is campaigning for Tinubu.

However, God bless Muhammad Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by TollinsN: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

grin cheesy

Only fools argue and criticize blindly. Only if you know how political office works. People can donate cows. Since I needed not buy for my party members again, I will be glad. I just hate people who just wants to criticize anything at all. They don't mind criticizing their father and mother about the process/method of conceiving their own pregnancy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Idiot ni e. Don't use the name of Jesus on your evil politics. How do u use the name of Jesus to curse. It returns on you forever buhari asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jman06:
Commendable

The truth is that Buhari is not a greedy human like the other corrupt politicians we have in Nigeria.
na now una know Abby?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
tesppidd:
Mai Gaskiya.

Buhari is not a Saint, but is far more credible, honest and incorruptible than your average politician.
Jman06:
Commendable

The truth is that Buhari is not a greedy human like the other corrupt politicians we have in Nigeria.

No, he ain’t…
Corruption comes in many forms, and Buhari was STEEPED in it.

>
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

No dey lie my friend.. we are both Obidient and I support only Obi..
grin

My name is Shenedu
Iwó grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Osariemen12:
We'll certainly miss Buhari's honesty, sincerity of purpose, and dedication to service.

His only flaw in the last 8 years is campaigning for Tinubu.

However, God bless Muhammad Buhari.
Lare vban,uwóriae?!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
those are Buhari's initiative and intention. So if the money didn't reach those meant for, don't blame him, blame those corrupt people in charge of the duty to implement those programs. They siphon the money.

And you think he has no hands in, or benefits from the fraud going on under him right? Maybe you are a 5year old kid @tesppidd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.